MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He is creating a very mystical narrative where he is not to blame but somehow he holds the key to resolving it all.

For instance ... he doesn't know where the boys are or who they are with, or how to get ahold of them, and their disappearing isn't his fault ... but if he's let go he will somehow be able to bring them home?

Mystical reality.

This guy makes me sick. It is apparent that he knows where the boys are(or their remains) but instead toys with authorities and plays his control games. He seems to really enjoy watching his EX squirm. There must be some way to make him confess as to what he did with these kids.

Who does he think he is? Ted Bundy? No, that's not a compliment - and disgusts me that he's allowed to question any witness - especially his EX.

To he11 with him - lock him up and throw away the key. I just don't understand why physopaths (like Bundy) are ever allowed to represent themselves. He must really think he's the most important person in the world, and noone else can possibly do better than him. A true narcassist.

MOO

Mel

I wonder if Skelton thought his ex was dead say from an accident if he would say where the boys are. Would they even be allowed to fake her death?

I wonder if Skelton thought his ex was dead say from an accident if he would say where the boys are. Would they even be allowed to fake her death?

No, he would not tell, because IMHO he hurt them and he won't incriminate himself.

In the article , he is now mentioning a Sue and Elijah?? that's a new one on me:banghead:

I really hope they have thoroughly scoured that Williams county.

I know there are groups who can spirit away someone who is abused with their children and help them start a new life but I have never heard of a “real” group who takes 3 kids for an indefinite amount of time until you reclaim them.

.....but on the other hand if he did them in and hid the bodies in that time period he sure hid them well.

I wish the mother could have some closure. How awful it must be to not know.

Search effort for 3 missing Morenci boys continues with extra aid
5:38 AM, Jul. 9, 2011

For the first time in months, an organized search is underway today for three missing Morenci brothers.

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton – ages 9, 7 and 5, respectively – have been missing since late November, when they were last seen in the custody of their father, John Skelton, who is accused in their disappearance.

After the boys went missing, hundreds of people – both police or fire officials and civilians – took to fields, roads and woods to search for the boys. Police have said they are treating the case as a homicide investigation.

http://www.freep.com/article/C4/201...nci-boys-continues-extra-aid?odyssey=nav|head

Searchers find items likely tied to Skelton kidnapping
Law enforcement officials aren’t giving specifics, but they say a routine training session Saturday may have turned up items tied to the case of three missing brothers.
More...

Search and rescue group leads hunt for missing brothers
They pushed past thorny bushes, tramped through the heat and waded in shallow waters.
"Hey, you guys," a team leader yelled to the group of volunteers making their way through the woods, "tighten up that line."
On Saturday, for the first time in months, an organized search was held for three missing Morenci brothers.
More...

Searchers find items likely tied to Skelton kidnapping
Law enforcement officials aren’t giving specifics, but they say a routine training session Saturday may have turned up items tied to the case of three missing brothers.
More...

Search and rescue group leads hunt for missing brothers
They pushed past thorny bushes, tramped through the heat and waded in shallow waters.
"Hey, you guys," a team leader yelled to the group of volunteers making their way through the woods, "tighten up that line."
On Saturday, for the first time in months, an organized search was held for three missing Morenci brothers.
More...

So glad to hear that their is some movement on this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back