MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am way behind on this case, but this has a decent timeline concerning Jessica and Possible involvement by Willis. Apology if already posted.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/05/timeline_of_jeff_willis_probe.html
Willis is arraigned on charges of kidnapping, assault with a dangerous weapon and two felony firearm counts. Bond is set at $1 million. Muskegon County Prosecutor D.J. says at the arraignment that there are possible connections to the Bletsch homicide and Heeringa disappearance. He also says investigators found loaded syringes, handcuffs and ropes inside a secret compartment in Willis' van. Hilson tells the judge the Willis' van was equipped to kidnap and sexually assault women.

Same caliber as the gun that killed Rebekah Bletsch....

They will be able to tell if the bullet came from that specific gun, and I suspect it does. He probably tried to pick her up, she resisted, and he shot her to keep her from identifying him. Thank God the same thing didn't happen to the 16 year old.

I think it could make sense, if someone came in to the gas station with a gun, and wearing a mask, that Jessica could have thought she was about to be robbed, and therefore opened the the cash drawer to give the perp the money.

"This man poses an extreme risk to public safety," Muskegon County Prosecutor D.J. Hilson said.

Continued

Police are confident they're building a strong case against Willis for the attempted abduction, as well as possible connections to unsolved high-profile cases.

In court Wednesday, it was revealed Willis allegedly customized his van to kidnap women.

"Our investigators recovered multiple syringes with a liquid that appears to be a drug form of a sedative of some kind in a hidden compartment. We recovered handcuffs and a rope," Hilson said. "This was a vehicle designed to not only kidnap but also to take sexual advantage of women."

http://m.wafb.com/wafb/db_383294/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=5vf8zbeb

So I know we are wondering about connections to two unsolved cases (Heeringa and Bletsch) but I am curious if he could be responsible for more than that. If the police found all of those things in his car, I assume he was not aware he was on LE's radar and did not take measures to clear any evidence of his involvement in any of these crimes. Maybe they will be able to link him to other crimes and solve more cases.

Lots of interesting comments on the find Jessica Heeringa fb page

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/local/mu...-images-of-women-bound-taped-gagged/206646589

Police found a mask, rubber gloves, photographs of females chained and bound, batting gloves and a ball gag in his van, according to the court transcript. A 22-caliber pistol with the serial number destroyed was also in the van, along with a bar with wrist restraints.

Investigators told the magistrate items in Willis' van were in locked boxes, according to the transcript.

At the Willis home in the 1800 block of Sheridan Road, investigators said they found a thumb drive with images of child *advertiser censored*, and videos of women bound, taped and gagged.

What an awful monster he is! So grateful the 16 year old escaped him. I hope, if he is connected to Jessica's disappearance that she gets the reward money. She probably saved some lives by bravely jumping from the van.

I get chills thinking about how long he's been out there and what he's possibly done.

Anyone know if these are pictures/videos he found online or took himself? Just wondering if they can be used to link him to other cases.

This thought came to my mind first too it is horrendous to think he could have taken photos of his victims even though it would be key evidence against him. This guy is very sick in the head God knows what he has done. Thanks for all your updates everyone & hope you take time out to enjoy the weekend.

Like a lot of you here, I hope that this is the perp, just so he can be put away for it. At the same time, it saddens me to no end to come to terms with it meaning that Jessica is dead, and not just off these means on her own accord. (Not saying I thought she was missing voluntarily, but I hoped that was the case.)

Like a lot of you here, I hope that this is the perp, just so he can be put away for it. At the same time, it saddens me to no end to come to terms with it meaning that Jessica is dead, and not just off these means on her own accord. (Not saying I thought she was missing voluntarily, but I hoped that was the case.)
I understand, Montjoy. It's always painful when time has passed, and one comes to the realization that probably the best we can hope for is an arrest, and justice for tje victim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lawlessinvestigates