MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 24 June 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh no idea what made me look on Facebook today- post is way back from beginning of feb, but she mentions the California trip. Appears to be back in South Carolina as well. I haven't kept up this is probably old news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously what the heck is her agenda with that post? She made it public for a reason.

Dylgem22, yep, they should be locked up forever and a day, everything they know taken away except a stainless steel Toidy/sink combo, uncomfortable cot with bedbugs and a metal cup.

South Carolina should be embarrassed so called Judge Dennis is on the bench in a farce of a system that he made a mockery of.
If you want to get away with murder, make sure you do it in Myrtle Beach, Boulder, Colorado and Florida.
Sickening to the core.

BBM.

Yep, yep and yep again.

So, it's almost the YEAR anniversary of when they dropped the murder charges, and nearly 9 months since SM's trial went off the rails.

I've never thought they'd hang for this crime, and I hope I'm wrong, but seriously, what is the issue here? Good grief.

Seriously what the heck is her agenda with that post? She made it public for a reason.

Code for getting Rid of Syd? Ha I made a rhyme!! Pathetic weirdos ... does she ever look in the mirror?

I know right. There's a reason- not sure what, but in her twisted mind there is a reason.

Can anyone paraphrase what she said in the post or post it in the Parking Lot please?
Don't have access to her stuff. tyia

Can anyone paraphrase what she said in the post or post it in the Parking Lot please?
Don't have access to her stuff. tyia

The only public post on TM's page discussed wanting to paint her bedroom wall because she needed a change. It showed a few pics, as well. HATH, not that I really get it.
JMO, moo, etc

Code for getting Rid of Syd? Ha I made a rhyme!! Pathetic weirdos ... does she ever look in the mirror?

No, Knox, she doesn't look in the mirror. She prefers to look at her Photoshopped images instead. MHO

Are they back in SC?

I can't believe South Carolina is allowing 2 murderers to walk free for so long. If you're going to let them out on bail and walk among us then at least ensure they have a speedy trial.

The only public post on TM's page discussed wanting to paint her bedroom wall because she needed a change. It showed a few pics, as well. HATH, not that I really get it.
JMO, moo, etc
I cant help but wonder if it is a coincidence that the bedroom is painted Heathers favorite color.

I cant help but wonder if it is a coincidence that the bedroom is painted Heathers favorite color.

I noticed that too- and when you read the comments she talks about Disney (naturally LOL), but has to mention that California trip and every single state they went through. Weird ??

i noticed that too- and when you read the comments she talks about disney (naturally lol), but has to mention that california trip and every single state they went through. Weird ??

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

a. L. I. B. I.

bet that just bites TM in the *advertiser censored*.

And maybe even more so to a couple of other people who did every thing they could to add insult to injury onto the Elvis family during their darkest hours.

Oh, to be a fly on her wall.
I pray this eats her alive and everywhere she goes she sees beautiful Morgan with her crown.
How awesome it is that ME looks just like Heather and may the karma continue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298