GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...aks-out-geoffrey-fieger-weighs-in-on-the-case

Bashara mistress speaks out; Geoffrey Fieger weighs in on the case

Meanwhile, Rachel, Bashara’s reported mistress, whose last name we are not using is speaking out for the first time. She released this statement Sunday:

“I have not spoken to the media because I feel this issue has been terribly exploited and I wish no part in what has become a distraction to a serious murder investigation. I have cooperated fully with the authorities and will continue to do so. I would like to request that the media desist in contacting me, my friends, family and especially my children.

I think the general public should be ashamed of their feverish appetite for gossip. This is not a case that will be decided by what the general population thinks due to the sensational headlines. This can only be proven through the justice system as it works the way it was meant to.

A horrible crime has taken place, where a real person has lost her life and a whole family has been ripped apart. I cannot imagine the grief those close to Jane Bashara are feeling. I wish a speedy resolution to this case, so those involved can have some closure and healing can begin for all of us, who in one way or another have lost so much.”

lauriej,
I just logged on after watching both of those to post them, TY for sharing.

Interesting what Fieger said about BB's lawyer letting him make some big mistakes. Time will tell with that. The clock seems to be ticking so sloooowwww but rather have them do a thorough job than a rush job. It just irks me to no end each day that he is free!!!

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...aks-out-geoffrey-fieger-weighs-in-on-the-case

rachel gillett---A horrible crime has taken place, where a real person has lost her life and a whole family has been ripped apart. I cannot imagine the grief those close to Jane Bashara are feeling.

I wish a speedy resolution to this case, so those involved can have some closure and healing can begin for all of us, who in one way or another have lost so much

...hmmmm...and what is it that you have lost rachel?

..your master bob?

..the house-that-was-to-be on kensington?

..big bobb dropping by to walk your dog?

..your fun times in the dungeon?

..????

Ironic that the pic of BB with his wife at the golf course, he has his arm wrapped around her neck. :what:

Rachels words infuriate me to no end. As esteemed posters have pointed out the obvious. Did she ever entertain her Family and Friends may one day hear of her "Private Life"? She ran around publicly with a married man and was good with that. Did she ever consider Jane's feelings? And now this tragedy. Ya play ya pay Rachel. Sometimes ten fold.

Tick Tock Master bob.........

rachel gillett---A horrible crime has taken place, where a real person has lost her life and a whole family has been ripped apart. I cannot imagine the grief those close to Jane Bashara are feeling.

I wish a speedy resolution to this case, so those involved can have some closure and healing can begin for all of us, who in one way or another have lost so much

...hmmmm...and what is it that you have lost rachel?

..your master bob?

..the house-that-was-to-be on kensington?

..big bobb dropping by to walk your dog?

..your fun times in the dungeon?

..????

her privacy .. and the secret life of slave.
her privacy .. and the affair with a married man
her privacy .. we all know her name and where she works
her privacy .. and how this might affect her job

And do I feel sorry for her ? ..... nope.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooops .. didn't expect all THAT to be public, did ya??

imo

Ironic that the pic of BB with his wife at the golf course, he has his arm wrapped around her neck. :what:

Cant help but wonder if bob was thinking "If Jane only knew what this really meant"

and joe gets a lawyer....

Susan Reed has been appointed to represent Joseph Gentz, who has told investigators he killed Jane Bashara.

Reed, president of the Wayne County Criminal Defense Bar Association, was named by Presiding Judge Timothy Kenny of the Wayne County Circuit Court criminal division.

“I was appointed to represent him and that’s all I’m going to say,” Reed said this morning.

Gentz was released by Grosse Pointe Park police Friday afternoon without charges after spending three days in custody. His current whereabouts are unknown.http://www.freep.com/article/201202...h-Gentz-in-Jane-Bashara-case?odyssey=nav|head

http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/48235-mi-susan-reed-757962.html

Bashara mistress speaks out; Geoffrey Fieger weighs in on the case

I think the general public should be ashamed of their feverish appetite for gossip. This is not a case that will be decided by what the general population thinks due to the sensational headlines. This can only be proven through the justice system as it works the way it was meant to.

I think Ms. Gillett should be ashamed of having an affair with a married man, not to mention her lousy taste. :tsktsk:

High-profile attorney Geoffrey Fieger says Bob Bashara’s public relations strategy could end up putting him in legal jeopardy. Fieger tells Action News that if Bashara were his client he would advise him to stay silent.
“I frankly don’t understand an attorney who would allow his client to speak to the press under these conditions and then would leak to the press that he gave his client a polygraph and he passed,” Fieger said. “That’s nonsensical. It’s not doing his client any good.”

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...ey-fieger-weighs-in-on-the-case#ixzz1lcOPm6dp

keep talking bob...

keep talking bob...

LOL Master bob seems to be one of those who just cant keep quiet. Typically a Lawyers nightmare. Likely a delight to LE. Shocked he is denying the affair and the S&M. Easy to prove that lie. Now they just need enough to prove the really big lie.

Forget rumors .. what can be proven? Disproven?

~ Jane's dead
~ Jane made it home (house shoes)
~ crime scene (pending forensics)
~ BB warned LE about JG implicating him
~ JG confessed - implicating BB
~ BB's history - or lack of -- w/ JG
~ BB's communication with JG prior to murder (maybe not content)
~ BB's dungeon and secret life
~ BB's affair
~ BB and R's communication online
~ BB trying to purchase house for R - corroborating R's story online
~ R's communication about third person entering picture
~ BB going to Oregon - or not - to meet said person
~ Jane's dead

imo imo imo

And what was the deal with Momma and his Sis sitting in on the interview? Support, hand holding, trying to look like the family man? He set himself up with the life he created, why bring them in on it!?!
I wonder how much Jane knew and what she confided to her close friends and if they gave any insight to the police?
Anyone know why the brother-in-law didn't have BB's back when asked in an interview?

And what was the deal with Momma and his Sis sitting in on the interview? Support, hand holding, trying to look like the family man? He set himself up with the life he created, why bring them in on it!?!
I wonder how much Jane knew and what she confided to her close friends and if they gave any insight to the police?
Anyone know why the brother-in-law didn't have BB's back when asked in an interview?

Praying it's not another enabling Parent/sibling who thinks their child/brother is an angel. Perhaps we will learn more in the days to come.

Forget rumors .. what can be proven? Disproven?

~ Jane's dead
~ Jane made it home (house shoes)
~ crime scene (pending forensics)
~ BB warned LE about JG implicating him
~ JG confessed - implicating BB
~ BB's history - or lack of -- w/ JG
~ BB's communication with JG prior to murder (maybe not content)
~ BB's dungeon and secret life
~ BB's affair
~ BB and R's communication online
~ BB trying to purchase house for R - corroborating R's story online
~ R's communication about third person entering picture
~ BB going to Oregon - or not - to meet said person
~ Jane's dead

imo imo imo

~BB attending rachel's daughters new years eve wedding in south carolina

In my mind, his two worlds were colliding. His slaves or his wife. Supposed to be blending a third person into the slave life, with new house and 'happily ever after' .. wife either not knowing, or knowing and threatening divorce?

R~ should be thanking her lucky stars that it wasn't HER he decided to give up ....

I think Jane was in the way of his twisted fantasy Master Bobble Head life .. ugh!

IMO IMO IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member