MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace06, there are just SO many places to look, right??? I can't imagine being LE and trying to figure it out. I also firmly believe JS is leading them down the wrong path with some of the things he has said. I suspect there is a grain of truth in everything he has told them, but they need to tease the truth out of the ball of bull he has hidden it in.

Not a single comment i remember from the wife's family or spokesperson or neighbors or anyone that knew them says a peep about this guy being controlling or violent. I remember reading he may have an alcohol problem, but there is mean drunks and happy even keel drunks. and maybe the guy didn't drink all the time none of us really know.

Hi Emcee, that was me. I did call and they took my name and cell phone number. I haven't heard anything back from them. The property address is 13644 US Highway 20A, Pioneer, OH and can be viewed here:
http://www.chrisshannon.danberry.com/property/5279409

It used to be a trucking operation and is 2 miles from the Ohio turnpike, and 2 miles from something called Menard's distribution center. That made it sound like something JS would have known about as a former truck driver. It has a well and a septic tank and is currently not in operation. Trying to get inside of JS's head, it just seemed like a logical place to hide bodies. I would rest a lot easier if I knew it had been searched, so this afternoon before I left work, I emailed the real-estate agent listed on the link above. I just got a response from her, and she said the property isn't really hers! That for some reason, it keeps coming up with her name when you google properties. I suggested she pass the word around to all of her local real estate people to be very vigilant and try to think of abandoned properties with unique hiding places.

YES! Thank you Reannan! I cannot believe they haven't got back to you; this sounds like such a logical solution. Out of all the messages on this site, yours was the one I remembered and have been thinking about constantly. I do hope LE checks it out. Thanks too for contacting the RE agent, perhaps something will come of this yet . . . .

after he took off with them to FL she wrote I love you on his facebook page

Snipped from Peebles

Respectfully, I can't fault this exchange. I don't see anything strange with a woman who wants to give her spouse a second chance. They've been together for at least a decade, right? And they have three young boys to think about. Not hard to imagine TS wanting to try and work through their issues to keep her family intact. I have a cousin who was going to file divorce and had contacted attorneys, looked for alternate housing, etc. Then they had a huge talk and decided to reconcile. Within a matter of hours their situation changed. Some people want to save their marriage and they are willing to work through the issues, whatever they may be. So TS and JS talked it out and she sent him a few loving texts on FB during that time. Not too hard to imagine. YMMV, of course!

Something changed again quickly for her to turn around and file (she did file, right) so the attempt failed. We all know his reaction :(

Not a single comment i remember from the wife's family or spokesperson or neighbors or anyone that knew them says a peep about this guy being controlling or violent. I remember reading he may have an alcohol problem, but there is mean drunks and happy even keel drunks. and maybe the guy didn't drink all the time none of us really know.

I am on the fence as to the motivation behind this apparent tragedy. I can't decide if he did it to spite the Mom, or if he did it because he truly WAS depressed and didn't want the children to have to live in a broken home. Men that murder their children typically do it as the ultimate "get even" message to the Mom. Women often murder their children with a twisted idea that they are somehow protecting the children and sending them to a better place. With JS, I am leaning towards the "get even" option for a couple of reasons. The "forgive me" message he posted to Facebook on Wednesday before they went missing shows premeditation to me. Secondly, he seems to have faked a suicide attempt, which also indicates a maniuplative personality. I also can't help but wonder if the recent case of Matthew Hoffman's act of putting his victims bodies inside a tree didn't give an ego like JS the boost it needed to think he could "get away with it".

The Lazy River Campground area was searched again today and the river that is next to it had divers and a boat with side sonar.. The abandoned trucking operation, that Reannan is talking about is extremely close... They are focusing in a triangulated area from his cell phone pings...
Here is a map of it... the truck area is called HR Career Developement...
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...644,-84.569149&spn=0.005757,0.020664&t=h&z=16

YES! Thank you Reannan! I cannot believe they haven't got back to you; this sounds like such a logical solution. Out of all the messages on this site, yours was the one I remembered and have been thinking about constantly. I do hope LE checks it out. Thanks too for contacting the RE agent, perhaps something will come of this yet . . . .

I have located the correct real-estate firm that is selling the property, and I am going to contact them during business hours tomorrow. Just to be sure. I really just want to be told, "yea, we checked it out and nothing was amiss". I want those boys found SO BAD!!!! I will keep ya'll posted on what, if anything I hear. I know it is a long shot.... but it was sort of creepy stumbling on that place when I was trying to "think" like JS. :sleuth:

Grace06, there are just SO many places to look, right??? I can't imagine being LE and trying to figure it out. I also firmly believe JS is leading them down the wrong path with some of the things he has said. I suspect there is a grain of truth in everything he has told them, but they need to tease the truth out of the ball of bull he has hidden it in.

I have faith that the hard working good people that live in the area have been out looking for anything odd on their property. They know what their tire tracks look like. If they see a odd set of tracks going onto their property they will find out where they went. A broken tree branch you or I would never notice they would. People who think it would be easy to go into the woods and dispose of something will have a rude awakening when they realize the farmers and country folk are not as dumb as the folks in the city think they are. People in the city have mile markers on the highways people in the country have beaten paths and broken trees as mile markers. A freshly broken path of brush could be a new lead.

Is there any hint with this guy of an overly religious aspect, a la Andrea Yates? I could see him saying they were "safe" in that way...

If indeed his wife told she would no longer let him see the boys (this came from his sister, or family member?) then I fear he may have done the worst. There would be no point in simply hiding them, as he would not be able to see them either, especially being in LE's sights right away.

That's such a great find Reannan.... I think he is probably familiar with it too.... I think it was a truck driver training school....
Here is an online company with the same name... and they train drivers...
http://www.hrcareeronline.com/

I know that everyone on this board thinks that the boys are dead. And while they maybe, this makes no sense to me. JS was not an abusive father. He loved his boys. He did everything he could to take custody of them.

Read what his sister said:

http://www.scrippsnews.com/node/58202

Despite her brother's arrest Tuesday afternoon and statements by law enforcement that the boys likely were dead, Ford said she still believed they are alive. She said her brother had told her the children were in a safe place he wouldn't disclose."He is not a monster. He is a good father," Ford said. "The children are his life; he loves those boys."

If everyone is looking for the boys in dumpsters and septic tanks and they are hidden away in a cottage in Alaska they will never be found. At least I hope that someone is checking into this possibility.

Who are his confidants? Who would he trust to take his boys? Is anyone talking to them?

HLN is reporting breaking news that he has confessed to killing the boys. I will look for a link.

HLN is reporting breaking news that he has confessed to killing the boys. I will look for a link.

He may have confessed to it. He also said he gave them to Joann Taylor.

I dont think you can believe what JS says. I dont know his motivation for his lies. But telling lies is not the same as committing murder.

He's Casey Anthony in male form...only she got away with it for longer.

It is not surprising that he would not confess to his family, even if he told LE that he killed the children. I'm sure it would be much more difficult to confess something that terrible to family members, who love you.

I can't think of a way this guy found a way for someone unknown to police to hide these boys...just as I never have believed that Kyron is hidden away all these months. Who does that for someone else, and it would have to be a person LE cannot associate with you, as well? I am sure LE checked out all extended family, etc

It is not surprising that he would not confess to his family, even if he told LE that he killed the children. I'm sure it would be much more difficult to confess something that terrible to family members, who love you.

I can't think of a way this guy found a way for someone unknown to police to hide these boys...just as I never have believed that Kyron is hidden away all these months. Who does that for someone else, and it would have to be a person LE cannot associate with you, as well? I am sure LE checked out all extended family, etc

Did you read all 12 parts of this http://dartcenter.org/content/children-underground

It's pretty amazing how many people support this underground for kids. and they do sometimes take kids without the parents along. Although sounds like it must be for a darn good reason. I was aware of it's existence but had never read an in depth report about it. These people are strangers and they hide parents and their children even in the face of FBI, state police etc.. and some of their referrals come from police depts themselves.

ziqcqv.jpg

Did you read all 12 parts of this http://dartcenter.org/content/children-underground

It's pretty amazing how many people support this underground for kids. and they do sometimes take kids without the parents along. Although sounds like it must be for a darn good reason. I was aware of it's existence but had never read an in depth report about it. These people are strangers and they hide parents and their children even in the face of FBI, state police etc.. and some of their referrals come from police depts themselves.

I just don't think this man had any more knowledge of this sort of thing than I did...just my opinion and it is not that I don't want them to be found alive, of course I do...but I feel they are not.

I have to comment on all the underground information...I know it has literally saved hundreds of people, but Faye Yager is NOT a stable person. There was an expose done on her, Time Magazine, many years ago ....I'll see if I can find it. I'm old enough to remember her and she was everywhere...Geraldo, Phil Donahue, whatever TV show she could get on..she would. There was NO paperwork, no court documents, no PROOF and she would brag about yanking kids away from dads cuz they were "pervs" or some such. IMO, I would NEVER align myself with her....off to find link...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venusflytrap100