GUILTY MI - Ramsay Scrivo, 32, found dismembered, St Clair County, 27 Jan 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Donna & Dan Scrivo still married when he passed away? I don't know why, but I had thought they were divorced.

If Dan Scrivo had life insurance when he passed away, I have to wonder if he'd made his two son's beneficiaries of his life insurance. As having been appointed Ramsay's guardian, she would have controlled his money, wouldn't she? I know he didn't have any substantial money before his Dad died because both parents helped him with his living expenses. I wish I knew if Ramsay inherited any money from his Dad. DS could have badly mishandled Ramsay's money and maybe he was going to find out or did find out.

IDK. I suppose I am grasping at straws trying to make sense of the insensible. I will never understand how a Mother could possibly hurt her own son/daughter. It happens, but I will never understand it.

I have absolutely NO sympathy for this ***** at all.

Rest in peace, Ramsay Scrivo.

Looks to be her other FB. I only speculate that it is because of the TX connection and 2 friends that are the same... (well, and her name of course).

Any info on what husband Daniel did re work related?

O/T but wondering if the thank you button is working for everyone/ I press it and all the names of the previous people who said thank you disappear and mine doesn't appear either. This has been happening for a few days. I log out and try again but it makes no difference. So thank you to every one who is contributing.

Edit.. just notice all the posts above me have have my name. what's going on? Am I going bonkers?

O/T but wondering if the thank you button is working for everyone/ I press it and all the names of the previous people who said thank you disappear and mine doesn't appear either. This has been happening for a few days. I log out and try again but it makes no difference. So thank you to every one who is contributing.

Edit.. just notice all the posts above me have have my name. what's going on? Am I going bonkers?

Can't comment on that crazy-thing, but you may want to clear your cache and history on your computer. I use a freebie called CCleaner, which works fabulously for lots of similar issues.

Nurse - I've updated a little more on the timeline thread too.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MI- Ramsay Scrivo timeline thread *no discussion*

What's the best way to handle the timeline? I don't want to keep posting it too many times and spamming up the thread. Update it in the timeline thread and link it, update it both places, keep bumping it?

Thanks! Just want to follow the best protocol here. :loveyou:

You can add a link to the timeline in your sig, like I have with Bob. It makes it easy for posters to get to it then.

I wonder what "pain" she was in. On FB she says she takes meds for diverticulitis.

My SIL was diagnosed with that before she passed. It's an intestinal issue. She didn't have to have pain meds. If IRC, it's a condition where your bowels doesn't process corn and other foods correctly. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

My SIL was diagnosed with that before she passed. It's an intestinal issue. She didn't have to have pain meds. If IRC, it's a condition where your bowels doesn't process corn and other foods correctly. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

"What is diverticulitis?
Diverticulosis happens when pouches (diverticula camera) form in the wall of the colon camera. If these pouches get inflamed or infected, it is called diverticulitis. Diverticulitis can be very painful."

http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/tc/diverticulitis-topic-overview

I am wondering if the darker appearance of the skin was due to being placed outside after death but before disposal. Would skin "freezer burn"? Though I know neighbors saw her taking bags out of house. Just thinking besides fire what would make skin darken.

I figure she assumed no one would notice her dumping bags where she dumped them. Her home area is totally populated. A lot of people think the dump area as farm land (isolated) I also think she wanted it as gruesome as possible to make it seem like some "crazy" person did that to him. I mean fire, suicide, meds, as well as heart condition (of dad)have already been presented in her life recently, she had to make it seem separate from these other seemingly real life issues. Imo.

Love how smart she thought she was. Hefting bags out her truck window, like that's so normal out there in farm country. Donating vehicles...

This case has creeped me out from the first moment I read about it. Looking back at a really early post I made, I hoped the remains didn't turn out to be a child. I was trying to work out what I was thinking then and I think it was the disposal - a woman throwing bags out in broad daylight. It just suggested a sick, twisted mother getting the remains of a murdered little one as far away from her as possible, as fast as possible. I never dreamt this would turn out to be an adult child and his mother.

For what it's worth, now I've seen her close up - I think that 'head down, suspicion-filled eyes peering up' look is genuine. Her mind is racing with wild thoughts, in my opinion. But I think the 'lost, vague, hesitant voice' stuff is totally fake. Especially as it came right when she was asked about her finances and getting a court appointed lawyer by the judge, and lied.

Totally amazing that she is so concerned with protecting her money and assets she was prepared to damage herself so badly in the eyes of the judge, by lying about them. She must really believe she is going to be free to spend and enjoy them soon and that she will be able to convince a future jury she's not guilty.

Or she may be totally innocent, of course, I feel obliged (though reluctant) to add.

You're right. My mom has had it for at least a decade. No pain medications, but she does take one drug (can't remember the name) when she has a flare up. I think it slows down your digestion, but don't quote me on that.

BBM
I am wondering if the darker appearance of the skin was due to being placed outside after death but before disposal. Would skin "freezer burn"? Though I know neighbors saw her taking bags out of house. Just thinking besides fire what would make skin darken.

I figure she assumed no one would notice her dumping bags where she dumped them. Her home area is totally populated. A lot of people think the dump area as farm land (isolated) I also think she wanted it as gruesome as possible to make it seem like some "crazy" person did that to him. I mean fire, suicide, meds, as well as heart condition (of dad)have already been presented in her life recently, she had to make it seem separate from these other seemingly real life issues. Imo.

Love how smart she thought she was. Hefting bags out her truck window, like that's so normal out there in farm country. Donating vehicles...

I saw comments from locals who guessed the same thing and were really mad about it. They seem rightfully proud that their community keeps their eyes open for each other and insulted to think anyone could believe they could get away with doing something like that. I'm wondering if the crime scenes were discovered so quickly because locals were so annoyed about someone dumping trash, they stopped to look in the bags for a clue about who it was?

Anyway whatever the reason, the community deserves a big thanks for their community spirit in this case. It's very heartwarming.

February 4, 2014 at 10:14 pm

Judge: St. Clair Shores mom charged with dismembering son was fit to be his guardian

George Hunter/The Detroit News

Mount Clemens — The judge who granted Donna Scrivo guardianship over her youngest son Ramsay in May said he questioned his decision after allegations surfaced this week that the woman dismembered her offspring.

But after reviewing the case file, Macomb Probate Judge Carl Marlinga said he was satisfied he’d made the right call.

“Certainly, I wondered about my decision after I heard the news,” Marlinga said. “But after the fact, I looked at the file and found there was nothing to suggest any mental health difficulties, or any ulterior motive at all. When you’re appointing a guardian, you can only go by the information you have available.” ...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140204/METRO03/302040102#ixzz2sSWdYGck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member