MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even in the most clueless of circumstances, which I don't think LE is at this point, the current events in Monroe and the direction they have taken seem like seachange, to me.

Me too, I want to thank Bessie very much for her close watch and precise posts.

I haven't heard that term since college when I read The Tempest ;)

bessie is the best :)

Brush up on your Shakespeare :)

A sea change

Meaning - A radical change or transformation.

Origin - From Shakespeare's The Tempest, 1610:

ARIEL [sings]:
Full fathom five thy father lies;
Of his bones are coral made;
Those are pearls that were his eyes:
Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.
Sea-nymphs hourly ring his knell

Shakespeare's usage incorporates the current meaning, that is, a radical change. He also made the expression richer by alluding to the literal meaning, that is, 'a change that is brought about by the sea'.

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/312800.html

I do not know for sure that JT adopted the twins, but I would assume so.
I don't think there would be any legal reason why the twins should change their last name.
It would be simpler to keep the same name.

The grandparents were the guardians of J&J until they were about 10/11 years old and
JT and KT got engaged/married. This is why I think JT would have adopted
the twins , because without that it would have been more difficult for KT to get
custody for the twins.

By the way, talking about names: It seems that the grandmother still uses the last
name "Niswender", but it also seems that she divorced KT's father, J. Niswender.
Why did she not go back to her maiden name "Messer"? Out of convenience?

Some have questioned why KT and Jennifer are still supporting JT. I don't buy the grandmother's theory that they are "brainwashed" by JT.
I don't buy the brainwashing theory. For example, it is unlikely that Jennifer would support JT if she believed he had anything to do
with the murder of her twin sister to whom she was very close. Besides, KT and Jennifer don't look like "push-over's" to me. Jennifer
has not consistently lived JT the whole time, so it would be difficult for JT to control her mind. Also, KT and Jennifer are not the only family members
who support JT. JT could not be brainwashing them all.

The theory that Jennifer and KT have some financial incentive to support JT because he is a source of income does not seem valid to me either.
Given that Julia was working at Wal-mart, there probably is not a lot of money flowing from JT to the twins. I think JT's income is very modest.

There is also the question why Julia was living with the grandmother. According to the grandmother, Julia and JT had some argument
that she does not know exactly what it is about. More recently, she is trying to imply that there was some sort of sexual abuse.
But there could be many reasons why Julia was living with the grandmother. For example, JT's house is really small. Living there
would not give her a lot of privacy. And arguments with the father could be about lots of things, for example which boys to date,
what time to get home after going out, etc.etc.

A lot of people have suggested a possible link between the death Julia Niswender and the disappearance of Chelsea Bruck.
Is there any know link between the two other than the fact that Chelsea's sister was Julia's friend?

If there was a crime involved in Chelsea's dissappearance, then it would look like the Modus Operandi is completely
different in the two cases.

Dear Websleuths Members,

Trojan1966 is now a verified family member of Julia Niswender's.

Because Trojan1966 is verified he can post things without a link and he can post information that is not in MSM.
It is up to you to believe what he posts.

You are allowed to question Trojan1966 as long as it is done in a polite manner.

I know you will welcome him and be respectful of his posts.

Thank you very much Trojan1966 for coming forward to be verified. We all appreciate you.

Tricia

Trojan1966,

Thank you so much for getting verified, and for helping contribute to a productive discussion.
I'm going to go ahead and ask the tough question. It has been stated that Julia went to live with the Grandma, and there was some speculation that JT had been interacting with her in an inappropriate manner. What can you tell us about this from your recollection of that time frame?

Finally, do you consider him a suspect in Julia's passing?
I know these are hard hitting and direct questions, and thank you if you are able to share your thoughts.
Praying for resolution and justice for Julia.

Thank you again.

caspermi - No, he did not adopt
the twins.

Appreciate you being an VI, Trojan. Perhaps you have already told us, but may I ask what was your connection to Julia?

Am I right in remembering that JT has two court appearances on Thursday (26th)? One for Circuit Court and one for the child custody?

rosefromangels - There have been some accusations concerning JT's interaction with Julia in an unapproprited manner. I do not personally have any direct knowledge of this.
As far as a suspect in Julia's passing, I'm not real sure about that. It could be true and hopefully time will tell. I do know that he did lawyer up about 5 days after they found Julia.

Spellbound - As I understand it, JT has one court appearance scheduled for the 27th in Circuit Court at 9:30 AM. I've heard this will be another arraignment hearing. There is a hearing scheduled in Probate Court on the 27th at 1:30 PM concerning Madison (12 year old daughter).

My connection with Julia is that I'm her grandfather. The twins, Julia & Jennifer, were raised by me and my ex-wife until they were 10 years old. Remember Kim was only 14 (almost 15) when they were born.

Trojan1966,

Thank you so much for joining us and answering our questions. Since you raised the twins until they were 10, this has to be the worse nightmare a parent/grandparent could suffer. I am very sorry for your loss.
Thanks again for sharing with us.

Spellbound - As I understand it, JT has one court appearance scheduled for the 27th in Circuit Court at 9:30 AM. I've heard this will be another arraignment hearing. There is a hearing scheduled in Probate Court on the 27th at 1:30 PM concerning Madison (12 year old daughter).

My connection with Julia is that I'm her grandfather. The twins, Julia & Jennifer, were raised by me and my ex-wife until they were 10 years old. Remember Kim was only 14 (almost 15) when they were born.

BBM

aww, what a wonderful man you must be to come here to help us understand. No wonder I felt such a connection to you and your understanding of things. I am so sorry for your loss and having to follow things in this way. Thank you, again. I do hope for the truth to come out. Julia deserves that, at the very least.

Here are a few sites with video information that may be connected to this case. Basically, check the Detroit TV web sites and newspaper web sites. The local paper is : www.monroenews.com , then search their site for "Turnquist"

Some TV sites with good information:

March 4th
http://www.wxyz.com/news/julia-nisw...turnquist-now-person-of-interest-in-her-death
March 4th
http://m.clickondetroit.com/news/st...sted-for-child-*advertiser censored*/31598374
March 17th
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-child-*advertiser censored*-charges/31854514
http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/mon...-person-of-interest-in-julia-niswender-murder
March 18th
http://m.clickondetroit.com/news/mo...censored*-charges-released-from-jail/31874688

Thank you, Trojan1966, for becoming a Verified Insider on this case. I've appreciated your contributions to this discussion and look forward to your continued input.

Welcome Trojan 1966! Thanks so much for joining WS. It is wonderful that you decided to become verified. I hope that Julia will someday get justice for whatever happen to her, with whomever is responsible.

I understand if you don't want to answer any questions we throw at you. Did Julia and Jennifer both call him dad? Also, did either sister ever meet their biological father? Do they have any other siblings with their biological father? do you know if he knows of her passing?

hocketmom4 - Both Julia and Jennifer called him dad. Neither one met their biological dad as their dad but may have met him when they were younger. He died before Julia even knew about him and Jennifer knows about him as she has met his sister within the last year or so. I'm not real sure about the biological dad's life before he died. I do know he had a family and possibly some children from that marriage. All of this is not really relevant to Julia's murder so I won't be adding to this in the future. Not wanting to offend you but my ultimate goal is finding the truth and Justice for Julia. I have worn a bracelet that says Justice for Julia constantly ever since I got it over 2 years ago. I move it from my right wrist to my left wrist when I bowl, other than that, I've worn it 24/7 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skelyatr