GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes on the jacket...

Joe left his scratched up leather jacket and two phones with a friend before going to talk to LE...

the friend took them to LE after becoming concerned that they may be related to the case (and of course media got a shot of them/friend)

wait for the other name to drop:

Local 4 is not releasing "Joe's" full name because he has not been charged. The second person he is referring has also not been charged, therefore the name is being withheld by Local 4.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...plot/-/1719314/8578176/-/afkqm9z/-/index.html

looks like the media have the name of the second fella...

also.. slightly o/t but news could be kinda slower in coming today as there was a huge train wreck near jackson and also there is some big drug indictment going down right now...

BB looks like a big ol' boy ... I wonder how the SUV seat was set when they found it ..

the live feed is up...with sound...

my internet stinks (I live in the forest!) so hope I am able to transcribe

BB looks like a big ol' boy ... I wonder how the SUV seat was set when they found it ..

Yes excellent point. I do know some of the high end vehicles have "memory" as to what the seat is set for. May be some info there.

looking at the live feed the garage is very close to the neighbor.. like very close... if she was killed in the garage amazing that no one heard anything

:eek: reporters must not know they are live..

one just said 'i hope he comes out the front door and walks down the green mile'!

:eek:

They are still waiting on him, right? I've fired up the Touchpad as I can't get live feed on work computer ((thank God for TouchPad)

didn't start yet texas charm..

they are waiting for him to walk down the "green mile"

:eek:

ah.. they just cut the sound ;-)
(I know my feed didn't freeze because I can see the flag blowing)

I feel like I'm waiting for Willie Wonka to walk down the walkway to the big iron gate ..

Have you noticed on some of the news site here that there are men defending Bashara by saying that Jane must have cheated on him and it was her boyfriend that did it? :(

texas, my whole town still does! (michigan as well and not too far from the D)

Really, what can he say?

"I did not hurt my wife, nor hire someone to hurt her. I haven't been the perfect husband but I love my wife. Dude's lying about me .. blah blah blah ...."

Yet I'm glued to the screen ... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member