Deceased/Not Found MI - Zion Foster 17, texted saying on her way home, Eastpointe, 4 Jan 2022 *arrest"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But but...it is illegal to dispose of a body...why is he not charged with that? How can the courts, society let Zion be treated this way. This is racial, social economic prejudice. Were is blm or some other activist.....or this is just ok? Moo

But no murder or manslaughter charges of any kind have been filed. The thread title is a bit misleading. I don't get the 'down 100 ft' either.
I don't think Zion's remains have actually been located yet, but authorities now know which dumpster her body was placed in and tracked it to a landfill. It will take several weeks for equipment to recover remains as they have to carefully plow and sift through tons of debris. When the remains are recovered, charges will likely be brought. JMO

Lenox Township — Dozens of investigators from multiple agencies and civilians plan to search a landfill for the body of a 17-year-old Eastpointe High School student who was reported missing in January, officials said Thursday.

As police prepare to search for Zion Foster's body in the Pine Tree Acres landfill on 29 Mile Road in Lenox Township, prosecutors are considering a warrant request seeking murder charges against Zion's cousin, 23-year-old Jaylin Brazier...

LENOX TOWNSHIP, Mich. – Detroit police are planning a massive search of a Lenox Township landfill to find missing Eastpointe teen Zion Foster.

Foster went missing on Jan. 4. Her cousin, Jaylin Brazier, was the last person to see her alive.

Brazier, 23, was sentenced to prison in March for lying to authorities about his involvement in Foster’s disappearance...

Last edited:
I don't think Zion's remains have actually been located yet, but authorities now know which dumpster her body was placed in and tracked it to a landfill. It will take several weeks for equipment to recover remains as they have to carefully plow and sift through tons of debris. When the remains are recovered, charges will likely be brought. JMO

Lenox Township — Dozens of investigators from multiple agencies and civilians plan to search a landfill for the body of a 17-year-old Eastpointe High School student who was reported missing in January, officials said Thursday.

As police prepare to search for Zion Foster's body in the Pine Tree Acres landfill on 29 Mile Road in Lenox Township, prosecutors are considering a warrant request seeking murder charges against Zion's cousin, 23-year-old Jaylin Brazier...

LENOX TOWNSHIP, Mich. – Detroit police are planning a massive search of a Lenox Township landfill to find missing Eastpointe teen Zion Foster.

Foster went missing on Jan. 4. Her cousin, Jaylin Brazier, was the last person to see her alive.

Brazier, 23, was sentenced to prison in March for lying to authorities about his involvement in Foster’s disappearance...
Wish they could make the suspect shovel through all the garbage to help find Zion's body. imo.

I think the headline was written just to grab attention. It's as sensational as the story that the cousin gave. Apparently he conjured up some wild story. There is no way he actually got her body buried that far down. Unless it was some construction site already dug out and he just tossed her in.

I think the headline was written just to grab attention. It's as sensational as the story that the cousin gave. Apparently he conjured up some wild story. There is no way he actually got her body buried that far down. Unless it was some construction site already dug out and he just tossed her in.
...The post states that Foster's cousin, Jaylin Brazier, confessed to putting the Eastpointe teen's body in a trunk and then dumping her body in a dumpster after she died.

Sources said that neighbors saw Brazier and his girlfriend carrying a rolled-up rug and putting it into a dumpster...

According to this report, there were witnesses who saw Jaylin and his girlfriend put Zion's body that was rolled up in a rug into a dumpster. The current search of a landfill is the result of witness' accounts about the location of the dumpster.

I was not aware that the girlfriend was basically an accomplice. She definitely needs to be charged for a role in the whole thing.
Perhaps child endangerment charges should be added for Jaylin, as well. He has two young children who were supposedly asleep upstairs while Jaylin and Zion (and maybe the girlfriend, too) smoked pot. When Zion expired, if that's what really happened, Jaylin and his girlfriend put Zion's body in a rug, rolled it up, put it in the trunk of a vehicle, and took it to a dumpster. I doubt that a babysitter was called to watch the little ones while Jaylin and his girlfriend disposed of the body, so they were probably left alone for some period of time. JMO

Last edited:
LENOX TOWNSHIP, Mich.Detroit police are expected to start a massive search of a Lenox Township landfill on Tuesday to find missing Eastpointe teen Zion Foster.

The search begins Tuesday (May 31). Around 70 people are expected to be assisting in the search each day.

“We’re gonna start early in the morning. It’s important, just as the chief said before to give closure to the family. We know it’s the right thing to do,” Detroit police Cmd. Michael Chambers said...

Last edited:
I'm so confused. Did they find her or not? Further up the thread it says she has been found deceased but they are still searching?

I'm so confused. Did they find her or not? Further up the thread it says she has been found deceased but they are still searching?
Zion is presumed dead but her remains have not been located. The search for Zion's body began today and is expected to take 6-8 weeks. Searchers must sift through tons of debris in a landfill where her body allegedly ended up after being placed in a dumpster.

Lenox Township, Mich. — An extraordinary search began Tuesday as authorities at a landfill try to find the remains of a missing Metro Detroit teen.

The first phase, which could last two weeks, involves removing 20 feet of material, building a road and constructing a deck to inspect the waste, police said.

Zion Foster, 17, of Eastpointe was last seen Jan. 4.

Investigators believe Zion is dead and that her body was put in a Dumpster, whose contents eventually were dumped at a landfill in Macomb County’s Lenox Township...

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alblake
Back