MI - Former US Gymnastics Doctor Larry Nassar Charged With CSA *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When I am reminded of how many adults failed these children, I get enraged all over again. I just do not understand.

I hate to say this, but it seems like the "Old Boys Cover Up Network" continues to do destroy lives. We have seen this happen before: Catholic Church scandals, Penn State, numerous other times...It drives me crazy, and I don't understand it at all.

Ex-USA Gymnastics president Steve Penny arrested on charges tied to Larry Nassar probe
HUNTSVILLE, Texas -- Former USA Gymnastics president Steve Penny was arrested Wednesday after a Texas grand jury indicted him, alleging he tampered with evidence in the sexual assault investigation of now-imprisoned gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar.

In a statement issued late Wednesday night, the Walker County district attorney's office in Huntsville, Texas, said Penny was arrested by a fugitive task force in Tennessee and awaits extradition to Texas.
more...

Sisters file lawsuits in USA Gymnastics abuse scandal

Los Angeles – A former Olympic gymnast and her sister, who also competed on the national team, claim in lawsuits that USA Gymnastics enabled and failed to prevent sexual abuse by the team’s former doctor, Larry Nassar.

The civil suits filed Monday in Los Angeles by Tasha and Jordan Schwikert also name as defendants the U.S. Olympic Committee and Nassar...

Ex-USA Gymnastics head pleads not guilty to tampering

Houston – The former president of USA Gymnastics pleaded not guilty in a Texas courtroom Monday to a charge of tampering with evidence in the sexual assault investigation of now-imprisoned sports doctor Larry Nassar.

Prosecutors accuse Steve Penny of destroying or hiding documents related to Nassar’s activities at the Karolyi Ranch, the ex-national training center near Huntsville, Texas, where a number of gymnasts said Nassar abused them...

‘Missing’ USA Gymnastics records may have been found in Indianapolis

The documents have been a source of interest since early November 2016, when the Texas Rangers showed up at the Karolyi ranch — which served as USA Gymnastics' national training center. When the Rangers arrived, someone at the ranch immediately called USA Gymnastics officials in Indianapolis to seek guidance.

That guidance was to ask whether the Rangers had a warrant.

They didn't. And they were promptly turned away.

The Rangers were invited to come back hours later — but not until after then-USA Gymnastics CEO Steve Penny had called the ranch and ordered an employee to collect and remove medical documents.

Emails to MSU's Simon reveal anger over Nassar scandal

The email to the president of Michigan State University about the Larry Nassar sex abuse scandal was furious and foreboding.

"As a loyal Spartan, I am heartsick that this monster was ever associated with MSU and that complaints about his behavior as long as 20 years ago were dismissed," the alum wrote Lou Anna Simon on Jan. 23, the same day women were testifying in an Ingham County courtroom about how the former MSU sports doctor had assaulted them...

Nassar victims say MSU fund shutdown slows healing

When Morgan Valley was 16, she started wanting to stay in bed all day. She worried a lot, didn't want to talk to anyone and even had suicidal thoughts.

Valley, who thought her struggles were related to bullying or some other experience, went to see a counselor, and realized her depression was linked to the sexual assault she endured during treatment by Larry Nassar, the former Michigan State University doctor convicted of sexually abusing patients...

Ex-Michigan State University president Lou Anna Simon charged with lying to police in Nassar case

DETROIT - Former Michigan State University president Lou Anna Simon has been charged for lying to police in connection to the Larry Nassar sexual assault investigation.

Simon, who resigned in January as Nassar was being sentenced, was charged in Eaton County District Court with two felony counts and two misdemeanor counts, punishable by up to four years in jail. She has not yet been arraigned...

Ex-MSU President Simon charged with lying over Nassar

Former Michigan State University President Lou Anna Simon has been charged with lying about what she knew about the Larry Nassar sex abuse scandal, making her the highest-ranking university official so far to face criminal prosecution.

Simon is charged with four counts of lying to a peace officer — two felonies, two misdemeanors — as part of an investigation into Nassar by the Michigan State Police according to a state Attorney General's office warrant filed in Eaton County's district court. The felony charges carry up to four years in prison and a $5,000 fine...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3
Back