MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how can u call 911 when you r on the phone.. unless he was on a cell phone?my kids dont do that they come lookin. i agree sounds wierd

So if they had a custody agreement, then why all of a sudden would the mom tell her before thanksgiving that he could not longer see the kids, but yet he had them on thanksgiving? Maybe he just otld his sister that and it was a lie? I can't see her saying that to him and then letting him still take them that day. Makes no sense and I jsut want the to find the boys.

Plus after he took off with them to FL she wrote I love you on his facebook page....someone quoted it a ways back yesterday sometime...

None of this makes sense. the mom's behavior or the dads. of course the dads behavior is MUCH more questionable.

how can u call 911 when you r on the phone.. unless he was on a cell phone?my kids dont do that they come lookin. i agree sounds wierd

I'm guessing either land line and cell, or 2 cell phones. Maybe mom gave the boys a cell to use when with dad.

oh, wth, on NG they said that little nooses were found around the house.

I can't get it out of my head.. this guy is trying too hard to set a "scene"... I just can't shake the feeling
When is the last time anyone has heard of a person killing their children by hanging?????

I can't get it out of my head.. this guy is trying too hard to set a "scene"... I just can't shake the feeling
When is the last time anyone has heard of a person killing their children by hanging?????

There was a case in Weatherford TX about a year ago, iirc. The mother did it.

Sorry, I've not been on the computer much the past 2 days so don't know if this has already been addressed. A couple of days ago, someone here on WS called the FBI or police suggesting that a septic tank (or maybe more than one) be checked out. I never did see if anything transpired from that suggestion. I thought it was a very good one, and wondered if LE ever got back to him/her in that regard. Anyone know? Thanks!!!

EEEW glad i missed it... i'm fairly new to the crime stuff online.. watch lots of stuff on court TV (now TRU TV) though!
thanks!

oh, wth, on NG they said that little nooses were found around the house.

I've been watching NG's show and heard that also. Additionally no blood evidence found inside however, so no proof of murder without the bodies. MOO

Three kids? What kind of monster could hang his 3 kids? 2 had to be watching the first one....it sounds really depraved to me...this guy just doesn't sound as bad as that.

But what do I know?

Sorry, I've not been on the computer much the past 2 days so don't know if this has already been addressed. A couple of days ago, someone here on WS called the FBI or police suggesting that a septic tank (or maybe more than one) be checked out. I never did see if anything transpired from that suggestion. I thought it was a very good one, and wondered if LE ever got back to him/her in that regard. Anyone know? Thanks!!!

That would have been WS Raeann (sp?) - not sure if LE checked it out or not or if there were any callbacks to our WS member.

That's not it. I think the road was Reading road for the one I knew of. It was old brown wood and fairly close to the road but had a lot of brush grown up. I can't remember if I went by it 7 years ago when I was up that way. If it's there it is very well known by the locals so I imagine it was looked at. It's near a place called Lost Nations. A 2500 acre state game area. They looked for Jimmy Hoffa there when he went missing.

Thanks - have looked up and around Reading road but can't find it on the google tour.

It is interesting though that Reading road that you mention is close by a place called Hillsdale in MI.

Thanks - have looked up and around Reading road but can't find it on the google tour.

It is interesting though that Reading road that you mention is close by a place called Hillsdale in MI.

Yes Hillsdale in Hillsdale county they mentioned early on along with the name Joann Taylor. If you go south on Pittsford Rd you can see how hilly and wooded the area is that goes into Lost Nations. I read a few places that said Lost Nations was being seached by the DNR. They know the area very well. (department of natural resources).

Three kids? What kind of monster could hang his 3 kids? 2 had to be watching the first one....it sounds really depraved to me...this guy just doesn't sound as bad as that.

But what do I know?

This is what confuses me if hanging was what happened unless they were sedated beforehand. Or it could be just what he was going to do before choosing another method. :waitasec: MOO

Hi Emcee, that was me. I did call and they took my name and cell phone number. I haven't heard anything back from them. The property address is 13644 US Highway 20A, Pioneer, OH and can be viewed here:
http://www.chrisshannon.danberry.com/property/5279409

It used to be a trucking operation and is 2 miles from the Ohio turnpike, and 2 miles from something called Menard's distribution center. That made it sound like something JS would have known about as a former truck driver. It has a well and a septic tank and is currently not in operation. Trying to get inside of JS's head, it just seemed like a logical place to hide bodies. I would rest a lot easier if I knew it had been searched, so this afternoon before I left work, I emailed the real-estate agent listed on the link above. I just got a response from her, and she said the property isn't really hers! That for some reason, it keeps coming up with her name when you google properties. I suggested she pass the word around to all of her local real estate people to be very vigilant and try to think of abandoned properties with unique hiding places.

But what do I know?

As horrible and twisted as it'll probably sound, if the little nooses were used, he could've told them they were going to fly or something to that effect. What little boy doesn't want to be able to fly?! But I agree with whomever said it seems like he's staging too much. The more I hear of things like the nooses being found, it gives me just a little more hope that maybe he has staged it to look like he killed them when they're really someone safe...and alive.

My apologies, it was in May 2007, Mother killed herself and 3 daughters.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon.../stories/053007dnmetweatherford.2017296d.html

okay, i'll get back on topic now...

Ohhhh, I read the article and it was awful...and the mom seemed like a really nice person...but it doesn't seem to have been out of anger, but, instead, depression.

I guess he could have done it that way. I'm sure they are testing the nooses to see if they actually came in contact with the children.

This is so tragic...

Called 911 because he was on the phone.. must have been a very lengthy quiet conversation with his door shut maybe.. I have kids that exact same age. They are usually like me like white on rice when i'm on the phone.. but the rare occasions i do get to have a phone conversation alone I just cannot see my kids thinking i left them alone. even when I run to the basement for privacy. They've called 9191 before while messing with my phone and such.. but I dunno.. just doesn't make sense to me. Why they would do it without thoroughly tearing the house apart looking for their dad first.. I do know all kids are different though....

I was at work years ago and my youngest was 4 or 5 and she was playing with the payphone (told it was years ago lol) and the next thing I knew a Police officer was in the building asking who called 911. Freaked both my daughter and myself out but we learned something- you don't need money to 911. :) Hard to believe that little girl will be 17 on Christmas... time flies

(my middle daughter who is deaf once pulled the fire alarm at the bowling alley, well she didn't know it made noise. :angel: kids do the darnedest things.)

Hi Emcee, that was me. I did call and they took my name and cell phone number. I haven't heard anything back from them. The property address is 13644 US Highway 20A, Pioneer, OH and can be viewed here:
http://www.chrisshannon.danberry.com/property/5279409

It used to be a trucking operation and is 2 miles from the Ohio turnpike, and 2 miles from something called Menard's distribution center. That made it sound like something JS would have known about as a former truck driver. It has a well and a septic tank and is currently not in operation. Trying to get inside of JS's head, it just seemed like a logical place to hide bodies. I would rest a lot easier if I knew it had been searched, so this afternoon before I left work, I emailed the real-estate agent listed on the link above. I just got a response from her, and she said the property isn't really hers! That for some reason, it keeps coming up with her name when you google properties. I suggested she pass the word around to all of her local real estate people to be very vigilant and try to think of abandoned properties with unique hiding places.

Someone still cares about this place. I was looking at this one http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou....710963,-84.360465&spn=0.007368,0.015707&z=15 Hope this works I'm new at the map thing. This one is at the end of Morenci Road and 127 going west from Morenci.

Plus after he took off with them to FL she wrote I love you on his facebook page....someone quoted it a ways back yesterday sometime...

None of this makes sense. the mom's behavior or the dads. of course the dads behavior is MUCH more questionable.

I may be able to offer some insight into the "I Love You" comment. My DD has recently escaped an abusive (and very violent) relationship.

I had to fly to the UK to help keep her and the kids safe. Even with a restraining order, the police don't arrive until he is in the home, where, afraid he would become violent or wake the kids (who he would often grab in order to force her to comply with his demands).

She has often said I love you too, or I'm in the wrong here, because those words will calm a situation. Having watched this controlling and abusive guy charm his way out of arrest/custody/court, I can completely understand why sometimes 'kind or loving words' are used as a shield rather than a sword (as in false hope).

I think that JS is beginning to worry that his attention grabbing behaviour may be waning (hence the visitors and yelling). No doubt he asked about what was going on with the investigation, and news reports (and NG). He is probably peeved to find that LE are considering scaling back (There's definate method in this LE declaration.....I think I like their thinking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopE