MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not even sure he has to be smart, more than just lucky. He took a big chance and so far, got away with it. If he is not local and the plate cannot be enhanced, he may continue to do so.

bad for business. folks might get spooked and decide it's safer to get their gas at Meijer down the road.

I wonder how often he'll need to replace those home made signs, after folks with markers and pens start leaving him notes.

I find it hard to believe that the folks from that town are really that nasty and useless. JMO

Can anyone tell me why they are clearing people via polygraph?

Seems outdated, and it is not admissible in Michigan courts. Besides what 25 year old has not watched the Ocean's eleven movies? Have we thought military? They can pass a poly, first thing they teach....also this is far fetched but law enforcement? He could be in law enforcent, knowing how to set up crime scenes. (far fetched but highly likely) I feel like not having the FBI involved at the jump is a big clue. Is someone important, or is their father?

I am just bouncing ideas. We need new ones. We cannot focus on RSO and cameras. We need a new avenue to explore.

BBM
I agree that she wasn't being harassed or stalked openly.

I believe any stalking was done covertly. He had to walk a fine line between watching her and being obvious that he was watching her.

Being as pretty as she is, I'm sure she had a lot of admirers. And I agree that Jessica would have told her mother or fiancé if she thought someone was being overly creepy.

Unless she knew they might make her quit, if she told them.
But I do think this was more likely not a regular. Maybe he was just passing through, scoped it out for a few minutes to make sure she was alone and went for it.

When you work in an environment like that, you get used to people being a little creepy. Sometimes they cross the line to the point where they make you downright uncomfortable. When I was a waitress I had a guy comment to me about having WI plates on my truck (we were down in OK) I laughed, then I realized, I hadn't even brought my truck to work in a long time, I parked it where I lived a block away. I asked him when he noticed my plates and he pointed out that he watched me walk to work every day, so of course he knew my truck, then he chuckled like I was silly for asking. It was creepy, but I still had kids to feed, still had a job to do. I'm guessing this guy was probably someone that was a little overly friendly, but seemed pretty harmless.

Can anyone tell me why they are clearing people via polygraph?

Seems outdated, and it is not admissible in Michigan courts. Besides what 25 year old has not watched the Ocean's eleven movies? Have we thought military? They can pass a poly, first thing they teach....also this is far fetched but law enforcement? He could be in law enforcent, knowing how to set up crime scenes. (far fetched but highly likely) I feel like not having the FBI involved at the jump is a big clue. Is someone important, or is their father?

I am just bouncing ideas. We need new ones. We cannot focus on RSO and cameras. We need a new avenue to explore.

BBM... I'm retired Air Force. Passing a poly is not the 'first thing they teach'. Or teach at all.

I feel like there is a pattern I am missing, I also feel like it is very obvious and we are overlooking it.

It almost makes me ill knowing it is here, and I cannot figure it out.

I don't think anyone has mentioned the possibility of a male/female team that carried out this abduction. I'm a woman and if another woman came to where I was working and said she really had to pee I would be more likely to let her in then I would if a guy came up and asked to use the bathroom. Just a thought.

I am sure they have been going through receipts of recent weeks. That would be crime 101. Maybe looking at recent parolees? Felons in the area who are not RSO's?

Its coming up on the hour one week ago that Jessica was abducted.

Police say they are getting closer to solving the crime every day.

Read More at: http://wwmt.com/shared/news/feature...mother-believed-have-been-abducted-9794.shtml

I feel so terribly hurt tonight for her son. Her mother sounds like she is in shock or denial which may be cushioning the reality of what has actually happened. I am glad the community has been able to reach out and provide her with some earthly comfort.

It's to the point now, when Homrich is beginning to worry, no news will be good news. "The community supports us, supplies food, water, drink, hugs, prayers, one lady even gave me a little guardian angel pin."

I am going to light a candle now and say a prayer that this family will have a miracle.

jmo

Why didn't the perp lure/take Jessica AFTER her shift, when the risk of being interrupted was virtually nil?

The owner of the service station has been cleared by the police. Yes, he may be going about his business the wrong way to some folks, but he is entitled to do it. He isn't negligent for not having cameras in his store, nor is he evil for how he is coping with this situation. <modsnip>

I respectfully disagree that he isn't negligent he was negligent by not having cameras and Jessica has paid the price for this possibly with her life. If cameras were in the gas station it may have stopped the guy taking Jessica or at least we would have a better idea of who on the video took her. Customers and staff were also put at risk because there was a greater risk of the gas station being robbed because of a lack of cameras.

I hope the family file a lawsuit against the gas station owner and win if Jessica doesn't come home.

Anyway enough about the gas station and its owner Jessica and her family are all that matters.

BBM... I'm retired Air Force. Passing a poly is not the 'first thing they teach'. Or teach at all.
Special Forces. Not average military. People in danger of becoming P.O.W.'s.

I could be getting a story in my ear by a M.P. He seems legit though.

I don't think anyone has mentioned the possibility of a male/female team that carried out this abduction. I'm a woman and if another woman came to where I was working and said she really had to pee I would be more likely to let her in then I would if a guy came up and asked to use the bathroom. Just a thought.
Married couple?

Fits a description but I cannot post it.

I havent learned to do links. I follow both websleuths and msm. I read that Jessicas partners unemployment was running out. So to keep him,her son and herself going she took on overtime work (extra work at night) at the station in addition to her full time day work. good websleuthing

You know when you find out things like this it kind of makes you go hmmm.a few months back I had it with a lot of extreme things that hit back to back.sick dad a death and extreme financial stress from my business. I got in to my car and just started driving. I left everything at home except my car. I ended up 70 miles from home when I stopped. I just wanted time to escape. My parents would never have expected for me to do this. Nobody would have expected this from me I'm extrememly responsible.Once I cleared my head I came home only 8 hours later but it wasn't like me. I didn't think about going I had just had it and left right then. I had plans that nigh, people called etc. I just hope that maybe she needed a break..full time job, night time job...unemployed father of her young child...idk hoping

Why didn't the perp lure/take Jessica AFTER her shift, when the risk of being interrupted was virtually nil?

Good question I have wondered this myself perhaps the guy just couldn't wait any longer to get his hands on her. The guy is not a rational thinker like you and I he is a possibly a psychopath or something and a lot in this case probably won't make any sense when we find the guy.

Maybe to buy himself time? He may have decided to take the risk while no one was around, hoping no one else would stop before closing. But I think it was mainly an opportunity. She was alone, he called her outside or she came out for some reason. If she went back inside, he knew she could call someone.

We are more aware when leaving as women. He took a ten second opportunity. What a jerk...I wish I could use all the naughty words I learned in middle school here, but alas I am a lady.

Married couple?

Fits a description but I cannot post it.

There is a rso who shares the last name with a female who was arrested for child trafficing. He's the one with the 2003 silver Sedona. Is that who you're talking about? Out of Grand Rapids? Btw sorry I'm on here so much been sick as hell

I think that is a great question. Seems like there would be a specific reason why he would plan it that way.

Maybe he thought the store closed at 11-same hours as during the week.

Maybe he thought there was a chance another employee came in at closing to help lock up.

Maybe he thought the BF would be picking her up.

Just throwing these quick thoughts off the top of my head.

jom

My question is why the perp has not yet been identified by his sketch, since it is supposed to be such a targeted match? Someone knows who the man is if he was local in such a small town. Good grief, the whole state and parts of the country know about this crime. I hope the PD is doing more than checking out RSOs and silver vans. I am amazed the "eyewitness" got such a good look at the driver in the dark.

It's been a week already! Prayers up for Jessica's safe return to her son and family. I can't imagine how the family and friends are coping. The immediate outpouring of support shows that the citizens are united in finding Jessica, and that she was not relegated to a little news article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove