MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are more aware when leaving as women. He took a ten second opportunity. .

Yeah, seems like he timed it so she would still be in friendly/helpful gas station employee mode and not mother in a hurry to get some safely to her son mode.

Jessica pulling the cash drawer might've been his cue. He figured maybe that's it, no more customers, and made his move.

Special Forces. Not average military. People in danger of becoming P.O.W.'s.

I could be getting a story in my ear by a M.P. He seems legit though.

A military cop (MP) does not know the specifics of training for Special Forces. Nobody participates in Special Forces training except for Special Forces.

ALL military are in danger of becoming POWs. It's inherent to the nature of "Fighting for your Freedom". We all serve or have served overseas. We all have faced the danger of becoming a casualty, wounded, missing in action, or a prisoner of war.

If we were to become a prisoner of war, the very last thing we would be worried about is how to 'pass' a polygraph. The very first thing we would be worried about is what kind of torture will be inflicted and will we ever see our loved ones again.

Please don't spread false rumors about the military and it's training. And please don't call any military job 'average'. Thank you.

BBM... I'm retired Air Force. Passing a poly is not the 'first thing they teach'. Or teach at all.

Yeah def not former army here...if the hair really looks like that it's def not military either

It's coming up on exactly a week since JH went missing & her case is haunting me. I keep thinking of her little boy at home, missing his mommy. I wish there wasn't evil in this world.
Sending up a prayer for you, Jessica, & your loved ones, & especially your son, who I'm sure is missing you so much. </3

You know when you find out things like this it kind of makes you go hmmm.a few months back I had it with a lot of extreme things that hit back to back.sick dad a death and extreme financial stress from my business. I got in to my car and just started driving. I left everything at home except my car. I ended up 70 miles from home when I stopped. I just wanted time to escape. My parents would never have expected for me to do this. Nobody would have expected this from me I'm extrememly responsible.Once I cleared my head I came home only 8 hours later but it wasn't like me. I didn't think about going I had just had it and left right then. I had plans that nigh, people called etc. I just hope that maybe she needed a break..full time job, night time job...unemployed father of her young child...idk hoping
Every avenue should be explored, no matter how far fetched...that being said, it would be odd to leave with no money, no purse, and if it reports are correct, an avid chain smoker left her cigarettes.

I know with no cash, I am not leaving my cigarettes. No matter how filthy, and disgusting it is too difficult to quit. Especially, being nervous about leaving her family. I just don't see that happening. Only my ooinion.

I am still stuck on LE saying the drawing is a 10/10 or something to that effect...how on earth can anyone know if it is even close, until they find the perp??

Yeah def not former army here...if the hair really looks like that it's def not military either
I never saw the idea, so I threw it out.

What about a father in one of these scenerios? Kid with military, police dad?

Again my ideas, an opinions..speaking of how do I do all the nifty stuff like quotes, and pictures. Could I get an e~mail??

Can anyone tell me why they are clearing people via polygraph?

Seems outdated, and it is not admissible in Michigan courts.
Besides what 25 year old has not watched the Ocean's eleven movies? Have we thought military? They can pass a poly, first thing they teach....also this is far fetched but law enforcement? He could be in law enforcent, knowing how to set up crime scenes. (far fetched but highly likely) I feel like not having the FBI involved at the jump is a big clue. Is someone important, or is their father?

I am just bouncing ideas. We need new ones. We cannot focus on RSO and cameras. We need a new avenue to explore.

LE likes to use polygraphs for another reason than seeing if a person is possibly lying. They are interested in seeing the person's reaction to being asked to take it.

I know investigators have checked out witness statements, witness backgrounds, and others who are employed at this gas station. We have been told the owner has been cleared. Has there been any word on coworkers? They would know the closing routine, busy times and that there are no cameras. Also, they might have a backdoor key..

Every avenue should be explored, no matter how far fetched...that being said, it would be odd to leave with no money, no purse, and if it reports are correct, an avid chain smoker left her cigarettes.

I know with no cash, I am not leaving my cigarettes. No matter how filthy, and disgusting it is too difficult to quit. Especially, being nervous about leaving her family. I just don't see that happening. Only my ooinion.

Hahaha okay now I have to agree with you. From one smoker to another I took my cigarettes and 40 dollars

I never saw the idea, so I threw it out.

What about a father in one of these scenerios? Kid with military, police dad?

Again my ideas, an opinions..speaking of how do I do all the nifty stuff like quotes, and pictures. Could I get an e~mail??

I mean it has to be someone's kid. The sketch looked like a druggie to me. With the sunken in facial attributes...only thing I took from it.

Oh and this is where you all hate me in 5...4...3...2. Is that picture with the blue background with jessica in it staring straight ahead ...is that a DMV or a Mug Shot. Only reason I ask is that the offenders mugshots have the same background

Okay, was her car keys found laying out with her purse? in her purse? What was the weather like there last Friday night...was it cold? any snow, rain? Would she have gone out back to start her car and got intercepted?

I keep thinking about the co worker stating that the lights out back were out, which was odd that they had not been turned on. Where do employee's park, in front or in back. When she smoked would she go out front or in back? If in back she would have noticed she forgot the lights. If she had removed any trash, she also would have noted the lights being out.

When that customer came in and she was gone, he said he walked around the store outside looking in case someone was injured. I wonder if the lights were on back there then or if still out.

Something is needling at me, cannot grasp it yet... but its there. IMHO

There is a rso who shares the last name with a female who was arrested for child trafficing. He's the one with the 2003 silver Sedona. Is that who you're talking about? Out of Grand Rapids? Btw sorry I'm on here so much been sick as hell
No, I am not looking at RSO's at all. Facebook has that covered in my opinion. I feel it is deeper than that after reading some of the things that have been profiled on this site. Scarily deeper.

Makes me intrigued at what the actual FBI profile says.

I am still stuck on LE saying the drawing is a 10/10 or something to that effect...how on earth can anyone know if it is even close, until they find the perp??

Probably that 10 out of 10 is based on the witnesses confidence in the sketch matching the person they saw; which given the reliability of eyewitness testimony and the delay between the witness seeing the perp (last Friday) and when the sketch was actually done (Tues or Wed?)....who knows.

I agree. How can this guy be local at this point. Too small a town, too high profile a case and the sketch + the van description? Ask Exxon to send them one of their IT geeks from HQ to run some weighted algorithms on the cc transaction data cross-referenced with DMV records for Michigan/Indiana/Illinois (for starters).

They'd generate a list of "qualified" suspects in less time than one of these RSO interviews takes.

Okay, was her car keys found laying out with her purse? in her purse? What was the weather like there last Friday night...was it cold? any snow, rain? Would she have gone out back to start her car and got intercepted?

I keep thinking about the co worker stating that the lights out back were out, which was odd that they had not been turned on. Where do employee's park, in front or in back. When she smoked would she go out front or in back? If in back she would have noticed she forgot the lights. If she had removed any trash, she also would have noted the lights being out.

When that customer came in and she was gone, he said he walked around the store outside looking in case someone was injured. I wonder if the lights were on back there then or if still out.

Something is needling at me, cannot grasp it yet... but its there. IMHO
You know I just went back in the thread and I saw that her cigarettes were still there. I smoke and have a tendency to take one out and go outside. It could make sense that she took a break and was standing in front of the store when someone approached her. That actually would make a lot of sense

LE likes to use polygraphs for another reason than seeing if a person is possibly lying. They are interested in seeing the person's reaction to being asked to take it.
Blah..my reaction is whatever my Yoga breathing tells me...come on this is so outdated it makes me sick!

I know the police are coming so I take a xanax, smoke a joint. Let's be clear it is a medical marijuana state he could have "medicated" in front of the police. This is just laughable.

My opinion only...let's focus on who not why

Deliberate staffing his station with pretty young girls and then not providing even basic security procedures (double staffing after dark/at close) or cameras reminds me of the drive thru coffee shops up in Alaska.

You know it. :furious:

My question is why the perp has not yet been identified by his sketch, since it is supposed to be such a targeted match? Someone knows who the man is if he was local in such a small town. Good grief, the whole state and parts of the country know about this crime. I hope the PD is doing more than checking out RSOs and silver vans. I am amazed the "eyewitness" got such a good look at the driver in the dark.

It's been a week already! Prayers up for Jessica's safe return to her son and family. I can't imagine how the family and friends are coping. The immediate outpouring of support shows that the citizens are united in finding Jessica, and that she was not relegated to a little news article.

From early reports, the 'witnesses' were driving by the Exxon station and saw something 'out of the ordinary'.

This is what I think happened:

Husband and wife (Jessica's co-worker) are driving down the road.

Wife glances over at the Exxon station. (We all do this when we pass by our place of employment.)

She sees a silver van, with its back door open, and a man who's a 'regular' customer behind the station.

She thinks, 'that's weird.'

So, she tells her husband.

Hmmmm, they both agree that is weird.

Meanwhile they're still driving down the road- further from the station.

Husband/wife both say maybe they should go and check.

So, husband turns around and drives back to the station.

They pull in just in time to see the 'regular customer' get in his van and drive away (down the dark side road).

The station is empty.

The other customer (911 call guy) has arrived.

Later, the Wife (co-worker) can give a good description of the suspect because she has seen him at the store before.

I find the above scenario highly plausible.

I also find it very, very lucky that ANYONE saw anything that fateful night. If these two hadn't been driving past, then we wouldn't have the valuable clue about the van being parked behind the station. And we may not even have had the sketch.

Most people driving by a gas station aren't going to look at it twice. Even if there is a vehicle parked behind it.

Okay now I'm thinking ....she takes a cigarette out of her pack at closing or right before. The trash was already in bags by the entrance. She's about to be done and decides she wants a cigarette after not smoking for 8 hours during a shift. That would make sense why everything was out and the store was unlocked. She may have been right outside the door smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95