MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting real simple here, but .... anyone know of any of these around?

Safe%20Place%20Logo.jpg

http://www.nationalsafeplace.org

Interesting thought, but there is a big difference between pre-teen and teen vs the age of these boys. I would think a group like this would be in huge trouble if they took in children of these tender years.

FWIW, if dad disappeared them and did not kill them, they are with someone he can trust and who will either give him access to them or make sure they can communicate with him somehow at some point. Otherwise, why go through this drama to lose your sons permanently when that was going to happen any way in his custody battle?

He should man up and spit out their location. Right now he is your garden variety perpetrator of domestic violence...he has the potential to be a sympathetic figure if he would come clean, I think. Unless he killed them of course.

Based on the search areas described in the article in the Toledo news this looks like the furtherest west they have done a search so far. Looks like two possible exits off the turnpike:

Attachments

• December 02 2010.png
    December 02 2010.png
    888.3 KB · Views: 15
Does anyone know if there is any evidence of JS being under the influence of anything when he was brought into the hospital? Do they routinely do a drug screen in a situation like that?

I'm getting real simple here, but .... anyone know of any of these around?

Safe%20Place%20Logo.jpg

[URL="http://www.nationalsafeplace.org/teentopics/?pageid=safeplace-

I have often wondered about the "safe place signs" myself LaWanda.

As a child growing up in Metro Detroit in the 70's many, many homes had "helping hands signs" in their windows. This was when the Oakland County child killer was terrorizing the cities where I lived.

Also Catydid wrote about Michigan basements. Good thought there Caty. I would think that there is quite a few old farm houses in rural areas that still have them. Wonder if the area has been checked for them.

Update from Toledo 11 News

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=13597848

Although I live in West Michigan now, I grew up in N.W. Ohio and these parts are my teenage stomping grounds.

I think they should search Goll Wood's, outside of Archbold, I believe it's the Tiffin river that flows along the edge, and the woods are thick. This is a large nature preserve and I believe hunting is off limits there. If JS was a hunter but didn't want his "stash" found by hunters during opening week, this might be the place. I also believe there are outhouses at this location.

The Lake Su An is another larger lake area in the NW corner of Williams County. When I saw Su An I did make the jump to JoAnn.

I really hope and pray they find these boys alive soon, that would be soooo much better than any other answer.

I read that they are searching in areas that witness have reported seeing "the van" exit the toll road...are there a lot of different ways to turn/several roads that can lead to several different places once you exit the toll or is there few words that lead/pass specific places. I hope this doesn't sound like a generalization of small towns, but when I drove across country once (from CA) I remember noticing that smaller towns would have like one or two roads that would go on for miles.

Does anyone know if there is any evidence of JS being under the influence of anything when he was brought into the hospital? Do they routinely do a drug screen in a situation like that?

Yes, they would likely do a drug screen, but we will likely never be privy to the results. HIPPA and all.

Andrew Skelton always was a "Star Wars" fan. Middle brother Alexander Skelton always walked little brother Tanner Skelton to class at Morenci Elementary each school day.

Once there, Alexander helped Tanner get his coat and backpack off and gave him a hug before he went to his own class.

On Wednesday, the principal and Tanner's teacher described the brothers -- ages 9, 7 and 5 -- as caring, sweet boys. The three have been missing since late last week, and Morenci police have said they now anticipate the worst.

Friends in Tanner's developmental kindergarten class made drawings for him. The teacher filled in text below, pairing pictures of scribbly stick figures, big-eared circle people and kids holding hands with messages like: "I miss Tanner. I pray for him."
http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_story.aspx?storyid=142499&catid=14

(Great, now I'm sobbing like a baby and I have to go to work.)

I read that they are searching in areas that witness have reported seeing "the van" exit the toll road...are there a lot of different ways to turn/several roads that can lead to several different places once you exit the toll or is there few words that lead/pass specific places. I hope this doesn't sound like a generalization of small towns, but when I drove across country once (from CA) I remember noticing that smaller towns would have like one or two roads that would go on for miles.

I was thinking the same thing. There is another road further north that runs east and west it's called 120. It's actually Morenci Road. Once you head west and cross 127 it's also called Territorial road. 120 runs into Elkhart Indiana. 120 does not run into Ohio as far as I know but very close to the Ohio line parallel to HWY 20. It runs through all country and very small towns.

They must have a toll ticket or toll tape of him exiting perhaps? Unless they recycle the tapes...

What kind of time are we talking from 5PM to his attempt at suicide? i mean there is a finite period of time, although I understand we are talking tons of square miles. If he got off the toll road at 7PM, pinged at the campground at xyz pm....I mean there has to be a way to narrow it down? (these are examples, I dont know the exact times.)

I know, I know, LE is saying the same thing.

I wonder if the house JS lived in had what we call a Michigan basement? Basically a basement with stone walls and a dirt floor.

Hi catydid,

The house is listed as 2 story with no mention of a basement - here is what is listed in the public records:

Attachments

• 112 E Congress St.png
    112 E Congress St.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 15
I wonder if LE knows something that they're not telling. I just can't imagine a family being ok with suspending the search. Is a week really enough time when there are 3 little boys involved? I'd be irate at the suggestion if it were my kids, nephews, grandsons, etc. I wonder if they're just acting like they're suspending things in the hopes that JS will start talking?

Andrew Skelton always was a "Star Wars" fan. Middle brother Alexander Skelton always walked little brother Tanner Skelton to class at Morenci Elementary each school day.

Once there, Alexander helped Tanner get his coat and backpack off and gave him a hug before he went to his own class.

On Wednesday, the principal and Tanner's teacher described the brothers -- ages 9, 7 and 5 -- as caring, sweet boys. The three have been missing since late last week, and Morenci police have said they now anticipate the worst.

Friends in Tanner's developmental kindergarten class made drawings for him. The teacher filled in text below, pairing pictures of scribbly stick figures, big-eared circle people and kids holding hands with messages like: "I miss Tanner. I pray for him."
http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_story.aspx?storyid=142499&catid=14

(Great, now I'm sobbing like a baby and I have to go to work.)

This is completely heart wrenching and yet slightly comforting (Please don't think I'm crazy)

For a child to show love he or she must first be shown love. At least in this case, unlike so many others, in their short lives (if they are deceased) they had love in their hearts, knew they were loved and unconditionally loved each other.

No matter how bad the day was or how hard things may get, I always try and remember that at the end of the day if my children go to sleep, knowing they are loved....I have to be doing something right.

Very early on the search was concentrated around Pioneer and now today they are back out in that area west of Pioneer. IMO they have some reason for circling back out to that area. It may be time to take a google drive along highway 20.

Based on the search areas of Kunkle, Pioneer, Holiday City it would appear resonable that the exit off the Ohio turnpike would have been at Holiday City - then he continued west towards Pioneer.

Does anybody think it possible that he went the few extra yards into Indiana?

Hi catydid,

The house is listed as 2 story with no mention of a basement - here is what is listed in the public records:

Based on a comparison of foundations between the house at 112 E Congress (on the right) and the house on the left, the house in question has either NO basement or has a Michigan basement/cellar. The house in question appears to be much older than it's neighbors, was likely an original farmhouse to the area.

On the link you have to go to street view then place your mouse circle where the 2 driveways on the right meet, then turn the picture so you can see "A" on your right and a house with basement windows on the left.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=112+E...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBMQ8gEwAA

I think that I heard this right... The local news here in Toledo said that he was spotted exiting the Ohio Turnpike in Kunkle Ohio.... That's where some of the divers are...

When I look at the map I don't see an exit from the turnpike into Kunkle - stoopid Google maps!

Do we know much about JSkelton's past?
I have heard a loner, drinker, liar.............
but what else could we put together?
like childhood? why he wrote poems/songs like DUMPSTER???
What org. did he belong to........internet clubs.???
Did he ever threaten 1st wife with taking her daughter??
is there a pattern?

Yes stopping a search for 3 little boys in this weather would make me
beg everyone if it was my grandsons.
Something is just not right.
Maybe LE knows much more than they are saying.

13abc
Source tells 13abc John Skelton had visit with family member and at the end yelled out "Help find my kids."

this is on facebook~!

wonder who the family member was and why would he yell that........does he not remember where he put them???? wacko.IMO :furious: :banghead:
:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members