MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 24 June 2016 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been 3 years since the Moorers kidnapped and murdered Heather, and there is still no justice for the Elvis family.
There may never be justice for this murder in this lifetime...one needs to be prepared for such an outcome, while hoping for the best.

Just stopped by to see my peeps. I was busy all day yesterday hosting a party and didn't find time to pop in here. I can't believe 3 years have passed already and neither M has been convicted. Still hoping and praying for a miracle and that one day HE will be found and given a proper funeral. :heartbeat:

So sad. In my opinion, this is pretty obvious who and why but nothing gets done. In other cases it is just a mystery but this one isn't

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this but Crime Watch Daily has the Heather Elvis case on part of the show today and they interviewed Sidney Moorer. Look for the video later on CWD's you tube account or fb.

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this but Crime Watch Daily has the Heather Elvis case on part of the show today and they interviewed Sidney Moorer. Look for the video later on CWD's you tube account or fb.

Is this a new interview? Is the gag order still in place?

Is this a new interview? Is the gag order still in place?

Apologies, but I don't know. It's possible they used clips from previous interviews or it was a rerun episode. I did not see the actual interview on TV--I only saw the teaser for it on the show and then I had to leave the room. Normally, CWD uploads their videos on Youtube the next day but I see they have not added any videos for 2 weeks.

So... went and read the past threads - there is no re-trial date set yet?

TIA! :wave:

I have no idea what Crime Watch Daily is, but the link below says "updates in the case of missing woman Heather Elvis".
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6373474/?ref_=ttmi_emt_1

JMO
From the link I think this may be an older broadcast because it said release date January 3 2017.

The CWD show is a show like other true crime shows and gives documentary summaries for different cases. Ive seen CWD once or twice and think I saw it on Directv but cant be sure. I have not seen this particular episode.

I suspect it was probably just a review of the case and I dont think anything really new that we didnt already know about is my guess.

From the link it appears they had two different subjects they talked about. The other subject was about a different girl who was a teen who allegedly killed her parents.
The link was confusing with the title and they should have done a better job with separating the title because it could cause some people to think the person was one and the same and not really two different cases.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6373474/?ref_=ttmi_emt_1

Ugh. I keep checking in here thinking there will be something new. I cant imagine her family waiting on the system to set up new trial dates. It seems sooooo obvious what happened yet these people live their lives.

Ugh. I keep checking in here thinking there will be something new. I cant imagine her family waiting on the system to set up new trial dates. It seems sooooo obvious what happened yet these people live their lives.

My thoughts are with Heather's family too, this whole debacle seems so unfair.

Ugh .. every day I log in here to check if there are any updates on the re-trial .. nothing!! so pathetic!! SM should be sitting in jail right now, and the Mrs. should be getting hers!!

Ugh .. every day I log in here to check if there are any updates on the re-trial .. nothing!! so pathetic!! SM should be sitting in jail right now, and the Mrs. should be getting hers!!

Dylgem22, yep, they should be locked up forever and a day, everything they know taken away except a stainless steel Toidy/sink combo, uncomfortable cot with bedbugs and a metal cup.

South Carolina should be embarrassed so called Judge Dennis is on the bench in a farce of a system that he made a mockery of.
If you want to get away with murder, make sure you do it in Myrtle Beach, Boulder, Colorado and Florida.
Sickening to the core.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh no idea what made me look on Facebook today- post is way back from beginning of feb, but she mentions the California trip. Appears to be back in South Carolina as well. I haven't kept up this is probably old news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member