Michelle Young, Pregnant Mom, Murdered NC Part 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
packerdog said:
And right after he he had an affair with MM.

I thought they got together in Sept.? Three months before the murder would be the begining of August wouldn't it?:confused:

less0305 said:
This morning on the Today show someone stated the fact that the husband took out $1 million life insurance policy three months before her death gave the police suspicion he was involved in her death. I had never heard that before this morning. Has anyone else heard or read that - that a life insurance policy for $1 million was taken out three months before her death?
mmmmm........

3 months before Chele's death....

MM
+
Insurance policy

what next? 3 months in planning? Would explain why Duffield was chosen on route to Bravardo, oops Brevard.

susPISHass :bang:

Sami

FactsareFacts said:
I thought they got together in Sept.? Three months before the murder would be the begining of August wouldn't it?:confused:
Yes, August.

Sami

FactsareFacts said:
Three months ago is when he started his new job. Sounds like maybe something to do with that.
Why would getting a new job affect your spouse's life insurance, FactsareFacts? Other than MY being listed as a beneficiary on any life insurance rec'd through work, I can't see how this would affect it. I'm just wondering out loud, Facts!

Gosh, if you can get 1mill for about $500 per year, hubby and I are seriously doing something wrong. We are paying more than that for WAY less than 1 mill. Hmm. :cool:

When I worked, I had a large insurance policy through my job. Now that I'm "just" a homemaker.... I wonder what is typical nowadays for younger, working couples with children.

Anyway, nothing will surprise me about insurance in this case. I will be interested if there were changes or additions made by him prior to that car "accident".

Does anyone remember a case where the wife was murdered and the girlfriend of the husband actually went w/him to the insurance agency to take out increased life insurance on the wife, prior to her murder? She signed as the wife and everything. They got caught, of course.

If Michelle Money had anything to do with this, I'm guessing she would have brought that up by now.

Sorry, rambling.

Taximom said:
I'll get you one, Sami. Let me clean out my pm's and we can work out the details-addy and such.
Thanks hon,

Close beat you to it. But I really appreciate your offer :)

Hugs
Sami
*advertiser censored*

Samiya said:
Thanks hon,

Close beat you to it. But I really appreciate your offer :)

Hugs
Sami
*advertiser censored*
No problem, Sami! Close must be feeling better!

Okes,

I've done some calculations going on the 'possibility of Jason being the perp' and backtracking.

I'll type it up :)

Sami

bad link removed

not that this was unexpected but new news anyway....

thanks for the repost...

wufdude said:
not that this was unexpected but new news anyway....

I agree this wasn't unexpected, but it is confirmation of suspicions.

It also mentions the $1 to $2 million insurance policy. Doesn't say when it was taken out, but says it's a rather large policy.

Some of the credit for this goes to Scout and Raisin :)

If Jason *doubled back* after originally leaving Thursday night this gets quite interesting. These are 'straight runs' times, ie without stopping. Just points on the maps. Of course stops extend the times.

Raleigh via Duffield to Brevard is a total 7 hours 32. If a 'straight run' he would've left Raleigh around 7:30am Friday 3rd. He'd be in Duffield around 12:20pm, arriving in Brevard around 3pm.

If he had gone (comparitive example) via Danville, thanks RaisinCharlie.

Raleigh via Danville via Duffield to Brevard is a total of 8 hours 33 minutes. If a 'straight run' he would've left Raleigh around 6:30am Friday 3nd. He would've been in Danville around 8am, then in Duffield around 12:20pm, then Brevard around 3pm.

Now.....If Jason 'back tracked', then we can probably say that there was no business meeting as there's no way he could fit one in if he arrived in Brevard around 3pm. Even leaving earlier in the am by 3 to 4 hours would leave no time for a meeting....but would leave time to clean up at a motel/hotel. But leaving the night before, or even afternoon before would giev him plenty of rest for what lay ahead.

yep, my brain cells are now officially dead lol.

All JMO :) well except the brain cells part, lol.

Sami

OMG... :banghead:

The "document" they're quoting is the Non Testimonial Order.

Read closely :)

Sami

Samiya said:
OMG... :banghead:

The "document" they're quoting is the Non Testimonial Order.

Read closely :)

Sami

I'm a thicko — what does Non Testimonial Order mean, please?

Floh said:
I'm a thicko — what does Non Testimonial Order mean, please?
It's an order which allows them to collect forensic evidence without interviewing him.

And by the sounds of the article I just posted she struggled with her attacker.

He might be arrested before People comes out, lol.

Sami

Samiya said:
It's an order which allows them to collect forensic evidence without interviewing him.

Sami

If you check the link:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1133617/

and go down a ways to the right there is a link for "The request for Evidence"

This is the order and it is very interesting.

Samiya said:

Sami

Thank you and let's hope so. i'm sorry Cassidy seems about to lose her remaining parent, but it would be no life for her to be stuck with a man who murdered her mother. if, indeed, he did so.

ther would have been something solid reported which would redeem him of suspicion by now, i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPACECAT89