GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/02/08/police-search-bashara-home/
Police Search Bashara Home

Speaking live on WWJ Newsradio 950, Bashara’s attorney, David Greim...

“This isn’t the way the criminal justice system is supposed to work,” he said.

“The point here is, they’ve done this investigation backwards. They focused on a target, and they’ve been out there now for a week and a half trying to find evidence only against that target,” said Greim. “And, in their effort to get evidence against Bob Bashara, they make a deal with the murderer.”

Hear our complete interview with Greim:

David Griem is so full of himself! The guy likes to hear himself talk even though he lies through his teeth, making things up along the way. No credibility whatsoever. jmo

Just remember that gruesome Griem was among the defense lawyers who were unsuccessful in keeping Stephen Grant from getting a life sentence (without parole) in the murder and mutilation of his wife, Tara.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...Park/-/1719314/8613756/-/fwsbo8z/-/index.html

Search warrant executed at Bashara home in Grosse Pointe Park

"The police came in, interestingly, and good for Bob Bashara and good for justice: He was visiting with an attorney friend at the time and the attorney asked for a search warrant. The police refused to show him a search warrant. They told him it was suppressed," Griem said.

He said he never received a search warrant for the initial search of Bashara's home. Griem said police refused to allow Bashara's attorney friend to monitor their search on Wednesday.

"They don't have any evidence ... I believe they found nothing. I believe they are going to find nothing today, because there is no evidence," Griem said. "I believe this is a prelude to a dismissal of the case."

Griem said he was taking Bashara into protective custody at his office.

"Because this is a case where law enforcement authorities are just running wild. Not only do I think they are stomping on Bob Bashara's constitutional rights, but on Joe's (Gentz), too."

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/way ... shara-home
Michigan State Police Crime Lab investigators at Bob Bashara home

7 Action News spoke with Griem who said, "Bob Bashara has nothing to hide." He also said, "This case is truly the most bizarre case I've ever been involved in."

Giem commented, "That garage has been open to anyone and everyone the last 10 days." He then said if they present any evidence taken from this search he will ask the court to suppress it.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2012 ... CFRONTPAGE
Crime lab technicians inside Bashara home

Gentz, 48, appeared before Macomb County Circuit Court Referee Karen Transit at the closed hearing in Mount Clemens at which he was granted the right for supervised visits with his daughter.

Beforehand, he declined to speak about any involvement in the January murder of Jane Bashara, 56.

When asked if he killed her, Gentz held up a hand and said: "I'm not saying."

( ---even joe knows enough to STFU ---)

That Griem really thinks he is some hot stuff, although he does seem to be fitting for Master Bobb. Gag.

[Talking about needing to STFU....right now on the WXYZ Live Streaming two studio employees are trashing a former employee. Guess they sort of forgot their comments are going out over the internet?!?!]

I too am totally shocked that Joe is allowed to have any contact at all with his daughter. Yet another case where a psych eval needs to be court mandated, and no contact with the child until the results are in.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...Park/-/1719314/8613756/-/fwsbo8z/-/index.html

Local 4 cameras were outside the home Wednesday when investigators served the warrant just before 11 a.m.

Sources said investigators were focusing in on the home's garage, looking for evidence such as blood.

--video @ link.

--interesting that bob bashara's mom was out cleaning her car and 'around the garage' prior to LE showing up w/ the S/W.

--isn't it a little chilly to be cleaning outdoors in detroit right now?

[Talking about needing to STFU....right now on the WXYZ Live Streaming two studio employees are trashing a former employee. Guess they sort of forgot their comments are going out over the internet?!?!]

I too am totally shocked that Joe is allowed to have any contact at all with his daughter. Yet another case where a psych eval needs to be court mandated, and no contact with the child until the results are in.

I believe from reports we have read the issues surround more of neglect concerning the Daughter. His ex-wive has commented Joe is a gentle man and never exhibited any violence she witnessed. I believe the reports he is mentally challenged. Likely barely able to take care of himself let alone a child. Appears he loves his Daughter so i dont think he poses a harm but yes they should be supervised visits.

oh no, say it ain't so, lol

and using the children again!

hmmm, was commenting on the 4pm press conf with Griem, for some reason the quote didn't quote.

Oh, Geez! Not grimy, gruesome Griem again.

Wash :talker: Rinse :liar: Spin :Banane10: Repeat.

We need a "Griem Reaper" smiley :D

Griems on now (earlier was cell phone) he has bob at his office. Still going on that Joe was not allowed an Atty. when he asked for one. Says safer for bob to be at his office.
the operative word here is, "Griems said"... I don't believe a word of it.

BB comes from esteemed lawmen. His lawyer may be wacky, but he is not dumb. IMO, he will escape this by playing the law against itself.

Sure hope she has an airtight alibi. Her life will be dragged thru the mud. Eventually as Griem spins this. MOO

Hope she does too..

Like Grandma always said, if you lie down with dogs you will get fleas.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member