Miscellaneous - off the beaten path idea's.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:HappyBday

Wishing you a wonderful birthday today!

HUGS!~~~

Happy Birthday Annasmom!

:birthday: :birthday:

Well, I started this day feeling sorry for myself for being so old, but after your good wishes, I feel grateful to have lasted this long!

One nice thing about growing old is it sure beats the alternative, if ya' get my drift...

Happy Birthday, Annasmom!

Happy Birthday Dr. Doogie!

Hope you have an awesome birthday!

:birthday: :birthday:

Happy birthday Dr. Doogie!!!!!!
happybirthday.gif

raf

Happy belated b-day Doogie!

I have a question that I have not seen anyone ask here (if it has already, I apologize and will delete this). Over the years, while you have been searching for Anna, did you ever get any letters, phone calls etc from someone stating that they know where Anna was etc? I was thinking about some of the serial killers, child abductors etc that we have seen here, and I know that some, because of their huge egos and psychopath tendencies, cannot help but torment or tease the families of their victims. Did you ever receive anything like this, and if so, what was the outcome of police investigations? I wonder if you did receive anything, if there was any truth to them....

Happy belated b-day Doogie!

I have a question that I have not seen anyone ask here (if it has already, I apologize and will delete this). Over the years, while you have been searching for Anna, did you ever get any letters, phone calls etc from someone stating that they know where Anna was etc? I was thinking about some of the serial killers, child abductors etc that we have seen here, and I know that some, because of their huge egos and psychopath tendencies, cannot help but torment or tease the families of their victims. Did you ever receive anything like this, and if so, what was the outcome of police investigations? I wonder if you did receive anything, if there was any truth to them....
No, we never received anything like this. I believe our telephone was tapped by sheriff's people the first week or so (though all they would say was "it wouldn't surprise me") in case there were such a call.

Hi All. I'm knew here, but I have been reading about Anna for a few weeks. Annasmom, my heart breaks for you. I have 3 beautiful (grown) daughters (I'm a few years older than Anna), and I can't even immagine being in your position. Has anyone thought of sending seasonal greetings to family and friends with pic's of Anna, maybe with "MISSING" under it, and maybe "WILL YOU BE SPENDING YOUR HOLIDAYS WITH YOUR FAMILY"? and put a link to searchingforanna under it, and please send this to all your family and friends. I live in Australia, but I have reletives is the US. Other people will have reletives in other countries. I think this needs to get to the broadest community possible. I have other thoughts and ideas, please let me know what you think.

Hi All. I'm knew here, but I have been reading about Anna for a few weeks. Annasmom, my heart breaks for you. I have 3 beautiful (grown) daughters (I'm a few years older than Anna), and I can't even immagine being in your position. Has anyone thought of sending seasonal greetings to family and friends with pic's of Anna, maybe with "MISSING" under it, and maybe "WILL YOU BE SPENDING YOUR HOLIDAYS WITH YOUR FAMILY"? and put a link to searchingforanna under it, and please send this to all your family and friends. I live in Australia, but I have reletives is the US. Other people will have reletives in other countries. I think this needs to get to the broadest community possible. I have other thoughts and ideas, please let me know what you think.

Welcome, OzzieMum. We're always glad to have ideas here. Some WebSleuthers have included Anna information in their holiday cards, but you are right, that it is good to get to the broadest community possible.

Hi All,

I have an idea, but i don't know how things work in the US, or even if this is possible.

In Australia we have our main employment agents and we also have job seek/employment websites. If you have the same in the US, Is it possible to contact the employment agencies and ask them to put a link on there home page for missing people or unidentified people, or even people that think they were adopted or abducted.

I know "it's out there" but maybe worth a thought.

Most people apply for a job online these days, and I just think it is worth thinking about.

Annasmom - I understand that at some point you "gave in" and agreed to change Anna's name on her birth certificate to include Eifee as one of her middle names but...I have also read that two G's went ahead and changed her Birth Certificate without your approval. I'm confused. What exactly happened?

The reason I ask is that I'm wondering if they used the "name change" as a ruse to figuring out if you (as Anna's mom) would be required to sign for changes to her Birth Certificate. If they were eventually able to make this change without your certifying your consent, then they would have figured out a way to change other information on her BC without your awareness.

Again, I hope that I'm not burdening you with yet another rehash. Just trying to sort through all of this information.

: )

Annasmom - I'm all over this (in case you haven't noticed) and I'm curious about something...I hope that you don't mind my asking but...Why/How did you choose Anna's full name? Anna Christian Waters. Specifically, what made you choose the middle name "Christian"???

Annasmom - I understand that at some point you "gave in" and agreed to change Anna's name on her birth certificate to include Eifee as one of her middle names but...I have also read that two G's went ahead and changed her Birth Certificate without your approval. I'm confused. What exactly happened?

The reason I ask is that I'm wondering if they used the "name change" as a ruse to figuring out if you (as Anna's mom) would be required to sign for changes to her Birth Certificate. If they were eventually able to make this change without your certifying your consent, then they would have figured out a way to change other information on her BC without your awareness.

Again, I hope that I'm not burdening you with yet another rehash. Just trying to sort through all of this information.

: )
My memory of all this is that I finally agreed that Anna's father could add "Eifee" to her name on the birth certificate if the other two names were not changed. GB participated in this ONLY by advising GW to do it. It was done soon enough after she was born that I didn't have to go to the Records department; GW went alone. I don't remember signing anything, and last year I got a copy of the birth certificate with no other changes on it. Regarding the reason for her name: Anna was for GW's mother and other Annes and Annies in our family. "Christian" was partly a religious thing and partly because I thought it went well with the other names. A Jewish friend said "You should have called her Anna Jewish."

Crazy theory, I know. But with Jaycee being found and those circumstances, I can't help but wonder if any other missing child has been put in that position - namely Anna. I stumbled across this:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/45ufms.html - baby Jane Doe, found in 1982. There's a lot of speculation that the mom was a runaway and no one knew she had a baby, and that that's why she has never been identified.

So, I began wondering...and I looked at Baby Jane's picture a little more closely...and noticed she bears an uncanny resemblance to Anna...and I began to wonder...could baby Jane be Anna's child??? Anna would be 15 at the time of the baby's death, so that is a little young, but still not completely impossible.

Annasmom - I have hesitated to ask these questions because, they are not my business...But in the interest of trying to find Anna, I do feel compelled to ask. You, obviously can completely ignore me, or tell me where to go, or maybe - if it suits your sensibilities...you might just answer. : )

Ok...Here goes!

Did GW ever indicate to you in any way shape or form that he thought you were in any way ill-equipped to raise his daughter? Did he disagree with your philosophy about raising children? Did he ever have any doubts that he was in fact, Anna's father?

You have never mentioned anything about your two son's father? Is there one father for the two of them or are they each fathered by a different man? Are you in contact with their father? Have you maintained a civil relationship with him/them? Have either of them/or has he ever given pause for concern???

Looking for Anna, I've spent several hours searching through missing people files and one thing that has really stuck out in my mind is that over 80% (my unprofessional estimate) of children abducted under the age of 8-9, are usually abducted by non-custodial spouses. This obviously gives great credence to the possibility that GB with his friend GW played a role in Anna's abduction - but if not them, then perhaps there is someone else who is part of the family that could have fostered undisclosed objections to the way that she was being raised???

Again, the reason I ask is that for some reason, this doesn't seem to have been asked and if one follows and reads about such rare cases as yours, it might not be so out there to raise these questions.

Please forgive me for such intrusive questions, I only mean them with the greatest respect in the role that they might play in trying to ascertain the whereabouts of Anna.

I have spent countless hours looking for Anna. I'm saddened by the fact that my previous post has gone completely ignored. I wish that, at the very least, I would have gotten a response that all leads in THAT direction didn't lead to any discussion or speculation but, I didn't even get that.

I mean no harm, no disrepect and certaintly don't want to create hardship or pain...My only motivation in spending as many hours as I've spent here have been to try to assist with an answer.

With closure of some sort.

I'm no longer sure that that is possible if those concerned are not willing to confront and adddress the "tough" questions....

I still hope and believe that there is a possibility that Anna is alive and I will continue to check in here to see what is going on to search for her...

Annasmom - I have hesitated to ask these questions because, they are not my business...But in the interest of trying to find Anna, I do feel compelled to ask. You, obviously can completely ignore me, or tell me where to go, or maybe - if it suits your sensibilities...you might just answer. : )

Ok...Here goes!

Did GW ever indicate to you in any way shape or form that he thought you were in any way ill-equipped to raise his daughter? Did he disagree with your philosophy about raising children? Did he ever have any doubts that he was in fact, Anna's father?

You have never mentioned anything about your two son's father? Is there one father for the two of them or are they each fathered by a different man? Are you in contact with their father? Have you maintained a civil relationship with him/them? Have either of them/or has he ever given pause for concern???

Looking for Anna, I've spent several hours searching through missing people files and one thing that has really stuck out in my mind is that over 80% (my unprofessional estimate) of children abducted under the age of 8-9, are usually abducted by non-custodial spouses. This obviously gives great credence to the possibility that GB with his friend GW played a role in Anna's abduction - but if not them, then perhaps there is someone else who is part of the family that could have fostered undisclosed objections to the way that she was being raised???

Again, the reason I ask is that for some reason, this doesn't seem to have been asked and if one follows and reads about such rare cases as yours, it might not be so out there to raise these questions.

Please forgive me for such intrusive questions, I only mean them with the greatest respect in the role that they might play in trying to ascertain the whereabouts of Anna.
Pink Panther, I am very sorry that I overlooked this post of yours and that you seem to have taken offense. I appreciate the fact that you have put in many hours trying to help us in this case (and thought I had said so.) Here are the answers to your questions.
1. Yes, and this is dealt with in the book SFA.
2. No, he did not disagree with my philosophy about raising children.
3. No, he had no doubts about his paternity.
4. My sons have the same father. (Again, all this was covered in the book, partly in order to spare me from having to cover the same ground again and again.)
5. I am in contact with him and with all his family.
6. We have a reasonably civil relationship.
7. I have no concerns in this direction.
8. I do not know who might have objected to the way Anna was being raised, but I do not discount this as a "reason" for her abduction, if ever there can be a reason for taking a child away from her loving and well-intentioned family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back