MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to the good info Black_Squirrel provided:

http://www.justice.gov/criminal-ceos/child-*advertiser censored*

http://www.justice.gov/criminal-ceos/citizens-guide-us-federal-law-child-*advertiser censored*

In addition to the good info Black_Squirrel provided:

http://www.justice.gov/criminal-ceos/child-*advertiser censored*

http://www.justice.gov/criminal-ceos/citizens-guide-us-federal-law-child-*advertiser censored*

Head spinning stuff to catch up with, the anxiously awaited on information which is being shared, thank you all. Great to see probing considerations here on the WS thread for Julia's justice. Trojan, 4ist, and other family members who may be present, with a longing to see justice done for scintillating Julia, you inspire me. Thank you for everything you do.

This is one of the few news clips I somehow have never seen before, and find it to be the most powerful. It is a strong reminder of why we are all here working so hard to find Justice for Julia, despite our various passionate opinions*

I found my heart truly aching watching this, but it's a good reminder of our focus:
[video=youtube;Qb9ehUXlNsE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9ehUXlNsE[/video]

*And as the saying goes, "if everyone agrees, someone isn't thinking...."
:rose::rose::rose:

I don't know if saying Kim did not want any of you to know is fair. I think that since she is not speaking to certain individuals, and the fact that she can see that individuals are getting the information themselves may be more likely. JMO

As far as seeing her at the courthouse - I will not speculate.

I must apologize, to Trojan1966 son, he has shared with us that he DIDN'T go to the court house.
<modsnip>

I have read the text that were sent today and I take a very different stance on them, which I am sure you will understand.

I didn't not feel they were at all comical but instead of a woman whom is dealing with a horrible situation and feels her father has always been her rock and is no longer.

I will not post the specifics of the texts.

But....I do believe you posting such on here is counterproductive. This is about Julia not slamming family.

It's hard as an outsider, even, not to feel the pain all this causes to all involved, MIMOMMY. Julia's murder has left a chasm of open questions that may possibly be a continuation of the strains she may have lived through during her life cut short. Those questions are focused on Turnquist's giving a full accounting of his activities to LE. You're right, that would be the crux of Julia's justice from all we know, and not the child *advertiser censored* charges, but then investigating one thing may have led LE to another thing which may in turn to another thing. I'm sure the last thing that's needed is silence in her name when the information is uncomfortable. I thank you for your many counter-intuitive, revealing and thought provoking responses, everything counts. ~~~ Drop by drop oceans of truth flow inevitably, it seems to me.

I have read the text that were sent today and I take a very different stance on them, which I am sure you will understand.

I didn't not feel they were at all comical but instead of a woman whom is dealing with a horrible situation and feels her father has always been her rock and is no longer.

I will not post the specifics of the texts.

But....I do believe you posting such on here is counterproductive. This is about Julia not slamming family.

Feel free to post the texts. I have nothing to hide or to be ashamed of. Maybe when everyone reads the text they will have an understanding of what is really happening with Kim. If you know so much about what is happening, you'll know that I don't try to answer her texts or return her calls when she calls me to actually scream over the phone.
If you really want me to believe you, then feel free to PM me with your real name, What are you afraid of?

Sadly, this whole case and all the twists and turns have left a family in shambles. No one is here to slam any of those involved, and any sharing is for the hope of finding the truths and answers to Julia's death. I do believe when a child who was close to a parent suddenly separates from that closeness, closes up, and no longer shares what he/she feels or believes, it leaves others to wonder what is being hidden, or what is that child afraid of. It is quite obvious that there is a great deal of hurt and confusion for all involved. Those who know KN will only get the info she wants to share, as will those who know the grandparents and get what they want to share. Who knows for sure what was meant by "words" we read? Words do not always convey the proper sentiment felt by the "speaker". Without knowing any of the family personally for any length of time before Julia's death, we can only make our conclusions or opinions on what is shared here or in news reports or a few court documents.

As a mother and a grandmother, I can totally understand the pain that Julia's grandparents carry every day, as well as the hurt and loss of her mother. What I do not understand is why it has to be this way, why there is not more openness between the family. I think KN would have a lot more family support with more openness (just my opinion, I do not know this for a fact), and wish she was able to see that her father and his family want what she must be wanting --- Justice for Julia at all costs. I wonder how much outside interference may be contributing to her withdrawal from those who love her beyond what friends can give. If she has friends who encourage and support her to ignore her family, I believe this only adds to unnecessary turmoil. This is not easy for anyone, and grandparents are just as in need of love and support as any others.

All just my opinion, and with a wish for healing for the entire family.

Sadly, this whole case and all the twists and turns have left a family in shambles. No one is here to slam any of those involved, and any sharing is for the hope of finding the truths and answers to Julia's death. I do believe when a child who was close to a parent suddenly separates from that closeness, closes up, and no longer shares what he/she feels or believes, it leaves others to wonder what is being hidden, or what is that child afraid of. It is quite obvious that there is a great deal of hurt and confusion for all involved. Those who know KN will only get the info she wants to share, as will those who know the grandparents and get what they want to share. Who knows for sure what was meant by "words" we read? Words do not always convey the proper sentiment felt by the "speaker". Without knowing any of the family personally for any length of time before Julia's death, we can only make our conclusions or opinions on what is shared here or in news reports or a few court documents.

As a mother and a grandmother, I can totally understand the pain that Julia's grandparents carry every day, as well as the hurt and loss of her mother. What I do not understand is why it has to be this way, why there is not more openness between the family. I think KN would have a lot more family support with more openness (just my opinion, I do not know this for a fact), and wish she was able to see that her father and his family want what she must be wanting --- Justice for Julia at all costs. I wonder how much outside interference may be contributing to her withdrawal from those who love her beyond what friends can give. If she has friends who encourage and support her to ignore her family, I believe this only adds to unnecessary turmoil. This is not easy for anyone, and grandparents are just as in need of love and support as any others.

All just my opinion, and with a wish for healing for the entire family.

Welcome back Spellz, please permit me to express my great relief at your return and my deepest sympathy to you.

Thank you, 4ist, for taking the time and the wear and tear it takes to post as family member sometimes and for making things more clear for us. You're a very strong person, thank you for your valuable input.

Trojan1966 and I just want the truth to come out, instead of all these secrets. I thank you FindHG for your continued support and caring about seeking the truth to solve Julia's case!

I do believe when a child who was close to a parent suddenly separates from that closeness, closes up, and no longer shares what he/she feels or believes, it leaves others to wonder what is being hidden, or what is that child afraid of.

When reading this it made me immediately think of Kim and Julia because it could easily apply to both, but for very different reasons. For Julia it could be that she didn't want her immediate family to know exactly what she was doing within her new found adult freedom that perhaps wouldn't be as accepted as she would have liked.... as well as what has been previously implied on this site. It made me think of Kim because it seems to fit what she is experiencing with her own parents at this time....

When reading this it made me immediately think of Kim and Julia because it could easily apply to both, but for very different reasons. For Julia it could be that she didn't want her immediate family to know exactly what she was doing within her new found adult freedom that perhaps wouldn't be as accepted as she would have liked.... as well as what has been previously implied on this site. It made me think of Kim because it seems to fit what she is experiencing with her own parents at this time....

Wait...what are you insinuating about Julia and her behavior?

Wait...what are you insinuating about Julia and her behavior?
I am saying that she was at the perfect age to be finding herself and what made her happy. Being a mother of two grown children I know all too well the road traveled for kids coming into their own adulthood. My kids did plenty I wasn't aware of until much later because they knew I wouldn't agree with their choices. Both the good & the bad choices they made formed who they are today.

I am saying that she was at the perfect age to be finding herself and what made her happy. Being a mother of two grown children I know all too well the road traveled for kids coming into their own adulthood. My kids did plenty I wasn't aware of until much later because they knew I wouldn't agree with their choices. Both the good & the bad choices they made formed who they are today.

Julia's young adult life was cut short before an exam, carrying a full time job and helping out her stepdad in a pinch with his cleaning business, after spending time with her sisters that afternoon, on a break from work, and planning to give her stepdad a laptop for Christmas, which was posthumously given to him, but may have yet to be found. That was Sunday. Until Tuesday night, none of them, not her sisters, mom or stepdad, not one of them knew Julia had been murdered nor had the slightest concern. As they had no word of her and I guess had not reached out to her either, since Sunday, nothing raised the alarm for them, until a roommate noticed her car hadn't moved, since Sunday. If it was just a matter of Julia's adulthood being the reason for the lack of communication, since she was not believed to have been alive past late Sunday night or not long past midnight around 2 am, then why not lay it all out for LE?

To transfer your personal experiences in this case is kind of you to share, we all do, to get perspective. I guess in this case in wouldn't be so much your kids' activities that would be in consideration, as LE wants Turnquist's statement about his activities, or to follow through on your theoretical comparison, your activities at the time your kids were being cagey would be the equivalent to consider, but I'm not asking you.

Hi All! Sorry to say but I did not find out exactly why this trial was postponed again. I'll continue my efforts as some people will not share information with the entire site that has the goal of finding the truth and helping get Justice for Julia. My daughter, KT, seems to be visiting this site and in my opinion, all that is happening is a big "game" for her. She seems to enjoy thinking she knows everything but in reality is very confused. Whether the pictures are child *advertiser censored* or not, someone was looking at *advertiser censored* or saving *advertiser censored* on at least one of the computers being examined. Is there a "missing" computer?? KT seems to enjoy keeping all of us in the dark. As they say, time will tell and the truth will be known.

Julia's young adult life was cut short before an exam, carrying a full time job and helping out her stepdad in a pinch with his cleaning business, after spending time with her sisters that afternoon, on a break from work, and planning to give her stepdad a laptop for Christmas, which was posthumously given to him, but may have yet to be found. That was Sunday. Until Tuesday night, none of them, not her sisters, mom or stepdad, not one of them knew Julia had been murdered nor had the slightest concern. As they had no word of her and I guess had not reached out to her either, since Sunday, nothing raised the alarm for them, until a roommate noticed her car hadn't moved, since Sunday. If it was just a matter of Julia's adulthood being the reason for the lack of communication, since she was not believed to have been alive past late Sunday night or not long past midnight around 2 am, then why not lay it all out for LE?

To transfer your personal experiences in this case is kind of you to share, we all do, to get perspective. I guess in this case in wouldn't be so much your kids' activities that would be in consideration, as LE wants Turnquist's statement about his activities, or to follow through on your theoretical comparison, your activities at the time your kids were being cagey would be the equivalent to consider, but I'm not asking you.

Julia's family did not find out about her death until one and a half day later. Can we really fault her family for that? In my opinion, it is not a sign of lack of concern if a parent or other family member does not check in with their adult child every 24 hours.

Julia's family did not find out about her death until one and a half day later. Can we really fault her family for that? In my opinion, it is not a sign of lack of concern if a parent or other family member does not check in with their adult child every 24 hours.

Agreed.

I hope everyone had a safe and great 4th of July weekend. I've noticed that MIMOMMY has not posted any information in a while. Possibly a busy weekend with family and friends. I have called all my sources and have not been told exactly why the trial had been rescheduled. I guess that we'll just have to wait and see what transpires at the trial. There is a final pretrial scheduled for July 24th and the start date (as of right now) for the trial is August 3rd. If I come across any "new" information, I will post it to keep everyone informed.

I know it's probably been said before, but isn't it an odd coincidence Julia was home alone that Sunday night when someone (it's presumed) visited or entered the apartment, had no apparent struggle with Julia, no known assault before the said event. Who would have known she would be at the apartment alone? Having 2 roommates it's difficult to imagine Julia would be alone in the apartment for more than a few hours. It's hard to believe this was a random act. Did Julia's roommates stay away from the apartment a lot on the weekends? Maybe returning to parents homes on weekends? Could someone have followed Julia home from her job at Saline Walmart? Could she have come into contact with a friend at Walmart and casually mentioned she would be quietly studying for finals with the apartment to herself all night? I wonder if LE checked tapes of her work day/night before the night end.

I know it's probably been said before, but isn't it an odd coincidence Julia was home alone that Sunday night when someone (it's presumed) visited or entered the apartment, had no apparent struggle with Julia, no known assault before the said event. Who would have known she would be at the apartment alone? Having 2 roommates it's difficult to imagine Julia would be alone in the apartment for more than a few hours. It's hard to believe this was a random act. Did Julia's roommates stay away from the apartment a lot on the weekends? Maybe returning to parents homes on weekends? Could someone have followed Julia home from her job at Saline Walmart? Could she have come into contact with a friend at Walmart and casually mentioned she would be quietly studying for finals with the apartment to herself all night? I wonder if LE checked tapes of her work day/night before the night end.

LE has told us that they checked all videos from Walmart plus a convenience store stop Julia made on the way from work to her apartment to see if she had been followed. No indication of this. The video from Walmart does show Julia leaving and talking to a female employee in the parking lot. That person has been interviewed by LE.

My guess is that the killer did not know that Julia was alone that evening and that the murder was not pre-meditated. I doubt if Julia knew that she would be alone that evening. In fact, Julia wasn't completely alone. One of the roommates (KM) did come in that Sunday evening, but left after a short time. She only picked up a few items before staying at her boyfriend's place. My guess is that KM didn't plan this far ahead, otherwise she would have taken the items with her before she left the house. So I think it is unlikely that Julia knew about KM's plans for that evening, especially since Julia and KM weren't on good terms. To put it differently, I think the only people who knew that Julia would be alone that evening were KM and her boyfriend. But I understand that KM and her boyfriend are not suspects and have passed a polygraph test.

I think that it is more likely that the perp somehow entered Julia's apartment (perhaps Julia let him/her in) and then noticed that she was alone. I do think that she may have talked to someone earlier that day about her evening plans. Perhaps someone was coming over for a visit, or perhaps just to pick up or drop off something. Also, I believe that some of her coworkers were aware that she had gone on a date the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth