MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very early on the search was concentrated around Pioneer and now today they are back out in that area west of Pioneer. IMO they have some reason for circling back out to that area. It may be time to take a google drive along highway 20.

Based on the search areas of Kunkle, Pioneer, Holiday City it would appear resonable that the exit off the Ohio turnpike would have been at Holiday City - then he continued west towards Pioneer.

Does anybody think it possible that he went the few extra yards into Indiana?

Yes, I think it's quite possible and from looking a bit deeper into his friends on FB I think there is some family connection to Indianapolis, which isn't all that far away. I could see him hooking up off the turnpike with someone from that area, it's not all that far away, less than 2 hours.

I'm thinking the Holiday exit...?? My son was talking to me at the time... I'll catch it again at 6:00.... and repost....

Very early on the search was concentrated around Pioneer and now today they are back out in that area west of Pioneer. IMO they have some reason for circling back out to that area. It may be time to take a google drive along highway 20.

Based on the search areas of Kunkle, Pioneer, Holiday City it would appear resonable that the exit off the Ohio turnpike would have been at Holiday City - then he continued west towards Pioneer.

Does anybody think it possible that he went the few extra yards into Indiana?

Is the "west towards Pioneer" only one road??

I'm pretty sure if he crossed into Indiana, there would have been another cell tower to ping off of. IMO...again though its always plausible he turned his cell phone off/battery died and he kept driving further than they/we think.

They must have a toll ticket or toll tape of him exiting perhaps? Unless they recycle the tapes...

What kind of time are we talking from 5PM to his attempt at suicide? i mean there is a finite period of time, although I understand we are talking tons of square miles. If he got off the toll road at 7PM, pinged at the campground at xyz pm....I mean there has to be a way to narrow it down? (these are examples, I dont know the exact times.)

I know, I know, LE is saying the same thing.

IMO he would have had to have a spot picked out because it would have been dark by around 6 pm. I wonder if he drugged them maybe with cold medicine got them in the van and drove off. He could have put them in a barrel and into the water.

I'm pretty sure if he crossed into Indiana, there would have been another cell tower to ping off of. IMO...again though its always plausible he turned his cell phone off/battery died and he kept driving further than they/we think.

There are other back roads. Gravel roads and paved roads. He could have zigged and zagged his way there on back roads. I'm not familiar with the back roads in OH

There are other back roads. Gravel roads and paved roads. He could have zigged and zagged his way there on back roads. I'm not familiar with the back roads in OH

Definately, lots of back roads, some dirt roads and many cross back and forth across the Ohio/Michigan Line.

Yes, 20 west from Pioneer straight to Indiana...only one road that I can see.

13abc
Source tells 13abc John Skelton had visit with family member and at the end yelled out "Help find my kids."

this is on facebook~!

I saw that but there is also the interview with LF where she said he told her knows where they are and they're safe.

Yes, I think it's quite possible and from looking a bit deeper into his friends on FB I think there is some family connection to Indianapolis, which isn't all that far away. I could see him hooking up off the turnpike with someone from that area, it's not all that far away, less than 2 hours.

Indianapolis is about 200 miles from Morenci. 3-3 1/2 hours away

They are searching the river... They are going off of his triangulation of cell pings in that area.... and where he was seen exiting the ramp... I really think that would have been the Holiday exit....
I didn't realize the river in that area until I checked it on the "map"setting instead of the satellite view...
Here is a link to the map... http://maps.google.com/maps?q=kunkl...1.651623,-84.530869&spn=0.092094,0.33062&z=12

Interesting .. assuming you mean his MySpace ... which looks like it has gone "poof" by the way unless it is just my computer.

I found relatives in fort wayne indiana. Fort wayne is not far from turnpike. His sister's facebook was not private until minutes ago. From the posts between the two of them they sounded like a loving family...always saying they were blessed and loved each other. She had many pictures of family vacation in michigan with both parents there. everyone looked happy! but there was also drama posts too!

13abc, Toledo's local news at 6:00, said that he yelled " Please find my kids" to a visiting family member as he/she was leaving... He requested a clergy member from a Merenci Church... and wants to speak to the mother...

the latest reports on the facebook are not good.......think it came from Nancy Grace and is the reason they are diving in the river......see the last comments re the teddy bears...

I hope this guy is lying, but it doesnt look good if they are searching the river does it.

Quote from the children underground article.. the parents DON'T always go with

"I got a woman comin' in from Indiana, and I got another comin' in tomorrow night," she says. "And then, there's Tessy Kittle, who couldn't go underground with her little girl because of her diabetes. They're gonna arrest her for not tellin' where the child is! She doesn't know where she is, and they're gonna throw her in jail anyway."

http://dartcenter.org/content/children-underground-2

the latest reports on the facebook are not good.......think it came from Nancy Grace and is the reason they are diving in the river......see the last comments re the teddy bears...

I hope this guy is lying, but it doesnt look good if they are searching the river does it.

However, before he lawyered up, the father of three missing boys was talking. According to a source, Skelton told investigators he is responsible for the death of his three sons. The Morenci police chief alluded to that during a press conference.
"Statements that he's made to investigators would indicate that it's not going to be a positive outcome," said Morenci Police Chief Larry Weeks.
Sources told FOX 2's Taryn Asher when police first searched Skelton's Morenci home they found what could be small nooses and cut cargo straps. They also found the three boys' winter coats.
Skelton allegedly admitted to police he killed his three boys, but what he did with his kids is where the story keeps changing. At one point, he susposedly told investigators he wrapped his sons' bodies in sheets, gave them each a teddy bear and hid their bodies in an old schoolhouse in Kunkle, Ohio.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/agents-take-john-skelton-into-custody-20101130-wpms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54