MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would JT be at all interested in the heavy music scene? (metal?). Like what was at the Halloween Party where a girl went missing. Could his company have been hired for clean-up there?

JT has been ruled out as being at the location of the party either before, during, and after.

Seems to me that the original pretrial in Circuit Court was rescheduled because the state obtained more evidence and JT's lawyer wanted more time to examine it. The next delay was because JT's lawyer was involved in a murder trial across the state. That trial is done and the suspect got convicted of 2nd degree murder. His lawyer should be available for the next pretrial which as of last week it was scheduled for this Friday.

It's a good thing we won't have to wait much longer to find out the actual truth about the rescheduling. If I were a betting man, I'd bet my check on the fact the prosecution never handed over the info in a timely fashion and there is nothing new. JMO

JT has been ruled out as being at the location of the party either before, during, and after.

MIMOMMY, I just want to thank you for continuing to participate here and seek the truth. I know your situation is not an easy one. In all of your posts you have always remained composed and classy, even though the opinions here tend to not be in JT's favor. I just wanted to acknowledge that, and I am just grateful that you help keep the lines of communication open on both sides.

It's a good thing we won't have to wait much longer to find out the actual truth about the rescheduling. If I were a betting man, I'd bet my check on the fact the prosecution never handed over the info in a timely fashion and there is nothing new. JMO

It seems to me that JT's lawyer asked for the original reschedule because the prosecutor wanted to introduce more evidence, so you may loose your bet because I think that's already been done. We'll find out for sure on Friday. Again, this is a mere sideshow compared to solving Julia's murder. I really don't care what happens with this, I want Julia's murder solved.

If K and JT are telling the truth, that JT fully cooperated with LE, had nothing to do with Julia's death, and is innocent of the child *advertiser censored* charges then I must ask why this is all happening? Why would LE lie about JT giving them a formal statement? Why not (accompanied by or thru your attorney) provide them with the information they say they need to continue with their investigation? If it's true that LE had already been given this information then what's the harm in giving it again?

When a person is accused of any crime of a sexual nature against a child, whether or not they're guilty, it's a bell that cannot be unrung. JT's attorney suggesting that there are only 7 photos of questionable age (if true) would most likely mean LE brought these charges in order to investigate JT further in regards to Julia's death. Why would they do this if he's been so cooperative, passed lie detector tests, submitted DNA and fingerprints, ect?? I can't accept that LE would go to such great lengths (child *advertiser censored* charges) in order to simply get a statement K & JT swear they already have anyway. Also, if what the attorney says is correct, why did he waive the preliminary exam on JT's behalf? Especially if the possibility exists that someone else downloaded these images & it was a shared computer. I am not an attorney so if anyone has a reason for an innocent person to waive this hearing, I would appreciate some clarification.

IMO one of two things is happening here, the *advertiser censored* charges were brought to investigate JT further in the death of his stepdaughter and if this is the case it's because LE most likely has more evidence against him than just the opinion of extended family & lack a simple explanation of his whereabouts. The second would be that the two cases are unrelated and there were more than just 7 images of questionable age found on the computer that points directly to JT especially if this is a shared computer.

I'm also not sure if it's been discussed but on the RIP Julia Facebook page there have been a couple postings from JT (under his minor daughter's name) that bothered me. IMO they were bizarre and inappropriate & I found it very strange that he would say things about family members owing him money, mental images he created of Julia on the night she was killed, a phone call from the IRS & the addition on his home he was now regretting on Julia's memorial page. Certainly not proof of anything but eye brow raising none the less.
I agree... LE has the burden of collecting credible evidence that a crime has been committed, and presenting it to the Prosecutor. The Prosecutor makes the decision on whether or not the evidence is sufficient enough to bring charges. Not wishy-washy hearsay, etc. They can however bring charges regarding another crime, that may or may not be enough to "stick" in a court of law, in order to keep track of that person or hold them until they have collected enough evidence of the other crime (ie. potential child *advertiser censored* in order to bring murder charges). What are they looking for? DNA? Because right now, WE have not yet seen anything solid to bring JT in for murder. Even if they think JT is their guy, if he truly is...they want to make sure that a jury of his peers will convict him. We need that smoking gun. However, I also don't want to see the wrong person charged because of tunnel vision by law enforcement. I am not saying that's the case here, just stating my opinion.

It seems to me that JT's lawyer asked for the original reschedule because the prosecutor wanted to introduce more evidence, so you may loose your bet because I think that's already been done. We'll find out for sure on Friday. Again, this is a mere sideshow compared to solving Julia's murder. I really don't care what happens with this, I want Julia's murder solved.

Sure you care about all of this or things wouldn't have gotten this far about the pending case or all the past stories we've been told about. Activity on this thread didn't blow up again until this case hit the news and LE named a POI in Julia's murder at the same time.

Were you in the courtroom to hear what was said between the lawyers and judge?

If you happen to be at the hearing, please say hello as I would like to meet you in person and give you my condolences on losing your beautiful granddaughter Julia. The one thing we do agree on is losing her was a tragic loss for all of you and for that I really am truly sorry! No family should have to endure this type of loss!

Anyone who wants to ask KT a question can post it here or in my pm. She has agreed to answer question's this way.

MIMOMMY and (modsnip): I would really like to know what YOU think happened to Julia? Any ideas on who could have done this? Thank you for your bravery coming on here. I know this is very difficult and upsetting. I know this is totally not the same thing, but I have a family member that is a celebrity, and when I read things online that people post about him that I KNOW are not true or are hurtful, I want to scream and punch them through my screen! ;)

ADMIN NOTE: No one has been verified as a spokesperson for KT, either on the forum, or via private messages.

If K and JT are telling the truth, that JT fully cooperated with LE, had nothing to do with Julia's death, and is innocent of the child *advertiser censored* charges then I must ask why this is all happening? Why would LE lie about JT giving them a formal statement? Why not (accompanied by or thru your attorney) provide them with the information they say they need to continue with their investigation? If it's true that LE had already been given this information then what's the harm in giving it again?

When a person is accused of any crime of a sexual nature against a child, whether or not they're guilty, it's a bell that cannot be unrung. JT's attorney suggesting that there are only 7 photos of questionable age (if true) would most likely mean LE brought these charges in order to investigate JT further in regards to Julia's death. Why would they do this if he's been so cooperative, passed lie detector tests, submitted DNA and fingerprints, ect?? I can't accept that LE would go to such great lengths (child *advertiser censored* charges) in order to simply get a statement K & JT swear they already have anyway. Also, if what the attorney says is correct, why did he waive the preliminary exam on JT's behalf? Especially if the possibility exists that someone else downloaded these images & it was a shared computer. I am not an attorney so if anyone has a reason for an innocent person to waive this hearing, I would appreciate some clarification.

IMO one of two things is happening here, the *advertiser censored* charges were brought to investigate JT further in the death of his stepdaughter and if this is the case it's because LE most likely has more evidence against him than just the opinion of extended family & lack a simple explanation of his whereabouts. The second would be that the two cases are unrelated and there were more than just 7 images of questionable age found on the computer that points directly to JT especially if this is a shared computer.

I'm also not sure if it's been discussed but on the RIP Julia Facebook page there have been a couple postings from JT (under his minor daughter's name) that bothered me. IMO they were bizarre and inappropriate & I found it very strange that he would say things about family members owing him money, mental images he created of Julia on the night she was killed, a phone call from the IRS & the addition on his home he was now regretting on Julia's memorial page. Certainly not proof of anything but eye brow raising none the less.

This is fantastic to read. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts on this. Great questions, I second Spellz on that.

MIMOMMY and (modsnip): I would really like to know what YOU think happened to Julia? Any ideas on who could have done this? Thank you for your bravery coming on here. I know this is very difficult and upsetting. I know this is totally not the same thing, but I have a family member that is a celebrity, and when I read things online that people post about him that I KNOW are not true or are hurtful, I want to scream and punch them through my screen! ;)

I am so sorry about your family member, justnosey. No one should have to go through these situations. I hope in your case that it was at least solved. Bless you for caring about others in a similar position.

ADMIN NOTE: No one has been verified as a spokesperson for KT either on the forum, or via private messages.

You are right bessie. How would we know the answer was really from KT. Very good idea, let KT be verified and then she can answer the questions.

Hi Sassyspecs - I enjoyed your comments but there is something that you and everyone else must be made aware of concerning the two cases being discussed. First, Julia's murder was in Washtenaw County which is where the city of Ypsilanti is located. Second, JT’s child *advertiser censored* case is in Monroe County since he lives in that county. Each county has Circuit Courts – Washenaw County has the 22nd Circuit Court and Monroe County has the 38th Circuit Court. This can be a bit confusing but that’s the way the state does things. Basically the county where the crime occurred has jurisdiction. Thus each case would have a different prosecutor when the trials are held.

As far as we have heard, the room mates and their boyfriends gave DNA, lie detector test and have completely cooperated, and are NOT POI. So no flip floppin for me. I know that Kim and Jennifer were totally convincing us at the beginning of the murder investigation that it was the room mate that was supposedly doing drugs (that Julia had been very good friends with for a while). We also had thought, because Julia was very social, that she would perhaps open her door to just about anyone, and that in counter went bad, but LE, has said that there were no sign of struggle. I believe it ws someone that she knew, and who ever it was also knew that she would be alone.
SO it goes back to two possibilities for me:
JT needs to give a formal statement.
OR, the theory about erotic sex (strangulation) BUT not a strong one for me, for let's face it was exam week, study time!
MY opinion

Sure you care about all of this or things wouldn't have gotten this far about the pending case or all the past stories we've been told about. Activity on this thread didn't blow up again until this case hit the news and LE named a POI in Julia's murder at the same time.

Were you in the courtroom to hear what was said between the lawyers and judge?

If you happen to be at the hearing, please say hello as I would like to meet you in person and give you my condolences on losing your beautiful granddaughter Julia. The one thing we do agree on is losing her was a tragic loss for all of you and for that I really am truly sorry! No family should have to endure this type of loss!

No, I have not been in court since I live in Florida. I probably would not attend a child *advertiser censored* case if it goes to court. That's not what really interests me. You can bet if there is ever a case brought about concerning Julia's murder, I will be in court each and everyday until justice is done. Yes, when JT was called a POI in the murder case, everything blew up which is good. There has been lots of information and ideas expressed here that may just possibly help LE solve this murder. You have to believe that LE also views this website as does KT and anyone else.

As far as we have heard, the room mates and their boyfriends gave DNA, lie detector test and have completely cooperated, and are NOT POI. So no flip floppin for me. I know that Kim and Jennifer were totally convincing us at the beginning of the murder investigation that it was the room mate that was supposedly doing drugs (that Julia had been very good friends with for a while). We also had thought, because Julia was very social, that she would perhaps open her door to just about anyone, and that in counter went bad, but LE, has said that there were no sign of struggle. I believe it ws someone that she knew, and who ever it was also knew that she would be alone.
SO it goes back to two possibilities for me:
JT needs to give a formal statement.
OR, the theory about erotic sex (strangulation) BUT not a strong one for me, for let's face it was exam week, study time!
MY opinion

Exam time. Study time. Only one other room-mate there still. End of the semester. Timing seems somebody familiar, and it seems planned.

A driven girl. Her priorities her last day, work, sisters, study, striving. The bad thing in her life, from all that I've learned about Julia, seems to have been him. The way she was left. My conjecture is that she was out of his control somehow and feared that fact to the point of planning to kill her, because an off the cuff visit on his part would have been not timed as such or kept secret.

Motive may have been whatever it takes to be a ne'er do well with a failing business be able to afford all his hobbies. Julia may have been onto something that cost her her life. Who besides him would fear exposure or anything that Julia may have known, if you had to guess? What has been shared here would lead me to think that you should be very concerned for the youngest's well being given the tense situation and the lack of judgement shown in the past by the individuals involved and their supporters. Justice for Julia and legal hooplas on the part of his defenders aside, the well being of a child placed in the hot middle of these personalities seems precariously risky.

No, I have not been in court since I live in Florida. I probably would not attend a child *advertiser censored* case if it goes to court. That's not what really interests me. You can bet if there is ever a case brought about concerning Julia's murder, I will be in court each and everyday until justice is done. Yes, when JT was called a POI in the murder case, everything blew up which is good. There has been lots of information and ideas expressed here that may just possibly help LE solve this murder. You have to believe that LE also views this website as does KT and anyone else.

Oh I absolutely believe LE is monitoring this website and can make their own assumptions on EVERYTHING expressed here. They can clearly see the dynamics of the entire (extended included) family this way. I agree there have been many ideas expressed and a ton of opinions given as well. Thank goodness they need hard facts, rather than opinions to move forward.

Hi Sassyspecs - I enjoyed your comments but there is something that you and everyone else must be made aware of concerning the two cases being discussed. First, Julia's murder was in Washtenaw County which is where the city of Ypsilanti is located. Second, JT’s child *advertiser censored* case is in Monroe County since he lives in that county. Each county has Circuit Courts – Washenaw County has the 22nd Circuit Court and Monroe County has the 38th Circuit Court. This can be a bit confusing but that’s the way the state does things. Basically the county where the crime occurred has jurisdiction. Thus each case would have a different prosecutor when the trials are held.

I am very aware of this Trojan but I'm unsure of how that applies to what I've said. IMO It wouldn't be a stretch to think different agencies could possibly be working together (in many different ways) in order to solve a case.

Really MiMommy, interesting fact, who was he 'cleared by'. Did he take a lie detector? As his wife Kim has shared with us, JT hated the Bruck family.

I've not seen or heard anything further in the media regarding POI.

It's rather sad how reputations can be destroyed instantly because of public comments made to turn public opinion a particular negative way.

I don't think this would be the first time LE would feed information to families and then sit back and watch the family implode to see what's left standing, if anything.

This extended family seems pretty well destroyed. IMO

SpellBound and Dazed: I believe that part of the reason you don't see anything in the MEDIA, is all of the Turnquist FAMILY has lawyers, and I'm sure have been told to not say anything.
ALL information that we all hear is either 2nd. or third hand information.... the only one that has 1st. hand information about Julia's murder is the MURDER.
As for this family, every member of the KIM family and Turnquist family seems to have had a love /hate relationship. One were it seems that it has always been a one sided relationship, Trojan doing all the giving and the kids doing all the taking when they were all at home, and he was a very good father that sure in the heck does not deserve the disrespect and lack of love and care through the years from his children. That is NOT just an opinion, but 1st. hand knowledge! Lives don't get destroyed by false accusations, lives get destroyed by not living a good and honest life.
In our research, we DID find out that LE enforcement are allowed to lie, to get perps, POI, friends of the like to talk! That is called an investigation. The funny thing about the investigation, is many lies come out and many truths are shared.... opinions, 1st., 2nd. and 3rd hand... but they are told. WE hopefully will be able with all of your & LE help the TRUTH, the kind that will solve this case, our grand daughters murder. RIGHT now we have 1 POI, that is JT. HE needs to meet with LE and spill his guts, sign on the dotted line, if he is innocent of anything, NO worries right! If he was involved, then we move on to finally solving this and Julia will finally get Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth