GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Griem told bob to drive to his office and he is on his way there as well.

oh no, lost him in the high-rise bldgs, lol. Wonder if that was intentional on BB's part.

I hear what you are saying. I knew somebody like that too. A friends Father. CEO and well respected. Until the truth came out. Now a drunk living in a broken down home. Funny that Karma.

Come on Karma .. still waiting. Oh, and mine is already a drunk.. but getting paid good money in a not-so-low position ... ugh.

Channel 7 just said more at 12:30. Doubt it will be anything new. Likely a recap but i will watch.

Come on Karma .. still waiting. Oh, and mine is already a drunk.. but getting paid good money in a not-so-low position ... ugh.

Aw bet it will come in due time. Not soon enough tho huh.

Channel 7 just said more at 12:30. Doubt it will be anything new. Likely a recap but i will watch.

iirc, the news van following BB had a big '4' on the side, whatever local station that is.

Couldn't help but snicker at Griem. Spouting on the news how poor bob and Lawyer buddy where confined to the family room. Like they were being held hostage LMAO. Oh heck why not just let them run amok while they do their work :floorlaugh:

iirc, the news van following BB had a big '4' on the side, whatever local station that is.

Yes-channel 7 is WXYZ Detroit WDIV is Channel 4

Griems on now (earlier was cell phone) he has bob at his office. Still going on that Joe was not allowed an Atty. when he asked for one. Says safer for bob to be at his office.

Griems on now (earlier was cell phone) he has bob at his office. Still going on that Joe was not allowed an Atty. when he asked for one. Says safer for bob to be at his office.

So ... what .... is Griem defending Joe now ????

He just talks and talks and talks, huh??

So ... what .... is Griem defending Joe now ????

He just talks and talks and talks, huh??

LOL I wonder if Griems knows some evidence is damming. He sure is going after Joe's Rights. Suppress statements Joe made when/if this gets to Court.

Just waiting for BB and Griem to say that Rachel was jealous of BB and his Jane and that she did it.

Sure hope she has an airtight alibi. Her life will be dragged thru the mud. Eventually as Griem spins this. MOO

So far just a recap of what we already know.

Wonder why Mommy is always there now? Do you suppose she is there to coddle the Master that has turned back into a baby?

Ugh! Yes, the word "bed" and let's add "loneliness" to words he shouldn't utter in public. His sideburns remind me of my father in the 1970s.

He also reminds me so much of Tony Soprano. :floorlaugh:

okay... so I heard this on channel 955 (mojo in the morning) while I was driving to the gym this morning...

they were talking about the Bashara case and this woman called in and said she was in a salon getting her hair cut and Joe was in the chair next to her and he was talking about the case... she further said he was talking about how he was forced and gun point etc etc to kill Jane and the woman said everyone was taking his picture :eek: than Shannon (other talk show host) said that she had heard that Joe had been signing autographs around town :eek:

http://www.mojointhemorning.com/main.html

I believe you can listen to the rebroadcast at the above link

Oh nursie - I believe that caller like I believe anything that comes out of Bob's mouth! :floorlaugh: She could easily have been seated next to a bad Elvis impersonator in that salon. Hunka-burnin' guilt, baby!

As for Bob's mom, I cannot bring myself to finish watching the interview where she keeps petting his arm like a nervous kitten. It's creepy as all get-out.

And Ms. Rachel...If only everyone had a "good friend" like her - that special friend who decorates your dungeon and helps you troll for slaves - this world would be a better place, wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

Humor aside, it's sickening to think this circus surrounds the brutal murder of a wife and mother. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennifercockle