Mistrial, Hung Jury - Raven Abaroa Murder in the 1st

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She probably did. she's capable.
My first first thought, upon hearing that the jury was hung, was that Karyn got to that one juror with a pay off. I'm so sorry, but that was my very first thought.

I've never seen the woman, but in the courtroom today I saw a sinister looking woman sitting behind the defense. If that's his mom.. wow.

I've never seen the woman, but in the courtroom today I saw a sinister looking woman sitting behind the defense. If that's his mom.. wow.

That's her, dark hair, shoulder length. Sitting with man who has a goatee thing. When you have time, go back through the WRAL video files and find her testimony of last week. She was defiant toward the prosecution and made no bones about it.

During closings i was bowled ovr whn the state said his mother knew....i thought she did too.

Geez- I can't keep track of time. I was thinking they came back just now, not 30 min ago. Did the judge look any different? Irritated, or just his usual calm self?

So how much longer, im Losing it!

I think we all are.....I can't even fathom what Janet's family is feeling.

I'm praying for justice and speed. Please God, let Slayer Abaroa be held accountable for taking the life of a beautiful human being.

During closings i was bowled ovr whn the state said his mother knew....i thought she did too.
Wouldn't you have loved to see her face? Bet she was mouthing, "What did you say?" or whatever her answer was when Char asked her if she helped Raven embezzle money.

That one, and Char asking how she spelled her name were keepers.

When this comes back guilty, does anyone think Janet's family would ever sue for wrongful death? And Kaiden.......his life is really hanging on this verdict, as well.

ABC is dropping the ball as far as tweets. By the time they get around to tweeting, it's over.
WRAL doesn't tweet, do they? I am ignorant about tweeting - I just read them.

Donna Jackson is sitting on the front row behind the ADAs.

ABC is dropping the ball as far as tweets. By the time they get around to tweeting, it's over.
WRAL doesn't tweet, do they? I am ignorant about tweeting - I just read them.

Amanda Lamm is usually the crime reporter for WRAL.

Char is requesting they continue deliberations until at least 5:00 p.m. today

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili