MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Adding this image from the first page... the coat jumped out at me.

skelton-blog-post.gif

Wait... just read the article. They think his body was put there on Saturday? This is really confusing... back to reading what I've missed along the way.

The coat also jumped out at me... how sad.

The boy whose body was found had only been there about 9 hours.
If it is Tanner, someone else would have had to leave his body at the site.
?

They do look very similar, but the boy found has a different ear shape and has a definite cleft under his nose.

Still, I hope someone has called or emailed the police dept. in ME.

It's also a 30 hour round trip from Morenci, MI to Berwick, ME and back.

Code:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Morenci,+Mi&daddr=Berwick,+ME&hl=en&geocode=FceWfAIdbe_6-imP21EvRVQ8iDGgyXeqljgkcQ%3BFX0vlAIdiLHG-ykjR-LKBJniiTEy0P83mzxxYg&mra=ls&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=51.310143,134.912109&ie=UTF8&z=7"]Morenci, MI to Berwick, ME - Google Maps

If memory serves, JS' window wasn't that long.

I heard about the missing boy in Maine but didn't consider that it might be one of the Tanner boys due to the travel distance.

The reason that I'm posting now is that I'm watching a Lifetime movie called "Her Desperate Choice" about a mother who believes that her young daughter has been molested by her father. The mother and daughter hide out in a shelter and are given a special number to contact an "underground railroad" organization that protects children who are being abused. The mother and daughter travel from place-to-place and now have new names. I don't know what will happen because I haven't seen this movie previously; it started at 2:00 EDT and is now half over.

I think that John did something to those boys and that they are likely dead, but I can't help wondering if his tale of passing them on to some type of protective organization might have a ring of truth.

Oops! I meant to say "one of the Skelton" boys.

In the Lifetime movie, the FBI caught up with the mother and daughter. The mother spent nine months in jail and went to trial where she was found not guilty of kidnapping her daughter.

Thoughts and prayers for Tanya Skelton. I hope she will one day know what happened to her beautiful boys.

I haven't been able to find a good transcription of the evidence list form the Skelton home - I have some geneological and graphics experience so I put together a typed list the best I could. Please read over and correct. There are some items on the list I am having a hard time with like #15

This is the Original PDF of the Following List :

My increased contrast page 1
My increased contrast page 2
My increased contrast page 3

Page 1 :

Item #1 - One Scooby Doo T-Shirt
Found in Washer in Downstairs Bathroom

Item #2 - One Gray in Color Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Found in Washer in Downstairs Bathroom

Item #3 - One Gray in Color t-shirt with tank on it and blue sleeves
Found in washer in Downstairs Bathroom

Item #4 - One black therma pants
Found in washer in Downstairs Bathroom

Item #5 - One Gray Long Sleeve Shirt with Skeleton on it
Found in NW Bedroom (Kids) Upstairs

Page 2 and 3 :

Item #1 - One 22 Cal Bullet
Found on Steps going Downstairs

Item #2 - One (uninteligible) Holy Bible
Found on table in Living Room

Item #3 - One set of keys - (uninteligible)
Found in kitchen

Item #4 - One employee List w (???)
Found on Kitchen Table

Item #5 - Pilot Receipt for Gas
Found in Office by K9

Item #6 - Two Perscription Bottles
Found in Office by K9

Item #7 - Red Straps Cut in Pieces
Found in Kids Bedroom, Upstairs NW of Home

Item #8 - One Pink Rope
Found on table in living room

Item #9 - One red cut tiedown strap
Found on kitchen floor

Item #10 - One cut piece of tow strap with hook
Found on kitchen table

Item #11 - Two cut pieces of pink rope
Found in kitchen Trash

Item #12 - Two cake pans - ?
Found in basement

Item #13 - One blue kids glove
Found on floor near kitchen table

Item #14 - One White Rope with Noose
Found on upstairs Rail - steps

Item #15 - One cardboard (??) Ripped in Two
Found in kitchen waste basket

Item #16 - One tube with small rose in it
Found on wall of kitchen

Item #17 - One dry Rose
Found on kitchen wall

Item #18 - One will & testimony of John Skelton
Found in Dresser in John's Bedroom

Item #19 - One Hunting Knife
In night stand next to bed in John's room

FBI List (See PDF Here)

2 Btls Miracle-Gro
Under Kitchen Sink (Left Side)

Carpet Cleaner

Works Tub\Shower

Medallion LP Oil

CLR

MOP & Glow

Wasp and Hornet Spray

Finish Tab 5

Pine Sol
Under Kitchen Sink (Right Side)

Mean Green

Super Odor Elim

Lime Away

Steam Cleaner

Epsom Salt

Bug Fogger

Tar Borax (Handwritten)
Upstairs Bathroom Cpd

Soft Scrub (Handwritten)
Upstairs Bathroom Cpd

Select Bwl Clnr (Red?)
Top shelf (??) upstairs bathroom

Cleanser with Bleach
Top shelf (??) upstairs bathroom

Wasp / Hornet Spray
Computer Room

WD40 Spray
Computer Room

Glass Cleaner
Computer Room

WD40 Spray
Computer Room

Kimball Electric Cleaner
Computer Room

Wire Ald Lubricant
Computer Room

Dbl Pack Super Glue
Computer Room

Spray Windex
Downstairs Bathroom

Greased Lightning Cleaner
Downstairs Bathroom

Liquid Bleach
Downstairs Bathroom

ERA Detergent
Downstairs Bathroom

Chlorox Spray
Downstairs Bathroom

Lysol Bowl Cleaner
Downstairs Bathroom

Shower Cleaner Best Working
Downstairs Bathroom

Residue Spray Wash
Downstairs Bathroom

Bowl Cleaner
Downstairs Bathroom

Albuterol 83mg
Downstairs Bathroom

Insect Killing Spray
Basement and Garage

If it is Tanner, and he was indeed with some underground organization, I wonder if he had some untreated illness that led to his death. Children who have been abducted by a parent and gone into hiding have died before from untreated illness.

I don't know if I want it to be Tanner or not, although my blood ran cold when I heard about the body found.

I haven't been able to find a good transcription of the evidence list form the Skelton home - I have some geneological and graphics experience so I put together a typed list the best I could. Please read over and correct. There are some items on the list I am having a hard time with like #15

Item #9 - One red cut (?) strap
Found on kitchen floor

Item #15 - One cardboard (??) Ripped in Two
Found in kitchen waste basket

#9 missing word is "tiedown"
I don't know why, but #15 made me see "Lego"

Under the FBI list I see "tar borax and in brackets is hdwrtn (handwritten).
Also "toilet bowl cleaner" and has the word "red" after it.
"Residue Spray Wash"
Grease Ltng Clnr is "Greased Lightning Cleaner".

Hope that helps some.

If it is Tanner, and he was indeed with some underground organization, I wonder if he had some untreated illness that led to his death. Children who have been abducted by a parent and gone into hiding have died before from untreated illness.

I don't know if I want it to be Tanner or not, although my blood ran cold when I heard about the body found.

Your comment about children in hiding having untreated illnesses is shockingly coincidental with circumstances in "Her Desperate Choice". A physician determined that the little girl had anal warts that are sexually transmitted - confirmation of sexual abuse that the mother suspected. This was the deciding factor in the mother's determination to get her daughter out of harm's way.

I'm not suggesting that the Skelton brothers were sexually abused - only that their father promoted the "underground railroad" type of organization to get his children away from their mother. I live in Michigan (not near Morenci), so this case is dear to me.

Your comment about children in hiding having untreated illnesses is shockingly coincidental with circumstances in "Her Desperate Choice". A physician determined that the little girl had anal warts that are sexually transmitted - confirmation of sexual abuse that the mother suspected. This was the deciding factor in the mother's determination to get her daughter out of harm's way.

I'm not suggesting that the Skelton brothers were sexually abused - only that their father promoted the "underground railroad" type of organization to get his children away from their mother. I live in Michigan (not near Morenci), so this case is dear to me.

If that movie is based on the case I think it is, they probably left out one detail - the father didn't have genital warts (and once you have them you always have them). She was right about the abuse, but wrong to blame the dad, and the real abuser got away with it.

The boy whose remains were found in South Berwick Maine has now been identified:

http://www.registercitizen.com/articles/2011/05/18/news/doc4dd41f905163a702508860.txt

Published: Wednesday, May 18, 2011

CBS Boston is reporting that the young boy found dead on the road side in South Berwick has been identified as 6 year-old Camden Pierce Hughes of Texas. The woman that was being questioned by Massachusetts Police after being found at a rest stop is now in Massachusetts State Police custody and has confessed to killing her son, reports CBS Boston.

CBS Boston is reporting that the young boy found dead on the road side in South Berwick has been identified as 6 year-old Camden Pierce Hughes of Texas. The woman that was being questioned by Massachusetts Police after being found at a rest stop is now in Massachusetts State Police custody and has confessed to killing her son, reports CBS Boston.

Bah ... Disgusting.

So sick of awful horrible parents.

Just a reminder JS has a hearing this Friday (June 3) on Kidnapping and Unlawful Imprisonment charges.

Not sure where this fits in to the overall process

Source

Hope this will help bring something new out ... :waitasec:

The state of mind seems very disturbed here:

She went through the house a day after the boys went missing and noticed things were destroyed, including a china cabinet and mattress. Over time, the level of destruction surfaced, as appliances were discovered with their cords removed and Christmas decorations were found ruined, placed back in the boxes they were kept in and back in the room where she stored them.

"There was very little that was salvageable," Tanya Skelton said.

Roxann Skelton, John Skelton's mother, said her son told her he destroyed appliances because he believed his wife or someone else was removing property from the home.

She says she doesn't believe her son hurt her grandchildren, saying he maintains that he knows who his children are with but not where they are. Roxann Skelton, who lives in Florida, said she wants the person who has the children to anonymously send her a dated picture of the boys to ease her mind.

"So I can physically see proof my boys are fine," Roxann Skelton said.

http://www.freep.com/article/20110519/NEWS06/105190685/6-months-hope-missing-boys-brings-only-agony?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back