MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the money would have been taken if it was a staged scene...why leave it?

Isn't there a Meijer just up the road? Those are usually 24/7.

Does the Meijer there have gas? usually cheaper at Meijer stations than the national chains that are right on the freeway.

Sounds like they've pulled Meijer's security camera footage. which is good, because it's like a law in West Michigan that everyone must go to Meijer at least once every other day and it's possible they'll run across the perp on Meijer's sec footage.

Yes! It is the law.

And yes, Meijer right up the road and they do have a gas station.

Ann Marie LaFlamme ‏@AnnMarieLaFlamm 9m
HAPPENING NOW: Police are questioning someone at Norton Shores PD in the search for #JessicaHeeringa @FOX17

Seems like just to cross their i's and dot their t's :winko: in terms of clearing any / all RSO's in the area as well as registered owners of the relevant make and model of silver van, they could be questioning folks at the police station for at least another week or two and not be any closer to finding her.

What was she suppose to do with the cash in the drawer after she closed out??? Was there a safe on the premises or did she have to do a night drop at a bank???

Did she have to do a "cash out" on the register, with a tally for the day, count the money, fill out a deposit slip??? I'm wondering about the cash out procedure.

Or did she just take the money from the register and put it in the bag and put it in a safe without tallying it up??

Sorry to bring this up again if it is nothing but it is just bugging me. Was this silver van with no license plate ever checked out by the police? It was found by misterGwriter on Monday and was still there as of Wednesday. If it is still in the same spot today, I would be highly suspicious of it.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ACTIVE SEARCH MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #2
mistergwriter or another websleuther on the ground should look in the front window and copy down the vin number. Then call the police department and give them the information. They do over look things. I have all ready called the department over a matter relating to the van. good websluthing

What was she suppose to do with the cash in the drawer after she closed out??? Was there a safe on the premises or did she have to do a night drop at a bank???

No way was she doing a cash drop run solo that time of night. I'm guessing it went into a safe in the store's office and the manager did a cash run to the bank in the AM.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...rd-near-scene-of-mich-moms-alleged-abduction/
Jessica Heeringa Update: Police say gunshots heard near scene of Mich. mom's alleged abduction
Authorities investigating the disappearance of Jessica Heeringa, a 25-year-old Michigan mother who vanished last Friday from the Norton Shores, Mich. gas station where she worked, are now combing an area around a nearby park where there were reports of gun shots heard last weekend, CBS Detroit reports.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/255096/2/Police-at-Hoffmaster-State-Park
Hoffmaster search for Jessica Heeringa turns up nothing
Police looking for Jessica Heeringa had a promising lead but it wound up leading nowhere. Now six days after she disappeared, investigators say they are no closer to finding the missing 25-year-old mother.
Tuesday afternoon, Norton Shores Police received a tip of gunfire in P.J. Hoffmaster State Park Saturday morning. The park is about four miles from the Exxon station where police believe Heeringa was abducted.

We have never really considered the possibility that she is willingly missing. I think it is a remote possibility, but just maybe. Could the crime scene be staged?

I personally highly doubt it I don't think she would willingly leave her little boy and cause her family so much worry. If Jessica did leave willingly why did she leave her purse and car? Where would she get the money to live and get somewhere to stay? How did she get to where she was going without anyone knowing? Why leave before her shift had ended?

Megan Lancaster, Ohio, 110# blonde, Missing in APRziL.

Was it near a highway exit like this? I could see how it could be a seriel abductor just because Exxon is so incredibly close to US31 exit and also sits off by itself a little. Kind of a perfect storm of opportunity when you add lone employee and no cameras.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...rd-near-scene-of-mich-moms-alleged-abduction/
Jessica Heeringa Update: Police say gunshots heard near scene of Mich. mom's alleged abduction
Authorities investigating the disappearance of Jessica Heeringa, a 25-year-old Michigan mother who vanished last Friday from the Norton Shores, Mich. gas station where she worked, are now combing an area around a nearby park where there were reports of gun shots heard last weekend, CBS Detroit reports.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/255096/2/Police-at-Hoffmaster-State-Park
Hoffmaster search for Jessica Heeringa turns up nothing
Police looking for Jessica Heeringa had a promising lead but it wound up leading nowhere. Now six days after she disappeared, investigators say they are no closer to finding the missing 25-year-old mother.
Tuesday afternoon, Norton Shores Police received a tip of gunfire in P.J. Hoffmaster State Park Saturday morning. The park is about four miles from the Exxon station where police believe Heeringa was abducted.

What?! I just clicked on one of the above articles and it has today's date. Are they searching Hoffmaster again tonight?

She was working alone without even a cell phone? Yikes, if so...
Which is surprising, most girls have them in their pocket to take selfies..which leads me to she wasn't a "normal" girl. Where are the pictures? I have thousands of myself. Why doesn't she? She was beautiful. Is this a clue as to why she was an easy victim?

Perhaps I am overthinking, but you would get sick of my face I have so many pics. It seems like most younger women would. Does this tell us who Jessica is?

Was it near a highway exit like this? I could see how it could be a seriel abductor just because Exxon is so incredibly close to US31 exit and also sits off by itself a little. Kind of a perfect storm of opportunity when you add lone employee and no cameras.

I seriously doubt Megan Lancaster's case is a serial abductor. I am from that area, and there are many other circumstances...

Which is surprising, most girls have them in their pocket to take selfies..which leads me to she wasn't a "normal" girl.

Her cell phone was at her apt with her boyfriend who was watching her son. Most younger folks don't bother with land lines, so likely this cell phone was the only phone in the apt where Jessica's son was. She had the store's land-line to get in touch with folks or for people to contact her.

trying not to get my hopes up, but LE says they're miles ahead of square one and now they're questioning someone else at the PD?

:praying:

What?! I just clicked on one of the above articles and it has today's date. Are they searching Hoffmaster again tonight?

If you click on the CBSnews.com, in the updated article from 12:50pm today they talk about the events of yesterday because when you click on CBS Detroit in their article, it takes you to the May 2nd article about the gunshots fired at the park.

@ChrisZoladz: Owner's not fooling anyone RT @Hannah_Saunders Signs posted at every Exxon pump where #JessicaHeeringa was last seen http://t.co/0KDLgkMAzc

The owner is a real piece of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member