MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the second toxicology report should be back by now, right? She died in DECEMBER 2012and according to my calendar it's almost April 3013.

Hi everyone first time posting here. I have been following the Allison Baden-Clay (Australia) case. The delay may not be in the toxicology report but finding a cause of death. Allison showed no signs of bodily trauma in the end.

Hi everyone first time posting here. I have been following the Allison Baden-Clay (Australia) case. The delay may not be in the toxicology report but finding a cause of death. Allison showed no signs of bodily trauma in the end.

:wagon: Flinders! :welcome: to this thread!

Thank you for this post... You may be correct! :dunno:

:seeya:

Thank you for the welcome. Just adding my 2 cents as we had to wait for an extra long time in the high profile case of Allison.

This article has the same basic information as in the article above, but I also heard the report on WWJ radio while I was in my car this morning.

$10K Reward Offered For Info In EMU Student’s Death

April 9, 2013 8:37 AM

YPSILANTI (WWJ/AP) - A Monroe family is hoping a $10,000 reward will spur information in the murder of Julia Niswender — a 23-year-old Eastern Michigan University student whose body was found in December...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/04/09/10k-reward-offered-for-info-in-emu-students-death/

I don't know what is happening on twitter when accounts just start tweeting obscure adverts about acai berries for weight loss and the likes, but but but

Julia's ex room-mates (KK) twitter just did this yesterday.

I only ever seem to see this when either the person has died or they are in police custody.

Just my thoughts here.

I really hope this has nothing to do with the tweet that went out after she won those items from her apartment complex. Please don't let someone have killed this girl over a $200 headset. :furious:

I'm also curious as to the early reports that there were no signs of trauma how would someone have drowned her in her tub without leaving a mark on her? I'm glad that there are finally some answers for Julia's family, but this really brings up a lot more questions.

Still praying for her family and friends, there needs to be some justice for them and Julia.

Are vapours still relevant here? I can't remember if it was fact or rumour :confused:

Just found this thread and the latest news. I am so saddened, but at least there finally is some news as to what happened to Julia. Thank you all for continuing to follow and post on this case.

(Julia grew up near where I live).

I'm still shocked because I never, EVER pictured drowning. When it was on the news, my mouth was hanging open....

oh em gee!

no wonder they suspected foul play right off the bat.

"They (investigators) have polygraphed over 100 people and everyone has passed," Jennifer said. "Homeland Security and State Police are working together on this case. They have been conducting interviews with people in Ohio up to the Upper Peninsula."

AnnArbor.com is working to confirm the involvement of federal agencies. Ypsilanti police could not be reached for comment Tuesday evening.
http://www.annarbor.com/news/ypsilanti/julia-niswenders-cause-of-death-released/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor