MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 24 June 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In jail for breaking the gag order. Gets out of jail ... makes obnoxious comments to media.

Am limited to emojis since I'm on my phone, but if I had it I would put the facepalm one in right now!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Disgusted doesn't even begin to describe it. However, this :censored: will guarantee me a permanent trip to banned camp, so I won't post how I truly feel.

Once again, my heart goes out to the Elvis Family!

#JusticeForHeather!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sidney Moorer, charged with kidnapping in the disappearance of Heather Elvis, was released from jail Wednesday after serving 61 days in detention on a contempt charge.
Moorer spoke briefly with reporters while he waited to be fitted for a GPS-monitoring anklet.
Most questions were answered with, “I’m not going to talk about that.”
But when asked what he hoped would come out of his second upcoming trial for the kidnapping charge, Moorer simply said, “the truth.” When asked what that truth was, he told reporters to ask Assistant Solicitor Nancy Livesay…Outside of the J. Reuben Long Detention Center Wednesday afternoon, Moorer offered a message to the Elvis family: “They should demand the truth, not somebody going to jail. They should demand the truth, period,” he said.

Read more here:

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article104674341.html

Send him back, he violated the gag order AGAIN!

So he must know the truth ... according to his big mouth ... again ... so what IS the truth exactly Sid ??

I notice he's all talk in front of the cameras, but bring him to court and he doesn't even want to take the stand.

If you're innocent Siddley, get on the stand! We all demand the truth!!

Send him back, he violated the gag order AGAIN!

:yeahthat:

If only..... (I had an ounce of faith left that the gag order would be enforced...)

:thud:

Well is it okay to talk to the press now? :tantrum: Put him back! :jail:

He's allowed to talk to the press if he wants to, he's just not allowed to talk about details of the case. If he wanted to sit with a reporter and talk about his life, what he's been doing, and other random things, that's allowed. But he can't say things specific about the HE case. Of course why he'd ever want to talk to a reporter and risk it is beyond me, but he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer by any means...

In jail for breaking the gag order. Gets out of jail ... makes obnoxious comments to media.

Am limited to emojis since I'm on my phone, but if I had it I would put the facepalm one in right now!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
:facepalm:

I got you.

I'm in MB now. I love it here, but if I run into either or of the accused, it's worth the consequences to yell out murderers!

I'm in MB now. I love it here, but if I run into either or of the accused, it's worth the consequences to yell out murderers!
Totally worth the consequences! I have had similar thoughts. If I ever go to Disney World I am so keeping an eye out for them. If I run into them I'm going to create a scene by yelling "Hey everybody look! It's two celebrities! It's Tammy and Sidney Moorer, the people that murdered Heather Elvis! Never heard of them? Google Sidney Moorer or Tammy Moorer on your phone and read up on these killers that are walking amongst us."

I hope everyone is doing OK. My child hasn't had school since Oct 4 but my family has come through this storm with minimal damage. Prayers for all affected by Hurricane Matthew.

If Hurricane Matthew didn't uncover anything, I think there is no chance Heather will ever be found. :tears:

Record flooding in Socastee. Prayers for those affected.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/33342...at-conway-extreme-record-flooding-in-socastee

The Waterway has seen a steady climb since Hurricane Matthew and has now set a new record. The water level as of Monday morning was 19.1 feet, above the old record of 16.8 feet.

Already well over the last record and has not crested yet!
12178091_G.jpg

PTL is probably completely under water.

(My child finally went back to school today for the first time since Oct 4!!)

Very sorry to hear this news. I hope our SC sleuthers are all ok. Great bunch of people and I'm thinking of you all.

Just checking in. I'm three blocks from the ocean, so the storm surge didn't make it to my house, and I'm miles from any rivers, so flooding hasn't been a problem. I did have some damage from fallen trees, but nothing my husband couldn't repair. I'm so thankful not to have water in my house, and my heart hurts for some of my friends in the Socastee area. Thank you all for thinking of us here.

Wouldn't it be serendipitous if Heather was found as a result of this mess? Fingers crossed.

yes Surfside!
Wouldn't it be serendipitous if Heather was found as a result of this mess? Fingers crossed.
respectfully snipped

Checking in too. Lost power for 4 days and a willow tree I planted as a baby. What a mess it was. Kinda scary, but we got through it. Sad for those that got flooded out. We'll be donating as much as we can. :( #Matthew

Checking in too. Lost power for 4 days and a willow tree I planted as a baby. What a mess it was. Kinda scary, but we got through it. Sad for those that got flooded out. We'll be donating as much as we can. :( #Matthew

Glad to hear that you are safe PTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members