Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He went to meet up with someone from an app (we believe grindr). He left at 5:15 on Christmas Eve and texted Michelle at 6:12 that he thinks it’s gonna be a fun time and that he would be home that night. The only thing he told her is the guy he was meeting with was a man in Swartz Creek. She replied at 6:23 and it didn’t deliver, his phone was off by then. He didn’t show up for Christmas at his families house. Michelle and I were able to get his laptop and find our way into grindr, tinder, and his other apps. The messages from that night were erased. His parents found his car in a family dollar parking lot in swartz creek with the clothes that were on his body when he left, as well as his shoes, cell phone, credit cards, cash, etc. The last location we pinged his phone was there in the parking lot. Kevin would not have missed Christmas. He would not have left his personal belongings in his vehicle, especially his clothing, nor would he have met up with a guy without having access to his car.

PLEASE SHARE: Man reported missing from Swartz Creek

He went to meet up with someone from an app (we believe grindr). He left at 5:15 on Christmas Eve and texted Michelle at 6:12 that he thinks it’s gonna be a fun time and that he would be home that night. The only thing he told her is the guy he was meeting with was a man in Swartz Creek. She replied at 6:23 and it didn’t deliver, his phone was off by then. He didn’t show up for Christmas at his families house. Michelle and I were able to get his laptop and find our way into grindr, tinder, and his other apps. The messages from that night were erased. His parents found his car in a family dollar parking lot in swartz creek with the clothes that were on his body when he left, as well as his shoes, cell phone, credit cards, cash, etc. The last location we pinged his phone was there in the parking lot. Kevin would not have missed Christmas. He would not have left his personal belongings in his vehicle, especially his clothing, nor would he have met up with a guy without having access to his car.

I’m wondering why the police would want his roommate and friends examining personal items found in his car! A detective would have got the laptop first thing. The parts that are strange, are, that nobody else seen him.

I’m wondering why the police would want his roommate and friends examining personal items found in his car! A detective would have got the laptop first thing. The parts that are strange, are, that nobody else seen him.

*modsnip*

It's a relatively small town but only a few miles from Flint. I wouldn't consider it conservative. Video during the search earlier involved Michigan state police ( with drones) and Grand Blanc police assisting. I'm wondering if the friends gained access to the laptop prior to the missing persons report being officially filed. He was last heard from at 6ish p.m. on 12/24 and police were notified at 5 p.m. on 12/25.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like a coin purse to me too! The hair color and items like this make me wonder how he identified as a gay man? Maybe he had a change of clothes he liked to wear on a date? Almost all of the data they’ve released make it seem like he’s on a date with a like minded friend. However, since I met him, he doesn’t seem like he would leave without his phone at the least. Was he watched and surprised changing? I honestly hope my senses are correct and he will be found shortly.

It's a relatively small town but only a few miles from Flint. I wouldn't consider it conservative. Video during the search earlier involved Michigan state police ( with drones) and Grand Blanc police assisting. I'm wondering if the friends gained access to the laptop prior to the missing persons report being officially filed. He was last heard from at 6ish p.m. on 12/24 and police were notified at 5 p.m. on 12/25.
Yeah 6:12 supposedly sent roommate a text saying something along the lines of this date is gonna be fun. Potentially fishy sounding...

That too, what was that as he walked put the door?
So I slowed it down... definitely a little wallet clutch or coin purse in hand but there’s a possibility he could’ve tucked something into his jacket as he’s walking out the door. Overall the footage doesn’t look suspicious slowed down, but it does seem like he left in a hurry.

Okay, very conservative area period! He is a hairdresser, gay, and looking for anonymous hookups. It seems like a perfect storm for a hate crime. the fact that there is zero body gives me the most hope! Looking for hookups on Christmas Eve seems like depression could play a role too! I’m thinking that a lot of information is still missing. No one has commented on his frame of mind during the time period? Was he depressed or feeling negative about family encounters this year?

I don't think that's true. They had a helicopter in the air today and brought a dog out.
That’s just what a friend of his told me but that was early this morning so things may have changed since then. Idk I’m not qualified to speak on that I don’t live there.
Okay, very conservative area period! He is a hairdresser, gay, and looking for anonymous hookups. It seems like a perfect storm for a hate crime. the fact that there is zero body gives me the most hope! Looking for hookups on Christmas Eve seems like depression could play a role too! I’m thinking that a lot of information is still missing. No one has commented on his frame of mind during the time period? Was he depressed or feeling negative about family encounters this year?
I completely agree. However there’s no posts on his social that would indicate that (none that I’ve seen so far, I haven’t looked that extensively) Nothing depressive in fact seems like mostly positive stuff at least on FB. Instagram I’ve only been able to find a business page but I feel sure he must have a personal IG as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay