DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
James and Dora Boulter were last seen around 10:30 p.m. Dec. 24 in Plainwell. They had left a friend’s home for their home in Barry County’s Orangeville Township.

Their family contacted sheriff’s deputies the next day when they did not return home. They were last seen driving a yellow Jeep Renegade with a Michigan license plate of 8MBJ29

Couple missing since Christmas Eve after leaving friend’s home

KVMHWXB2YZE2LGMQ3P6JNVTU2M.png

Prayers that hey are found quickly and safe. Hope the mild weather helps them. There's some narrow winding roads out there, tough to navigate at night. MOO

You would think the bright color of the vehicle is a good thing as well. Scary, prayers for the family and friends, I would be out of my mind by now . Barry Co SO is pretty darn good at searches lots of volunteers will show up as well

Hopefully, the bright color of their car will help with their location. I had to take my Dad's car keys away from him when he started having issues with driving. It was so hard for him (although he had a huge support network of friends and family who would take him where he needed to go). His skills went from good to unsafe literally in a matter of a couple of months. Had we not had a family member living with him we would not have known in time to take preventative action. I do hope they are found soon.

This article states they have a credible trip of the couple heading north near Otsego. That doesn’t seem to me to be a route they would take to get home.
Deputies search for couple last seen on Christmas Eve

James and Dora Boulter were spotted heading north on M-37 in Newaygo County. Authorities confirmed it’s a credible lead they are investigating.

Here is a photo of their vehicle:

missing-couple-car.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobPick