Deceased/Not Found MI - Zion Foster 17, texted saying on her way home, Eastpointe, 4 Jan 2022 *arrest"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
rbbm.
Metro Detroit missing person cases leave families with heartbreak, uncertainty (detroitnews.com)
''Uncertainty also has haunted Zion’s family since she left home in Eastpointe late Jan. 4, still wearing the Detroit Wing Company uniform worn to work earlier.

The teen texted her mother, Ciera Milton, around 1 a.m. Jan. 5, to say she was headed home but never showed up.

Royster doubts Zion, the oldest of seven children who loved apple juice, TikTok and doting on her siblings, ran away. “She’s a senior,” he said. “We were talking about her graduation and what dress she wanted to wear and what college she might want to go to. There was a lot going on.”

Since leaving, the youth missed out on saying goodbye to her beloved grandmother, who died days after the disappearance following a cancer battle, Royster said. The two “talked every day,” he added. “She’s a big part of her family.”

“People don’t just disappear,” he said. “Someone does something and it’s up to the living to speak for them. It's up to those who are not lost to look ... We need all of the missing people home.”

I always come back to Mom's words in this article (BBM).

"Milton says she’s been able to view her daughter’s phone records and conversations with the cousin, who claims he hasn’t seen her in a while.

“He was trying to talk to her and get with her and things like that. She’s underage, then I find out that drugs and things like that are also included in this. So, I don’t know what their lifestyle is. I don’t know what they’re about,” Milton said."

https://www.wxyz.com/news/family-of-missing-eastpointe-teen-receives-threats-demanding-text-messages

I hope Zion didn't OD on something forced upon her. I know LE has mentioned vacant houses, and I hope they are thoroughly checking those and not just giving them a cursory look-see.

The report about the pending homicide charge hasn't been posted on the WDIV website yet, but I found something on WXYZ (Channel 7. Detroit). Cousin charged with perjury, homicide warrant pending (wxyz.com)

...While considering Brazier's bond, the judge mentioned a "warrant request for homicide" out of Detroit.

“Given the fact that there is a warrant request out of Detroit for homicide, if those allegations are true, it speaks to the dangerousness of this individual," the judge said...

Cousin of missing teen Zion Foster appears in court charged with lying to police (fox2detroit.com)
''Ultimately she set bond for Brazier at $250,000 cash surety.''
''His court-appointed attorney said this, about his client.

"He’s in good spirits, he’s indicated that he vehemently denies the charges and is looking for his day in court," said Matt Licata.

Licata was asked if Brazier said anything to him about where Zion Foster is.

"For purposes of the arraignment, it is pretty cut and dry, we don’t get into the facts of the case," Licata said. ''

jaylin-brazier1.jpg

The report about the pending homicide charge hasn't been posted on the WDIV website yet, but I found something on WXYZ (Channel 7. Detroit). Cousin charged with perjury, homicide warrant pending (wxyz.com)

...While considering Brazier's bond, the judge mentioned a "warrant request for homicide" out of Detroit.

“Given the fact that there is a warrant request out of Detroit for homicide, if those allegations are true, it speaks to the dangerousness of this individual," the judge said...

" He's back in court on Feb. 2 for a probable cause hearing."

Sex trafficking doesn't have to equal girl sold to a big organization, big money involved, sent overseas, etc. If you receive money, drugs, or whatever else to "deliver" someone and you know the purpose is sexual abuse, that's sex traffic.

I keep remembering that JB's vehicle was seen on surveillance cameras in Waterford. Lots of lakes in that part of Oakland County. Zion was definitely in Jaylin's vehicle because he picked her up at her home in Eastpoint on January 4, but there could also be other evidence in the SUV. I don't have a good feeling about how this will end :(

I keep remembering that JB's vehicle was seen on surveillance cameras in Waterford. Lots of lakes in that part of Oakland County. Zion was definitely in Jaylin's vehicle because he picked her up at her home in Eastpoint on January 4, but there could also be other evidence in the SUV. I don't have a good feeling about how this will end :(

Whereabouts in Waterford, BDE? That's my neck of the woods.

Regarding evidence in Waterford: Cousin charged with perjury, homicide warrant pending (wxyz.com)

...7 Action News asked Macomb County Prosecutor Pete Lucido about alleged evidence in northern Oakland County.

“It was told to me from a statement that was made through the news media that there was a car in Waterford. Whether or not it had a direct or indirect link on the individual, that’s up to investigators in Detroit,” Lucido said...

Last edited:
Regarding evidence in Waterford: Cousin charged with perjury, homicide warrant pending (wxyz.com)

...7 Action News asked Macomb County Prosecutor Pete Lucido about alleged evidence in northern Oakland County.

“It was told to me from a statement that was made through the news media that there was a car in Waterford. Whether or not it had a direct or indirect link on the individual, that’s up to investigators in Detroit,” Lucido said...

That's so so vague. They heard from someone about something that was read about a car that may or may not have anything to do with the case? Why even say anything?

The homicide warrant was returned pending further investigation and there is no active warrant for that on record in the county according to news media. (you have to read down through the article past the unrelated road rage news to get to the information on this. Road rage attack caught on camera, Zion Foster's cousin appears in court, suspect arrested after clerk killed

If there is going to be a homicide charge against JB, I hope it's prior to the probable cause hearing on February 2 and/or pre-trial hearing on February 9. Defense attorney will certainly want to revisit the high bond and incarceration based only on the felony lying charges and "possible" homicide warrant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck_317
Back