MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. It was finals week, holiday season and just overall a lot going on. I used to not see my roommates in college either for a few days ifnu was staying w my boyfriend or working or studying.

Julia relished attention. She loved be at the center of it. Especially in this day and age with social media its very easy to say or do. things for that attention. I am hoping after this tragedy that Jennifer realizes that there are so many out there that love her and her family's that attention seeking isn't needed at all. I hope others read that as well. That is also why many of us that knew her are dismissing the twitter stuff.

They are selling ribbons to benefit the Niswender family at local businesses. There is also a Justice for Julia Facebook page and links there with info for donations. Now were just in a hold pattern til the tox screen is back

Laura Dickinson was found on the floor iirc. She was also raped. There is no sign of rape or trauma for Julia. Many knew that orange Taylor hung out on campus even though he wasnt a student anymore, which made it more suspicious
Thank you.

Going by a good few student twitter accounts, it looks like LE have stepped up their investigation this morning. Appears there may have been an assembly of some kind to appraise students of the situation.
#swatteam

Justice for Julia

Hi Jellybeanz! :) Just curious as to where you found this info...link? I looked at the EMU website, but the last update was from 2 days ago...Thanks :)

Hi Jellybeanz! :) Just curious as to where you found this info...link? I looked at the EMU website, but the last update was from 2 days ago...Thanks :)

Hiya. Search twitter for '#swatteam' and you should get a load of random tweets from EMU students chattering about it.

Thanks! I also noticed her cousin's twitter post from yesterday which says, "Breaking apart because of you. So did that really happen? Hashtag justiceforjulia" ... Interesting.

21njwhk.jpg

Justice for Julia!

Nothing much else is going on. I have a few pictures to post but I can't do it on my iPhone. I'm out of town for the holidays but if I hear anything ill definitely let everyone know

Nothing much else is going on. I have a few pictures to post but I can't do it on my iPhone. I'm out of town for the holidays but if I hear anything ill definitely let everyone know

Thanks, Undertakeress! :seeya:

and.... Wishing you a safe and Merry Holidays! :sleigh:

Any new information about this case? Are investigators still awaiting toxicology reports?

Julia's father currently works for the company that I manage and is sporting Justice for Julia shirts and ribbons but has been very hush about anything else involving the case. I should also state that I see him once a week and he has remained very tight lipped from the beginning - although he appears on the outside to be holding it together well, his eye's tell the definite story of a devistated father.

Julia's father currently works for the company that I manage and is sporting Justice for Julia shirts and ribbons but has been very hush about anything else involving the case. I should also state that I see him once a week and he has remained very tight lipped from the beginning - although he appears on the outside to be holding it together well, his eye's tell the definite story of a devistated father.

Why would the family and police be so hush hush ? *confused* :waitasec:

I wish there was just a bit of info out there. I mean, police are calling this a possible homicide . I'd be terrified living in that apt building.

Why would the family and police be so hush hush ? *confused* :waitasec:

Maybe they have a lead on a perp(s), not enough to arrest yet, and don't want to show their hand??? Just a guess. In most hush hush cases there is a lot more info than the public knows at the time and it is revealed after arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member