Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But wouldn't she KNOW who erased it? How many people use your phone? I know the people who have access to my phone. I assume she does as well.

I would assume so as well. On the other hand I am 44 years old. If I were young and had lots of people hanging out at my house and my phone was laying around, I might not. At least not on one particular date.

When I combine a late-night phone call to a mystery woman's phone, when JI had worked late for the first time, makes me consider the possibility that there could be a jealous wife involved (DB). If she suspected JI and MW, she could have called MW and things could have gone downhill from there.

Just speculation, of course, and I'm one who has thought this whole thing was premeditated.

I haven't gotten too far on all the days post...re: this mystery call but i have a thought/THEORY.

DB was awake at 2:30 and she was going through JI's phone and possibly her's programming the numbers into the borrowed phone. Either she entered the wrong number into the phone and instead of hitting save hit call/send or she found this number and was doing her own PI work calling a number on JI's phone, that she was suspicious of, and wanted to know who would answer. Or the number used to belong to someone she knew before it belonged to MW.

No matter what the reason the call was made, that phone did work and I think DB made that call. Which would mean she was awake and not passed out.

The seconds begin when the phone being called is either answered or in voicemail the greeting begins.

A jealous woman who expected her BF home at 10:30 PM might start calling a suspect number to see who answers. Then listen to see if she recognizes the voice.

How weird is that though unless the phone has a number just one number off or something that this neighbor would get this call as a wrong number.

Right. And like we said earlier, there wasn't another attempt made to try again and get the right number.

That was it. That one call, answered, conversation over, cell phones are no longer in use and the baby is gone.

She says it was answered. I would take that over an LE "connection" on a talking head show. If there is someone with an actual name they're willing to put to it that says it went to voice mail and was never answered, I'd believe it.

You have to think about how she was questioned. Four times, she was questioned, and the way you'd be questioned if the phone was answered vs. the questions that would come with an unanswered phone merely going to voicemail are completely different.

I guess it's possible she misspoke so horribly - I just don't think so. For her to say I don't know who answered it and what was said, she's saying twice there it was answered.

Anyway, that's my take on it. In the spirit of a very healthy skepticism of the media reporting, ala blood and vomit on the mop handle. MOO

BTW, I've also seen the media report it as a "text or call".

If what MW said on camera is her story, then I think MW needs to lawyer up if she doesn't have ironclad proof that her cellphone was lost or stolen before October 4. If she doesn't have the proof, then she answered the phone or she knows who did at 2:30 a.m. I think she answered the phone. She's a single woman; she would be answering her phone or she would know who was with her that night who would answer her cellphone. It is pretty unusual to have someone else answer your phone at any time

I haven't gotten too far on all the days post...re: this mystery call but i have a thought/THEORY.

DB was awake at 2:30 and she was going through JI's phone and possibly her's programming the numbers into the borrowed phone. Either she entered the wrong number into the phone and instead of hitting save hit call/send or she found this number and was doing her own PI work calling a number on JI's phone, that she was suspicious of, and wanted to know who would answer. Or the number used to belong to someone she knew before it belonged to MW.

No matter what the reason the call was made, that phone did work and I think DB made that call. Which would mean she was awake and not passed out.

The seconds begin when the phone being called is either answered or in voicemail the greeting begins.

A jealous woman who expected her BF home at 10:30 PM might start calling a suspect number to see who answers. Then listen to see if she recognizes the voice.

Right. I can see that being a valid theory, except the weirdest part of this whole story - SOMEONE answered that phone call and the owner of the cell phone doesn't know who. That is just . . .the more I think of it, incredibly incriminating.

If what MW said on camera is her story, then I think MW needs to lawyer up. If she doesn't have ironclad proof that her cellphone was lost or stolen before October 4. If she doesn't have the proof, then she answered the phone or she knows who did at 2:30 a.m. I think she answered the phone. She's a single woman; she would be answering her phone or she would know who was with her that night who would answer her cellphone. It is pretty unusual to have someone else answer your phone at any time

YES she does. Like, yesterday.

Except one saving grace for her, the cops don't seem to be all that concerned. Whoever took baby Lisa - whoever it was - called her and only her and had a conversation on her phone.

good thought... it was a national media exclusive (although they were focused more on the lawyer fiasco)

very well could be imhoo:twocents:

eta: I think there is more to this call... not sure what but perhaps the DT is doing a pre emptive strike and trying to mitigate it? another thought... LE did say they had questions on who was in and out of the house that night.. could this be related? just wondering out loud

I remember that remark too... when I heard this about the phone call, that remark was my first thought.

I wonder if they don't feel that DB is being completely honest about who was in/out that night. And if she is not being completely honesty, WTF could she care that much about hiding? :waitasec:

If what MW said on camera is her story, then I think MW needs to lawyer up. If she doesn't have ironclad proof that her cellphone was lost or stolen before October 4. If she doesn't have the proof, then she answered the phone or she knows who did at 2:30 a.m. I think she answered the phone. She's a single woman; she would be answering her phone or she would know who was with her that night who would answer her cellphone. It is pretty unusual to have someone else answer your phone at any time

YES she does. Like, yesterday.

Except one saving grace for her, the cops don't seem to be all that concerned. Whoever took baby Lisa - whoever it was - called her and only her and had a conversation with whoever answered her phone.

If I were running this investigation, there would be a search warrant with her name and address on it.

I have a lot of catching up to do on here and try to watch the news coverage on HLN about this case at the same time and something just hit me as I was looking at baby Lisa's picture. Has anyone brought up the fact that if Lisa was kidnapped, she just might be dressed as a baby boy? She doesn't have a lot of hair yet and she would very easily pass off as a little boy.

To be fair, this isn't about "creating doubt". This IS doubt - HUGE doubt, and needs to be followed up on until they get answers.

To me, this is akin to "Uh, I don't know how those drugs got in my purse officer".

If this is something BS generated, he's earning his keep for sure - this is something that NEEDS to be solved, and she can't just uhh, I don't know who answered my phone and what the conversation was about.
BBM

Right. It's only about creating doubt if you believe it is made up (you know, created). Otherwise it's about exploring what happened. This could just as easily implicate DB/JI, depending on how it plays out- so it's not a get out of jail free card. It's information to be explored.

JMO.

I thought that too. But 50 seconds is a long time. I turned on my stopwatch and recited the Plege of Allegience in 15 seconds. 50 seconds sounds more like a quick question call or a "I need you over here quick" type of call.

Or..."I am ready". Can't post rumors, just saying.

I'm not so sure she's single....yet....:innocent:

Right. And like we said earlier, there wasn't another attempt made to try again and get the right number.

That was it. That one call, answered, conversation over, cell phones are no longer in use and the baby is gone.

And it could not have just been a 'butt dial' unless it was a previous called number. As far as i know, my phone only butt dials by redialing the last phone call if I sit on it without putting the safety on.

I have a lot of catching up to do on here and try to watch the news coverage on HLN about this case at the same time and something just hit me as I was looking at baby Lisa's picture. Has anyone brought up the fact that if Lisa was kidnapped, she just might be dressed as a baby boy? She doesn't have a lot of hair yet and she would very easily pass off as a little boy.

I posted that same idea before. I would dress her as a boy if i was trying to travel in public with her.

To be fair, this isn't about "creating doubt". This IS doubt - HUGE doubt, and needs to be followed up on until they get answers.

To me, this is akin to "Uh, I don't know how those drugs got in my purse officer".

If this is something BS generated, he's earning his keep for sure - this is something that NEEDS to be solved, and she can't just uhh, I don't know who answered my phone and what the conversation was about.
But LE has interviewed her 4 times already, so surely we don't have to worry that something is being overlooked. They're watching media, too...

I'm wondering if her nervousness is becuz this reporter tracked her down and walked up to her with a mic as she was just out in her yard, or coming and going in the course of her everyday life. And she was caught off-guard and didn't think to say "no comment".

...MW says she doesn't know the Irwins but the only way LE would know if her number is on the contact list for the phone that "called her" would be to have the physical phone or at least the sim card wouldn't it?...

Respectfully snipped:
That would be an easy one to prove. LE/FBI subpoenas the phone records for both accounts and looks for her phone in their call records or their number in her call records.

If not there, then they should do a search of the number leaving out one digit each time and see if a different number comes up that is one or two digits off.

They need to see if this woman ever called JI's work cell or if he called he from his work cell.

Maybe JI was tiring of his new GF and looking to replace her. Maybe he was thinking of doing another "ruthless" takeover.

JMO, but I have a feeling that MW could work with someone that knows someone in the Irwin family. I do totally believe that this will end up being the key to where Lisa went. This all could play out so many different ways and in the end, I just hope and pray that Lisa is still alive and well, as many many odds are against that right now.

OK we have 4 cell phones, 3 non-working and 1 working work phone. I assume LE has check the records from all 4 phones.

From the interview I saw I can't tell whether or not the call was from one of the 3 missing phones.......

Could that call MW recieved been from JI's work cell phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne