GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
....I doubt he is paying in money. The dom world is super connected in any city. Everyone knows where the dungeons are, who charges and what clubs cater. Between his ties to the judges and lawyers and the ties from business and sex... This guy may be able to not only survive but I am afraid he may thrive. If BB isn't showing signs of being upset that his sub was posting details about their lives online, it leads me to believe he has much more confidence and security than I initially thought.

....I doubt he is paying in money. The dom world is super connected in any city. Everyone knows where the dungeons are, who charges and what clubs cater. Between his ties to the judges and lawyers and the ties from business and sex... This guy may be able to not only survive but I am afraid he may thrive. If BB isn't showing signs of being upset that his sub was posting details about their lives online, it leads me to believe he has much more confidence and security than I initially thought.

SHUT UP!!! I could have gone all day without thinking about THAT ....

:eek:hoh:

he looked pretty upset this afternoon to me..

personally I think this has gotten bigger than Bobb and I don't think his "connections" are going to pull him thru. And I hope I am right because the flip side of that is just too disgusting to think about (and corrupt etc etc):twocents:

He doesn't seem to be thriving at the moment, and we'll see just how long he survives - outside of prison walls, that is. Tick, tock.

And I wouldn't be so sure Bob isn't sweating the fact that his dom/sub lifestyle is now fodder for scrutiny in a murder case. After all, he's still denying he and Rachel are anything more than friends.

he looked pretty upset this afternoon to me..

personally I think this has gotten bigger than Bobb and I don't think his "connections" are going to pull him thru. And I hope I am right because the flip side of that is just too disgusting to think about (and corrupt etc etc):twocents:

We sure can hope can't we Nurse Bee?

We sure can hope can't we Nurse Bee?

yes ma'am!

Also: BDSM is not some evil underworld... it is just what some people "do"... I don't think anybody Bobb may have something "on" is going to stop the MSP from doing forensics and prosecutor going after who did this... whips, chains, leather or not..

:twocents:

I think the S&M folks really dont want the attention. If anything i would think they are laying low. Would any risk there Marriages,Family,Friends for bob? They play underground and i would think want to remain underground. Let alone attach yourself to a murder suspect.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/inve ... index.html

Local 4 Defenders Exclusive: Face-to-face with Joe Gentz

At time with tears in his eye, Gentz said he had a message for metro Detroiters. He said his message was different than what's been played out in the media. He said he wants the public to know he only walked into the Grosse Pointe Park police station for one reason.

Marc Santia: What do you want people to know?

Joe Gentz: I want them to know the truth. I just want truth. I want justice. I want real justice to be done.

Wondering.....WTH wasn't the blood collected long before this? Like right after it was told the murder happened in there?

I wish Local 4 would just air the whole interview with Gentz instead of bits and pieces on 4, 5 and 6:00 news!!! :maddening:

Wondering.....WTH wasn't the blood collected long before this? Like right after it was told the murder happened in there?

I wish Local 4 would just air the whole interview with Gentz instead of bits and pieces on 4, 5 and 6:00 news!!! :maddening:

--me too----defender santia did the same w/ his bob sit-down interview---dragging it out bit by bit over ( i can't even remember now ) 5 parts?

--he did just announce that he'll be giving us more of him & joe at 6 (EST).

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/-/1719418/4447832/-/17wfyh/-/index.html

Watch Local 4 News Here

--me too----defender santia did the same w/ his bob sit-down interview---dragging it out bit by bit over ( i can't even remember now ) 5 parts?

--he did just announce that he'll be giving us more of him & joe at 6 (EST).

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/-/1719418/4447832/-/17wfyh/-/index.html

Watch Local 4 News Here

--nothing too exciting on joe at 6----he went to the GPPD today to ask for his cell phones back ( they said no. )

--'heart of gold' ---wants justice.

--defender hank winchester----human blood AND hair found today in the garage---sent off for analysis.

--bob is back home, mom pulled up a few minutes ago---she declined to speak.

Didn't say he did it.
Didn't say he did not do it.
Sighhhhhhhh

Good thing Greim is not his attorney as I'm thinking BB couldn't have much worse of one and we don't want him to have one. Should be interesting to see how Gentz's attorney will handle the case. I almost wished Feiger would of stepped up for Gentz.
Crime lab is sending this out of state for faster results? God, please don't let it get lost in the mail!!!! :rolleyes:
This sure isn't like CSI where they go to the scene of a crime, run the lab tests and solve it before the end of the shift the same day.:snooty:

:waiting:

Didn't say he did it.
Didn't say he did not do it.
Sighhhhhhhh

Good thing Greim is not his attorney as I'm thinking BB couldn't have much worse of one and we don't want him to have one. Should be interesting to see how Gentz's attorney will handle the case. I almost wished Feiger would of stepped up for Gentz.
Crime lab is sending this out of state for faster results? God, please don't let it get lost in the mail!!!! :rolleyes:
This sure isn't like CSI where they go to the scene of a crime, run the lab tests and solve it before the end of the shift the same day.:snooty:

:waiting:
In Patricia Kimmi's case they are STILL gathering evidence/putting together the case on the mastermind/man who did the hiring...

I agree that we might be here a while if they don't have a good electronic trail and forensics connecting it all together...

yes ma'am!

Also: BDSM is not some evil underworld... it is just what some people "do"... I don't think anybody Bobb may have something "on" is going to stop the MSP from doing forensics and prosecutor going after who did this... whips, chains, leather or not..

:what:(like this new icon)

Lol, don't forget the spurs!

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...entz/-/1719314/8615564/-/x21y46z/-/index.html

In an undisclosed location, Gentz spoke with Local 4 Defender Marc Santia.

--video @ link.

"I have seen a lot in my lifetime," Gentz said. "Been to the Persian Gulf War, been to Singapore. I had a good life."

Now, his life is in the spotlight as Gentz finds himself back in the middle of Jane Bashara's murder investigation.

"I have a heart, yes," he said. "I have a heart of gold. I'm honest. I'm a caring person. I don't do harm. I don't break the law."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WickedDreamer83