Deceased/Not Found MI - Zion Foster 17, texted saying on her way home, Eastpointe, 4 Jan 2022 *arrest"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Moo..he is only 23...but he has taken responsibly...i respect that..

Taking responsibility would be telling Zion's grieving mother what really happened and where her daughter's remains are located if the teen is, in fact, deceased. Pleading "no contest" to lying charges probably won't amount to much more than a slap on the wrist and time served prior to sentencing. JB is a coward. JMO

Here is a case from 2004 where the husband killed his wife, wrapped her body in a mattress, and put it in the garbage that eventually made its way to a landfill. If LE believes that JB put Zion in a dumpster, they could be doing a similar search that could take weeks.

Body of Lori Hacking found in Utah landfill (nbcnews.com)

Police on Friday confirmed that a badly decomposed body found in a landfill was that of Lori Hacking, a Utah woman whose husband has been charged with her murder.

...Hacking has been charged with first degree felony murder and obstruction of justice. Prosecutors have said he shot his wife with a .22 caliber rifle as she slept and got rid of her body and the mattress.

Police have been searching through tons of garbage at the landfill for weeks...

Moo..he is only 23...but he has taken responsibly...i respect that..
this... ain't the right take. her cousin threw her in a dumpster like she's trash, nothing, garbage. he's not taking responsibility. won't even tell her mama which dumpster. no.

In a dumpster, so he though of her as trash to be thrown out. His girlfriend helped?
:(
if his gf helped, she's just as dense as him. your bf is trying to sleep with his cousin and (allegedly) murders her, so you help him get rid of her? what in the hell...

Zion Foster is still missing. Jaylin Brazier remains incarcerated in Macomb County Jail. He has a court appearance on March 30. IIRC, this is for sentencing. At one time, there was allegedly a murder warrant request from Detroit Police Department, but I don't think anything ever came of it.

JAYLIN OMAR BRAZIER
Incarcerated Name: JAYLIN OMAR BRAZIER
Inmate Number: 392682
Date of Birth: 08/10/1998
Date Incarcerated: 1/24/2022

Sheriff - Inmate Locator | Macomb County (macombgov.org)

Zion Foster is still missing. Jaylin Brazier remains incarcerated in Macomb County Jail. He has a court appearance on March 30. IIRC, this is for sentencing. At one time, there was allegedly a murder warrant request from Detroit Police Department, but I don't think anything ever came of it.

JAYLIN OMAR BRAZIER
Incarcerated Name: JAYLIN OMAR BRAZIER
Inmate Number: 392682
Date of Birth: 08/10/1998
Date Incarcerated: 1/24/2022

Sheriff - Inmate Locator | Macomb County (macombgov.org)
I hope they give him the longest sentence possible in MI. He is a danger to society.

Cousin who threw missing Eastpointe teen’s body in dumpster sentenced for lying to police, family (clickondetroit.com)

Jaylin Brazier sentenced for lying during investigation into Zion Foster’s disappearance

EASTPOINTE, Mich. – The cousin of a missing Eastpointe teenager was sentenced Wednesday for lying to police before he ultimately admitted that he had thrown her body in a dumpster weeks earlier because she stopped breathing while they were smoking marijuana.

Jaylin Brazier, 23, of Detroit, appeared in court Wednesday (March 30) to accept a plea deal on the charges of lying to a peace officer in a violent crime investigation and lying to a peace officer.

Officials said the father of two was with his cousin, Zion Foster, 17, when she was last seen on Jan. 4. He claims she stopped breathing for an unknown reason while they were smoking marijuana, so he panicked and put her body in a dumpster...

Mother delivers powerful statement at sentencing for cousin who lied during search for Eastpointe teen (clickondetroit.com)

Ciera Milton, mother of Zion Foster, speaks at sentencing for cousin Jaylin Brazier

EASTPOINTE, Mich. – An Eastpointe mother who spent weeks searching for her missing teenage daughter only to find out her cousin had thrown the girl’s body in a dumpster delivered a powerful victim impact statement Wednesday in court.

Ciera Milton, the mother of Zion Foster, spoke for about eight minutes Wednesday (March 30) during the sentencing for Jaylin Brazier, Foster’s cousin...

Thats it??? What about indignities to a body? Or something..... So some people are disposable it seems...guess Zion must of been from the poor end of town? Or she was'nt blonde and blue eyed? Sad sad world...moo

Rbbm. This guy is all about me me me how terrible it is for him boo hooing, imo.
400dbaac83c487a0a2238162577ba8a742f.jpeg

Cousin sentenced for lying to police in disappearance of Zion Foster (candgnews.com)
''According to comments from Ciera Milton, Zion Foster’s mother, and Macomb County Assistant Prosecutor Steve Fox, Brazier put Foster’s body in the trunk of his car before disposing of her in a dumpster.

“Are you telling me that you’re stoned, she’s stoned, you think she dies, and then you dispose of the body, just like that?” Macomb County Circuit Court Judge Edward Servitto Jr. asked.

Brazier said he spent a few minutes trying to decide what to do next.

“I just didn’t know what to do. I literally did not know what to do. … Like what do I do, who do I call, my kids are upstairs, we had just gotten to this place after struggling for like two years,” he said, choking back tears.

Brazier said he was prepared for a lot of situations in his life, but this wasn’t one of them. He acted in a way that would help protect himself and his kids, he said. Ever since it happened he was in panic mode and was taking time to get his thoughts together, he said in court while becoming emotional.

When Foster’s mother talked to him during the search, he couldn’t bring himself to tell her that her daughter had died.

“I can’t even explain what happened,” he said, sobbing''

I haven't really followed this case, but is there a possibility that they can charge murder or manslaughter at a later date? Seems incredible to get 4 years or less for the possible (probable?) murder and more (SA?) of a younger minor relative who trusted you.

JB mentions that his children were upstairs when the incident occurred. Who stayed with the kids while he disposed of Zion's body? IIRC, JB called his girlfriend to assist him with the task of getting rid of the body. Were the sleeping children left alone while their father and his girlfriend put Zion's body in a vehicle and disposed of it in a dumpster? There are so many things wrong with this saga, and I doubt that Zion's family will ever know the truth about what happened that night. Jaylin Brazier is a coward and only cares about himself and how this unfortunate incident affects him.

Mother of missing Eastpointe teen says cousin confessed (audacy.com)

...The post states that Foster's cousin, Jaylin Brazier, confessed to putting the Eastpointe teen's body in a trunk and then dumping her body in a dumpster after she died...

...Sources said that neighbors saw Brazier and his girlfriend carrying a rolled-up rug and putting it into a dumpster...

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back