MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still hoping these boys are found soon. The dad should be made to talk somehow, itis just worng that people can harm children and then not say where they are or what happened.

It's very, very, very wrong. The mental anguish he has put a whole community through is intollerable.

I don't understand people who are ok with the only mark they leave on the world being a scar.

John Skelton, 39, was scheduled to appear in District Court Friday before Judge James Sheridan on three counts of unlawful imprisonment charges.

Instead, he was taken to court Wednesday at the request of his attorney John Glaser, who waived the hearing, Morenci Police Chief Larry Weeks said.

An arraignment for Mr. Skelton in Circuit Court has been scheduled for next Wednesday.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2011/06/02/Missing-boys-case-proceeds-to-Circuit-Court.html

Have no words other than John Skelton what did you do with your 3 boys?

John Skelton representing self in divorce court

http://www.freep.com/article/20110607/NEWS06/110607018/Custody-battle-continues-over-missing-Morenci-boys?odyssey=nav%7Chead

This gives John Skelton the chance to question his wife. After reading the questions he is asking I dont feel good about the outlook for the Skelton boys :( He is having way too much fun with hurting her.

A Morenci man accused in the disappearance of his three sons said today during a divorce hearing with the boys' mother that if she is given full custody of the children, "they won't be available to either of us."

John Skelton said he no longer agrees with a consent judgment for divorce presented by Tanya Skelton, which he signed, so the case is proceeding to a trial in Lenawee County Circuit Court.

John Skelton is representing himself in the divorce trial and is asking Tanya Skelton questions.

"Why do you think it would be in the best interest of the children that you have sole legal physical custody?" he asked.

"Because I was granted physical custody of the children with their father being given parenting time, and their father did not bring them back to me," Tanya Skelton said.

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton -- ages 9, 7 and 5, respectively -- have been missing since late November. John Skelton, who last had custody of the boys, is charged with kidnapping and unlawful imprisonment. He is scheduled to be arraigned on the charges Wednesday in circuit court.

"Do you believe the children are safe?" John Skelton asked Tanya.

"No, because they're not with their parent," she testified.

"Is it your opinion that the boys are still alive?" he asked.

Circuit Judge Margaret M.S. Noe said: "Tanya does not have to respond to the question. Ask another question."

Now he is acting like he does have some control over bringing them back. This guy is something ... wow.

Judge ends marriage of parents of 3 missing boys

June 07, 2011 11:36 AM
ADRIAN, Mich. (AP) - A judge has granted a divorce to the parents of three missing boys in southeastern Michigan's Lenawee County.

A judge ended the marriage of John and Tanya Skelton after a very brief trial Tuesday. John Skelton is charged with kidnapping his sons who haven't been seen since Thanksgiving and are presumed dead. He's from Morenci (mor-EN'-see), located near the Ohio border...

http://www.wwmt.com/articles/skelton-1391865-john-judge.html

Here's another recent update on the divorce:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/28154708/detail.html

Judge ends marriage of parents of 3 missing boys

June 07, 2011 11:36 AM
ADRIAN, Mich. (AP) - A judge has granted a divorce to the parents of three missing boys in southeastern Michigan's Lenawee County.

A judge ended the marriage of John and Tanya Skelton after a very brief trial Tuesday. John Skelton is charged with kidnapping his sons who haven't been seen since Thanksgiving and are presumed dead. He's from Morenci (mor-EN'-see), located near the Ohio border...

http://www.wwmt.com/articles/skelton-1391865-john-judge.html

Here's another recent update on the divorce:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/28154708/detail.html

The Raw Interview with John Skelton on that second link is interesting. An hour long, he tells his side of the story in great detail.

Interview Part 1
Interview Part 2
Interview Part 3
Interview Part 4
Interview Part 5

Skelton enters pleas of not guilty on kidnapping, unlawful imprisonment charges

http://www.lenconnect.com/news/courts/x832287399/Skelton-enters-pleas-of-not-guilty-on-kidnapping-unlawful-imprisonment-charges

John Skelton entered not-guilty pleas by written waiver rather than appear in Lenawee County Circuit Court Wednesday for arraignment on kidnapping and unlawful imprisonment charges.

Judge Margaret M.S. Noe scheduled the Morenci man for a four-day jury trial to begin Aug. 16.

John Skelton representing self in divorce court

http://www.freep.com/article/20110607/NEWS06/110607018/Custody-battle-continues-over-missing-Morenci-boys?odyssey=nav%7Chead

This gives John Skelton the chance to question his wife. After reading the questions he is asking I dont feel good about the outlook for the Skelton boys :( He is having way too much fun with hurting her.

Now he is acting like he does have some control over bringing them back. This guy is something ... wow.

John Skelton to Tanya Skelton "Is it your opinion that your boys are still alive?"

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

He should NOT be allowed to legally ask these questions in a court of law, the sick, twisted man. WTH? That makes me sick.

John Skelton to Tanya Skelton "Is it your opinion that your boys are still alive?"

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

He should NOT be allowed to legally ask these questions in a court of law, the sick, twisted man. WTH? That makes me sick.

This guy makes me sick. It is apparent that he knows where the boys are(or their remains) but instead toys with authorities and plays his control games. He seems to really enjoy watching his EX squirm. There must be some way to make him confess as to what he did with these kids.

It would make sense to me that upgrading to murder charges is a move to put pressure on him, especially when we are unaware of any actual evidence which indicates murder.

But he seems to either not care or truly not know where they are. Either way Ill agree he is a twisted man for purposely hurting so many people.

Father of 3 boys says sons safe, but he feels guilty
The boys are gone.
He doesn't want their mother to have custody.
And he can't get his sons back from the people harboring them until he's out of jail.
That is John Skelton's account.
More...

Father of 3 missing brothers says they're in custody of underground sanctuary group
Three young brothers from southern Michigan missing since Thanksgiving are in the custody of members of an underground sanctuary group, their jailed father says.
In a series of interviews with the Detroit Free Press, John Skelton insisted he didn't know the whereabouts of Andrew, 9; Alexander, 7; and Tanner, 5; and that he won't until he's released from the Lenawee County jail.
Skelton told the newspaper for a story published Monday that he wouldn't hurt his sons and only has the first names of the people who took them.
More...

This makes me so furious.:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

AND

I would like to know what John's family, the ones who are sticking by him (as stated in this article), would have to say about him saying such things?

Skelton said he does not know where his boys are and will not know until he is released. He is facing up to life in prison if convicted of kidnapping.
So what if he never gets out?

"Then," Skelton said, "nobody will see them again."
But Skelton vows to stay in prison until he dies rather than let his sons go back to his ex-wife. In a meeting after the couple's final divorce hearing, Skelton expressed contempt for his ex, but denied harboring anger toward her.

"She can take those divorce papers and she can go to the park and push them around; she can push them on a swing," he said, later admitting he regretted the statement. "That's as close as I ever want her to get to these kids again."

http://www.freep.com/article/20110704/NEWS06/107040328/Father-3-boys-says-sons-safe-he-feels-guilty

What a disgusting individual he is. John Skelton is living in fantasy land, thinking that people believe this crazy tale about underground sanctuaries. He keeps perpetuating that his ex had abused the boys, despite no evidence. I fully believe letting him out isn't going to bring the boys back, so I'd rather he rot in jail.

Tanner, Alex and Andrew-- I have faith we will find you. Maybe not the way I'd like, but we will find you someday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back