MI - Samantha Woll, a Detroit synagogue president, fatally stabbed *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Breaking News! DPD to hold live press conference in the next 10-15 minutes.

it's begun.

Charges filed Michael Manuel Jackson Bolanos (sp?) 28

Count I felony murder
Count II Breaking and Entering did commit assault
Count III Lying to peace officer

ETA

Samantha Woll did not know her killer. She was stabbed with a straight edge cutting instrument a number of times.

No reason to believe this was a hate crime

A stranger has been charged with the killing of local Jewish leader Samantha Woll, according to prosecutors.

Michael Jackson-Bolanos, 28, appears to be a random stranger, Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy said at a press conference Wednesday announcing the charges.

Worthy said investigators believe Bolanos killed Woll during a larceny or home invasion. Bolanos allegedly lied to police about committing larcenies or attempted larcenies from motor vehicles the day of Woll's death.,,

A man being held in connection with the slaying of Detroit synagogue leader Samantha Woll was charged with murder, prosecutors said Wednesday.

The suspect, identified as Michael Jackson-Bolanos, 28, of Detroit, had been taken into custody Sunday as part of the investigation into Woll's death in October, said Wayne County Prosecutor Kim L. Worthy. She added that there are "no facts to suggest" that he knew Woll or that it was a hate crime.

The announcement of a person in custody was the second in as many months after investigators said in November they were holding someone — then released them three days later without further explanation...

What I just cannot wrap my head around is why he didn't just run away when she arrived home.
It was dark.
I doubt she could see him clearly.
Why to kill her?

What a senseless tragedy :(

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads