Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I didn't read that. This is so disturbing. How can someone do something like that to another human being? I feel so, so, so sorry for his family, they will never be able to forget what was done to their loved one. Everyone that knew Kevin must be having a really hard time right now.
And I feel really sorry for this creep's children. I can't imagine what they must be going through right now too. Poor kids.

Is there anyone else missing in the area since this demon moved there? That is not something a “first timer” does. It can’t be!
There is a link pages back where LE states they have found nothing so far linking him to others missing. If I have time I'll try to find the link. It is a late start for a killing but if it was he may simply have been evolving. What thrilled him early on no longer did. IMO
ETA-to add link
’This doesn’t appear to be a serial’ killer, police say in Kevin Bacon murder case

Horrific! I'm speechless. I'm with those who wish Michigan had the dp. If anyone ever deserved it this monster does. This case has been so sad from the beginning. Poor, sweet Kevin. My heart goes out to his poor family and all who loved him.
Rest in peace and love Kevin. You were a remarkable young man and dearly loved and treasured.

Horrific! I'm speechless. I'm with those who wish Michigan had the dp. If anyone ever deserved it this monster does. This case has been so sad from the beginning. Poor, sweet Kevin. My heart goes out to his poor family and all who loved him.
Rest in peace and love Kevin. You were a remarkable young man and dearly loved and treasured.

i hope they get him in prison like they did with Dahmer.

I'm back. I needed a bit to compose myself.

You know when you get that gut feeling and then it turns out the way you thought? Well, when I heard mutilation and then I saw this guy's picture, I just knew what we were in for. I knew it.

Poor Kevin. I just can't fathom what that man went through. It must have been absolutely horrific.

And what are the chances of crossing paths with someone like this? A night of fun turned into something terrifying and murderous beyond our imagination.

I feel so badly for Kevin's family. What a horrible horrible reality to live with. My thoughts are with Kevin's friends and family.

You know when you get that gut feeling and then it turns out the way you thought? Well, when I heard mutilation and then I saw this guy's picture, I just knew what we were in for. I knew it.

Poor Kevin. I just can't fathom what that man went through. It must have been absolutely horrific.

And what are the chances of crossing paths with someone like this? A night of fun turned into something terrifying and murderous beyond our imagination.

I feel so badly for Kevin's family. What a horrible horrible reality to live with. My thoughts are with Kevin's friends and family.
This case did have a bad vibe from the get go. In my mind right now I am hoping Kevin was drugged. If not then I hope the stabbing took him quickly and everything else happened after death. RIP Kevin.

This nightmare is what i imagined when it first came out as well. Just makes me all the more sick for confirmation.

He enjoyed the aspect of torture. What could be worse? More men. I am beyond sick. I hope that there aren’t more men that were subjected to this. This man is sick. But there are clear signs that he was lucid as well. Does one just snap during play and it escalates from there? Or is this mind of a serial killer where there could have been more? MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member