Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it could not have just been a 'butt dial' unless it was a previous called number. As far as i know, my phone only butt dials by redialing the last phone call if I sit on it without putting the safety on.

They often butt dial the first name in their contacts list too.

Others have said that they have pocket dialed complete numbers- so I suppose it happens. But the chances of pocket dialing the correct number of digits, the correct area code, and someone who is living so close are astronomically small IMO.

The simpler solution is that there is a reason someone called her phone. I would have search warranted her home too- to find out who may have called her phone. But for all we know she gave a list to LE with anyone who had access and she may have allowed a search. They have searched so many homes that we never saw in progress, so it's completely possible IMO.

But LE has interviewed her 4 times already, so surely we don't have to worry that something is being overlooked. They're watching media, too...

I'm wondering if her nervousness is becuz this reporter tracked her down and walked up to her with a mic as she was just out in her yard, or coming and going in the course of her everyday life. And she was caught off-guard and didn't think to say "no comment".

Something HAS been overlooked - WHO took the call? If they interviewed her 100 times and still didn't get that information, it still means she holds the key and either does know or she's lying. If she doesn't know, they need to widen the circle to find out who in her life DID take the call.

To me, this is on parallel with finding Lisa's clothing in her home, and her saying huh that's weird wonder how that got there. This is exactly that damning. IMHO.

BTW - it wouldn't be damning at all if in fact, it did go to voicemail and was never answered. That could just be just an error on the part of the caller. What makes it so damning is, it was answered and she's stating she doesn't know by whom. That's not good enough, IMHO.

There must be some connection between MW and DB and mystery ex because LE would not have interviewed her 4 times unless there was a connection near or distant. JMOO
Also, why is she crying or whimpering in the newscast interview?

There must be some connection between MW and DB and mystery ex because LE would not have interviewed her 4 times unless there was a connection near or distant. JMOO

That TOO, it's not so much that she's whimpering, it's that she's so dog gone nervous, she can hardly speak at all. And her body language is saying, by her crossed arms is, stay away from me. I need to watch that once again. Does anyone have the link handy, tyia.

I'm still betting her (MW's) ex boyfriend is Jersey and he had the phone that night. I usually never bet on much either nor post theories but have with Lisa's case...it wouldn't be her ex husband that had it or she would have said "ex husband" I'd think.

There's so much we can't talk about but LE has had this info way before we the people have figured it out. jmo

Maybe LE had to interview her 4 times because she made no more sense with them than she did on the reporter's interview. :crazy:

But LE has interviewed her 4 times already, so surely we don't have to worry that something is being overlooked. They're watching media, too...

I'm wondering if her nervousness is becuz this reporter tracked her down and walked up to her with a mic as she was just out in her yard, or coming and going in the course of her everyday life. And she was caught off-guard and didn't think to say "no comment".

Well, if she would have said "no comment", I can only imagine the firestorm from the media.

Something is seriously not adding up here.

How does she not know who called or who answered? Even if M.W, gave her phone to someone else, imagine this scenario:
You let someone borrow your phone. Shortly afterwards the police call to your door and say that there was a call made to your phone from someone related to the Lisa Irwin kidnapping. Wouldn't you be totally shocked and think 'oh my God, oh my God'??!! Wouldn't you immediately contact the person you gave your phone to and ask them who called that night and what was said? And that's assuming someone else had her phone. We don't know that.

I'm not buying it. There's something wrong with W.

We don't know if this was the only call made on any of the cell phones in question that night/next morning, do we?

This is one that we know about. There could be more, imo.

I think this call is very interesting, but can't say LE isn't taking it seriously. They haven't commented. Questioning her 4 times is not overlooking it, imo. I would love to know what LE has figured out about that call, but I know they aren't able or willing to tell us yet. Until then, I'm loving the speculation here on the board. Interesting stuff!

JMO.

No, the former landlord lives very near the abandoned house that was torn down after its cistern was searched.

Not across from JI's house. That house is where the former landlord female neighbor (the nice older lady) gave Jersey a ride to...

I did not say the fomer landlord lives across the street from the Irwin house. I said that the former landlord of Tanko's girlfriend,who was evicted for nonpayment of rent, that landlord said that Tanko visited Tanko's buddy at the house across from the Irwin house.

No sorry, this woman can be discussed only about what she said. She can't be slueuthed.

First, please someone post the link again, I've been through pages and haven't come upon it yet, I will google it, but for new readers, sure would make it easier to know what everyone is talking about.

Second, I know you mean she can't be sleuthed here on WS - I can sleuth her on my own. In doing so, if I find a connection to DB, I am not allowed to post that connection with sources?

Just want to make sure - thanks :)

Just how did the reporter track her down? I'm thinking phone lady was called to appear before the grand jury and the reporter found her that way. I'd like to know where the phone pinged.

I hope reporters will track down others who have been called to testify before the grand jury. Maybe it will give us a hint as to just what is going on.

Something HAS been overlooked - WHO took the call? If they interviewed her 100 times and still didn't get that information, it still means she holds the key and either does know or she's lying. If she doesn't know, they need to widen the circle to find out who in her life DID take the call.

To me, this is on parallel with finding Lisa's clothing in her home, and her saying huh that's weird wonder how that got there. This is exactly that damning. IMHO.

BTW - it wouldn't be damning at all if in fact, it did go to voicemail and was never answered. That could just be just an error on the part of the caller. What makes it so damning is, it was answered and she's stating she doesn't know by whom. That's not good enough, IMHO.
I know...but what I meant is that I think LE is "on it" already. ;) So "we" don't have to worry that this info has been overlooked by LE. JMO.

I'm tired and preoccupied, and probably not expressing myself very well. :)

I agree that it is very suspicious that someone would say that the call came to their phone, they don't know who answered it nor what was said.

It's sounding hinkier as I type...perhaps she knows more than what she said and just didn't think fast enough to say something else or better yet "no comment" and walk away or tell the reporter to leave.

The transcript of what she said was posted upthread (for anyone needing a refresh on what she said).

First, please someone post the link again, I've been through pages and haven't come upon it yet, I will google it, but for new readers, sure would make it easier to know what everyone is talking about.

Second, I know you mean she can't be sleuthed here on WS - I can sleuth her on my own. In doing so, if I find a connection to DB, I am not allowed to post that connection with sources?

Just want to make sure - thanks :)

If you do find something, I sure hope you're allowed to.

Are cell phone numbers listed? In other words, let's say I wanted to call Jane Doe in Kalamazoo. Could I call 411 for that info, or use a phone book, or look it up online?

(Sorry if it's a stupid question...I don't own a cell phone.)

That TOO, it's not so much that she's whimpering, it's that she's so dog gone nervous, she can hardly speak at all. And her body language is saying, by her crossed arms is, stay away from me. I need to watch that once again. Does anyone have the link handy, tyia.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JdxA00YR6E&feature=share"]10/28/2011 (GMA) Call received from mother's cell phone night baby Lisa Irwin went missing - YouTube[/ame]

Here's one. It starts with her about 1:20

We do not know that the call was answered. If this girl is saying she didn't answer it, then how the heck would she know it was answered? :waitasec:

JJP claims an LE source told her the call went to voicemail.

We cannot assume the call was answered. Maybe LE told her it was to try to get information from her. We know they lie during questioning for this reason. But they wouldn't get any information if she doesn't have any.

MOO

Are cell phone numbers listed? In other words, let's say I wanted to call Jane Doe in Kalamazoo. Could I call 411 for that info, or use a phone book, or look it up online?

(Sorry if it's a stupid question...I don't own a cell phone.)

Trust me, you don't want to call anyone in Kalamazoo. haha, kidding. Used to live there.

I don't know that there is a cell phone 411? I've never used it if so. The only way I've ever gotten a number is if that person gave it to me. There could be something I don't know though.

Can someone refresh my memory. What was the name apartment complex with the fire? Was it on Winn Rd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne