GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up here since being in a haze of shock over Charlie and Braden's horrendous deaths.. Sad sad sad and something I believe that many of us may never "get over" due to the personal factor of coming to know Charlie and Braden in these last 2yrs since their mom's disappearance combined with level of depravity in their cause and manner of death..

But as far as this latest news about Master Bob I have a few thoughts on what little I've been able to glean in attempting to get caught up... RG adds an entire new tier to this investigation Imo and tho, I fully realize that BB is the main focus of responsibility because he ultimately is the only one directly tied to the victim, his wife... We know this crime was absolutely personal and in no way whatsoever was a crime of opportunity or random violence... It is BB that is the individual that ties all the other "characters" into this tragic mess..

With that said Imo RG is a huge, huge, huge piece to this puzzle and Imo is likely much more responsible for Janes death than she'll ever be held responsible for and that's *if* she is even charged at all... While I fully realize that she is the submissive in this relationship with BB with him being the dominant *master*(blech!).. Tho, this is made very clear to have been each of their roles.. I feel I must add that those roles Imo DO NOT EXTEND OUTSIDE THEIR BEDROOM RELATIONSHIP... MEANING THAT their roles in their actual "relationship" were polar opposite of what their roles were in their sexual relationship... RG is the one who dominates, and controls, and "wears the pants" in their actual relationship..

I'll give the perfect example that most will be ATLEAST a tad familiar with to make my point... I'm certain many know what the services of a dominatrix involve.. To not delve deeply but just to make my point is that often times the very men who seek out this type bedroom behaviors of the man being DOMINATED By the female while his role is of the submissive.. Dominatrix are paid to perform this service to the male that wishes to be dominated and be absolutely submissive rendering all and complete control to the dominant female.. Doms are just paid for their service to do this but most men now days are able to seek out partners that will fulfill this duty... These men that are "into" this type extreme submissive bedroom behavior are 99.999999% extremely controlled and controlling in their real lives... In their occupations as well as their personal relationships(many times the worst of the abusers are this type) .. Polar opposite of what their roles are in their sex lives as extreme submissives(and I do mean extreme and sick submissions some of them are *into*)..

Well , the situation is exactly the same with BB only reversed... You see he is the DOMINANT MASTER in the bedroom with his submissive slaves at his mercy... While in his real everyday life he could not be more of a submissive in his interpersonal relationships... RG is like so many other women that we see that know how to *play* men like BB and manipulate with sex in her being his submissive slave allowing him to *dominate* her.. She has him believing he has power and control but the reality is she has the power and control and what she does is manipulate..

She is such a huge piece to this puzzle but sadly I believe she'll not even have consequences to her involvement because truth be known her "hands are clean" due to the fact that she works her magic with manipulation and by little by little over time convincing her *master* what it is that has to be done in order for them to have their paradise of Eden with her, him, and their new submissive, "special girl in Oregon"!!

Jmo, but she's a dangerous individual!!
Moo! Moo! Moo!

[video=youtube;_ieTtqCcx6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ieTtqCcx6U[/video]
Bashara's attorney speaks

--video

Greim: “.. the prosecutor’s office is resting their hopes on a lame horse that’s not going to make it to the finish line .”
--as for bob being charged?
Greim: “I hope for the best, but I anticipate the worst.”

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...re-making-a-deal-with-joe-gentz#ixzz1lkgUZJT0

Griem says what scares him more than anything is that, if Bob Bashara is charged, he may not be able to get a fair and impartial jury because there has been so much publicity about the case and many of the reports have been about Bob's personal sex life.

Griem says if people don't approve of that, they might feel "he is a sinner and if he is a sinner he could be capable of a crime."

..greim should really get on the same page as his client---who claims there WAS no "personal sex life" outside of his marriage going on.

--that woman---rachel---w/ all of the (proof) blog posts / pictures---was "just a good friend, that's it".

ClickOnDetroit - Sources: Police made mistake in Bashara murder investigation.

Sources say police may not have appointed Joe Gentz's attorney on time.

ETA: "If Gentz asked for an attorney and did not get one, or if his Miranda rights were not given to him when police held him in custody, there could be major legal problems." More at link.

This attorney does not know when to shut uppppp!!! He talks about the open realtionship here after BB said they were just "friends".

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...e-deal-in-the-works-question-mark-20120207-ms

--good grief.

--dan abrams called this one this morning on GMA when he referred to griem as "bizarre".

--bob needed to quit hiding , holding mommy's hand at his interviews and just man up and say that yeah, i was seeing another woman, was engaging in an alternative life-style-----but, i didn't kill my wife.

--he's lied so much now that even if he told the truth---( too late bob ) it would be hard to believe him anyway.

--and if he continues to "deny" rachel------i do not think she'll put up w/ that, even from her "master"----she will not be thrown under the bus for his sake that's for sure.

I haven't listened to any of the press conferences or interviews (I have no patience) - since I have all of you to relay it on WS! :) However, to me, it seems like his attorney is going to help him get charged if he doesn't shut up. This is just the craziest guy I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure any of us here could do a better job (us non-attorneys) than this. LE must LOVE this guy!

Griem sure is an odd duck. Seems he and bob may share a few personality traits. They sure like to talk. I dont ever recall a Defense Atty. not urging his client to STFU. Even if he cant control his clients mouth why is he taking to the airwaves with his nonsense? Who in their right mind would be asking Joe for an autograph? Spin. MOO

rg posted all the intricate details of their plans together. Doesn't bb know that she posted all of this information? All he can say is 'don't believe it'. :waitasec: Are we to believe that his 'friend' carried on her one sided life with him for all those years? Oh, I forgot, he's the master. Sheesh.

That's all he's got, imo.

I'm sure Big Bobb is used to telling people what to believe and what not to believe. Afterall his "reputation stands on it's own". Unfortunately for Master Bob, his reputation is quickly losing the legs it's used to standing on.

All he CAN say is "Don't believe it" .. imo .. that's all he's got ...

... while LE and sleuthers uncover the sordid details of his pathetic life ...

imo imo imo

I feel bad for his kids and even for his mom (even though I get the feeling she may be one of those "my little boy never did anything wrong" sorta moms)

That's all he's got, imo.

I'm sure Big Bobb is used to telling people what to believe and what not to believe. Afterall his "reputation stands on it's own". Unfortunately for Master Bob, his reputation is quickly losing the legs it's used to standing on.

All he CAN say is "Don't believe it" .. imo .. that's all he's got ...

... while LE and sleuthers uncover the sordid details of his pathetic life ...

imo imo imo

I feel bad for his kids and even for his mom (even though I get the feeling she may be one of those "my little boy never did anything wrong" sorta moms)

Oh great another Jackie Peterson.

okay... so I heard this on channel 955 (mojo in the morning) while I was driving to the gym this morning...

they were talking about the Bashara case and this woman called in and said she was in a salon getting her hair cut and Joe was in the chair next to her and he was talking about the case... she further said he was talking about how he was forced and gun point etc etc to kill Jane and the woman said everyone was taking his picture :eek: than Shannon (other talk show host) said that she had heard that Joe had been signing autographs around town :eek:

http://www.mojointhemorning.com/main.html

I believe you can listen to the rebroadcast at the above link

Why would anyone even remotely want to have his autograph? Sad, sad people.

interesting that the 'letter' came from brustar.. that means that it was BOB playing the best defense for his offense and not the other way around imhoo!

would the letter be the "short list"?

or did the letter come after joe walked into the department?

eta: the title of the article should read: "bob's lawyer says he expects charges" as LE has been mum on that lol

Fox2 just said police were @ residence in garage. Will try to link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member