MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the police reports...

So in Spetmeber there was no custody agreement? She knew he wanted to go to florida and even asked her to go too.

Didn't see these posted. They look happier here. Praying for these precious boys!

0a94cd3f0a33ac3f8b10d9bede3ef4c5.jpg

I wonder why the grandfather doesn't believe the donut shop tip? Out of everything, that seems to be a good one and the woman wasn't the only one that had seen them. Wasn't Shawn Hornbeck found only an hour away from his home? 4 years later??

Yes, just down the street from my mechanic's shop! Devlin just had abducted another little guy (Ben) just prior being caught. We must keep our eyes open & bring these babies home.

Hi, I found this site while reading new stories about the boys online. I did not know if I can be of help. I live in Morenci MI. I have for about 12 years. We live next door to DZ and BZ the maternal grandparents. Our families have lived next door to each other for almost 20 years as we bought our home from my inlaws. Tanya has been staying with her parents since the boys went missing. My children and the boys have played together since they were toddlers. I have known Tanya since before she married John. I thought perhaps I can help with questions about the area since I have a first hand knowledge. Of course my goal is to being the boys home. The town has become quiet now and I fear people will forget about Andrew, Alex and Tanner.

Welcome to WS Keeping hope. Thank you for joining us - so many questions about where the boys are and no answers. Everything seems to be quiet right now doesn't it? We seem to have exhausted all online avenues of sleuthing to help bring the boys home with the exception of one that we are continuing to look into.

Since you know the family well you probably should go through a simple validation with Tricia Griffin, WS owner so you can be listed as an insider with valuable knowledge. This is done simply to keep the integrity of WS intact and prevent some not so upright folks joining and saying they know the family and then providing information that is incorrect and potentially damaging to the families. All families with missing loved ones are fragile.

These 3 boys are very precious and always on my mind. Welcome and hopefully the town will not forget about Andrew, Alex and Tanner - are there any more vigils planned?

Hi, I found this site while reading new stories about the boys online. I did not know if I can be of help. I live in Morenci MI. I have for about 12 years. We live next door to DZ and BZ the maternal grandparents. Our families have lived next door to each other for almost 20 years as we bought our home from my inlaws. Tanya has been staying with her parents since the boys went missing. My children and the boys have played together since they were toddlers. I have known Tanya since before she married John. I thought perhaps I can help with questions about the area since I have a first hand knowledge. Of course my goal is to being the boys home. The town has become quiet now and I fear people will forget about Andrew, Alex and Tanner.

Good Morning Keepinghope!

:Welcome-12-june:

Looking forward to your input. It's always great when someone local can participate here. :)

Adorable picture...
What cute kidos.

Welcome to WS Keepinghope

To my knowledge there is not another vigul planned at this time. We went to the one at the park last Sunday. My husband and I also helped in the search on 12-1. I know the town will nt forget but the media and the search crews and all have moved on. I would be glad to do the insider interview process you discussed. How do I go about doing that? I attached a picture of my daughter with Alex and Tanner from soccer this fall.

Aw aren't they just beautiful children. I had to look up how to contact Tricia to get verified and here is the information:

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com

So just email with Andrew,Alex and Tanner Skelton in the subject line and Tricia (or her designate) will get in touch - at least this is how I understand it to work.

These 3 boys need to come home now.

I just sent a Private message. I can email too if she does not reply. thanks a lot. I think what all of you are doing on here is so great. I did not even know such a thing existed.

I just sent a Private message. I can email too if she does not reply. thanks a lot. I think what all of you are doing on here is so great. I did not even know such a thing existed.

Welcome to WS, Keepinghope!!!

Please e-mail Tricia at wsverify@xmission.com and include:

The case: Skelton boys
Your Websleuths name: Keepinghope
Your phone number and a good time to call:
Your real name:

In the subject line, please put Skelton boys verification.

Getting verified is a painless process and all information will be kept strictly confidential.

Not sure if this was posted, I am behind:

Another woman claims to have seen 3 missing Michigan brothers in Ohio
December 10th, 2010 5:41 pm ET.

Another woman claims to have seen 3 missing Michigan brothers in Ohio

Another person has come forward claiming she spotted 3 missing Michigan brothers in Ohio. Earlier this week, another woman said she saw the Skelton boys on November 28 in a Sandusky donut shop.

This time, the alleged witness says she saw Andrew, 9, Alexander, 7, and Tanner, 5, at a Bowling Green flea market just one day before an Amber Alert was issued for the boys.

Just like the first woman who claims to have seen the brothers, she said she did not contact authorities right away because she didn’t know the boys were missing. Additionally, the description of the woman seen with the three young males at the flea market matches that of the woman at the donut shop -- older, haggard, and tired looking.

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...to-have-seen-3-missing-michigan-brothers-ohio

Welcome Keepinghope! I'm pretty new around here also, the people here are truly amazing, and genuinely want to help. Your input will be greatly appreciated! Our hearts ache for these boys and we just want them to be found soon.

Did more family family members meet with him this weekend? I am not understanding why his family is not shaking him down for the location of the boys. To those of you who know the family...is there any understanding as to why his family is being so easy on him?

good day... cant believe nothin new has come about. no leads..:( i hope they get home for christmas... sluething around i found this and i hope i can post it.. has some interestin maybes. dont know if they have been discussed...

http://www.iwantonly.com/watch/321528/

If these 3 darlings are with someone, I pray thay come home to mom and grandparents for Christmas.
This would be so selfish of Skelton to keep them away at Christmas time!
They should be making and Santa letter and be back in their own beds waiting for
goodies and presents.
If they are gone,I hopse he doesright and let's their mom and grandparents have them back for a proper burial.
How rotten can this guy be????

good day... cant believe nothin new has come about. no leads..:( i hope they get home for christmas... sluething around i found this and i hope i can post it.. has some interestin maybes. dont know if they have been discussed...

http://www.iwantonly.com/watch/321528/

Sandusky Ohio area look for them.
Lots of SKELTONS in that area.
Third person frend or family member?
Interesting theory!

Sandusky Ohio area look for them.
Lots of SKELTONS in that area.
Third person frend or family member?
Interesting theory!

that is what i thought.. i know he is just a person but he has a good theory.but i am sure the LE are searching sandusky. how far is that from their home town.... i bet ya he never tried to commit suicide he was looking for a way out... only makes sense when they are saying they are alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech