Misty C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MANY inconsistencies regarding Misty's statements/actions. Unless I misunderstood; Misty's mother said tonight that they (Misty/Haleigh and Jr) slept in the dark. I thought Haleigh was scared of the dark. In addition, how could the back door be "wide open"......it closes on it's own (per NG video). As well as she never EVER mentions she continued outside of the "wide open" backdoor and looked or called for Haleigh. How could she make a bed if Jr and Haleigh were sleeping? How can you mix up 8:30 and 10:30 that the children were asleep. How can you not know what the child that you put to bed was wearing and then come back and say what the child was wearing and then that particular article of clothing be found with the dirty laundry? Why would you say "This is what Haleigh would have wanted" <----PAST tense referring to her marriage to RC.

I don't know about anyone else but I've found that the longer this case goes on, with little information released by LE and alot (too much) of "he said-she said" flying around, it's helpful to re-ground yourself after all of the spinning and uncloud the picture by revisiting the actual words spoken out of the mouths of the potential suspects. So I've been taking a fresh look at, in this case (thread), Misty and I thought that I'd share the transcript I did of an "early on" interview with news4jax on February 12, 2009 > This is the interview where she is sitting side-by-side with her mom. The link is also included below for the actual interview/video (youtube) for those who want to re-study her body langauge. Dear Mods, if there is any problem with this being here and there is some place else I should put this (and any future ones) please let me know, thanks! Just so you know...
IQ = Interviewer's Questions
MA = Misty's Answers
MM = Misty's mom

IQ: I can't even imagine at my age going thru this.
MM: It's horrible.
MA: It's very horrible, very.
IQ: Did you hear anything?
MA: (Shaking head no) I didn’t hear anything at all, nothing. If I heard something I would have got up and I wouldn’t have let em’ take her.
IQ: So, so what happened?
MA: Okay, I put her to bed about, you know eight o’clock cause that’s her bedtime when she had school. I put her to bed and, and her blanket and my blanket, my blanket was in the van that they took so we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that and her blanket, her blanket, she had peed on it that night before I guess and I was gonna put it on her but it smelled like pee so I washed her blanket and I gave her a little sheet to cover up with and she fell asleep and I come in there and put her blanket on her and than I laid down and it was about, I mean I’m not positive what time it was, about three you know. I seen three o’clock in the morning. I got up and I got up cause I had to use the bathroom. I seen the kitchen light on and I walked in the kitchen and the backdoor was wide open. I mean, I didn’t notice about Haleigh that then until I seen the back door open and then I go back in (unintelligible) and she’s gone and that’s all I know cause when I woke up, went I went to sleep she was there and then when I woke up, she was gone.
IQ: What has that been like for you?
MA: I mean it’s been hard but I’m trying to do everything to find her you know, answer any questions I have to cause I know I didn’t do anything wit – to that little girl. I would never hurt her. I mean they love me, they love; I mean they look at me like their mom you know. Umm you guys (unintelligible), he’ll tell you, they talk about me and I’m so good to the kids, real good.
IQ: So, so you woke up and that was it, you saw the door open, did you leave the light on or did...
(Misty interrupts with answer)
MA: No I the...
(Interviewer finishes question)
IQ: they turned the light on?
MA: The lights had to get turned on cause I know them lights, I was in the hallway where the backdoor is, the dryers is right there. I was washing clothes and that backdoor was shut I mean, you know and I just wake up and it’s open.
IQ: Did you take a polygram? (I heard “polygram” but could possibly be mistaken – “polygraph” is the obvious meaning)
MA: Umm I did but I’m not supposed to talk about that. They told me not to talk about it.
IQ: But you did?
MA: Yes I did take a polygraph.
IQ: And you passed it?
MA: I mean it’s my understanding that I passed it.
IQ: What do you want people to know?
MA: I just want everybody to know that I didn’t do anything with that little girl. I loved her like she was my own and I’ll do anything to get her back and if people think I had something to do with it , if I had something to do with it, if I knew where she was, we wouldn’t be sitting here today, we would have her and I don’t know where she is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTl4PUY6o_E

From: http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/23/exclusive-misty-cummings-mom-speaks-out

“I called my mom to let her know what was going on. I was really terrified, scared.”

In our interview, her mother, Lisa, tells me Misty always “sleeps with lights off., So when she woke up and noticed the (kitchen) light was on when she went to the bathroom. hen when she went around the corner, she noticed the back door was open…She ran back to the bedroom and Haleigh wasn’t in there. That’s when she started calling.”

OK if this is the case and Misty called her mother right after noticing that Haleigh was gone then why in the heck did she not call 911?

Maybe she panicked and calling her mom was the first thing that came to her mind?

Other than that, I can't think of a reason.

Ditto, do you think LE at least has asked for the records of all the players involved? Cell or otherwise?

Oh believe me, LE HAS requested them and used legal remedies to get them if not provided. The FBI is involved here.

I have been stewing on what is Misty hiding for awhile! Maybe she is covering for someone else like TN. Maybe it was TN who was there and not GGMA Sykes. Maybe it was TN who accidently hit/ran over lil Haleigh. The way TN speaks of Misty of late, you would think Misty could be declared Saint of Satsuma. BTW, Im just thinking outloud!
Maybe RC is only covering for the fact he tried to hide his drugs (if indeed he had any.)
Said it before, if Misty did something to lil Haleigh, she doesnt strike me as having the smarts to hide her, she would need help. Who better than the woman who is declaring on national television that she got Betty Crocker as her new daughter-in-law. JMHO

Has Misty talked about what happened with anyone other than family & media since her marriage?

:waitasec: ok so why didnt ron call 911 if he was home before she called her mom ?

I believe she meant the call to her mom was AFTER the 911 call was made..I would hope so anyway! :doh:

Has Misty talked about what happened with anyone other than family & media since her marriage?

Did she talk to Cobra (the PI) about doing the re-enactment in the trailer or did Ron?..It's hard to tell from what Cobra said but he claims she backed out at the last minute anyway.

Did she talk to Cobra (the PI) about doing the re-enactment in the trailer or did Ron?..It's hard to tell from what Cobra said but he claims she backed out at the last minute anyway.

They may have talked about the re-enactment but I doubt she gave him any information about that night. Seems like that could have "tarnished" (can't think of a better word) the re-enactment.

It seems as if when the tougher questions come around, she backs away.

If Misty would be charged with obstruction of justice. I wonder how the law stands in Florida for a 17yr old that married after a crime, lying and so fourth after the child went missing? I mean we have read that LE feels her statements are inconsistent and that she is the Key to what happen to Haleigh and if they have witness and proof of Misty's lies and inconsistencies wouldn't that be grounds for charging her for misleading the investigation, and obstruction of Justice charges?

I don't know about anyone else but I've found that the longer this case goes on, with little information released by LE and alot (too much) of "he said-she said" flying around, it's helpful to re-ground yourself after all of the spinning and uncloud the picture by revisiting the actual words spoken out of the mouths of the potential suspects. So I've been taking a fresh look at, in this case (thread), Misty and I thought that I'd share the transcript I did of an "early on" interview with news4jax on February 12, 2009 > This is the interview where she is sitting side-by-side with her mom. The link is also included below for the actual interview/video (youtube) for those who want to re-study her body langauge. Dear Mods, if there is any problem with this being here and there is some place else I should put this (and any future ones) please let me know, thanks! Just so you know...
IQ = Interviewer's Questions
MA = Misty's Answers
MM = Misty's mom

IQ: I can't even imagine at my age going thru this.
MM: It's horrible.
MA: It's very horrible, very.
IQ: Did you hear anything?
MA: (Shaking head no) I didn’t hear anything at all, nothing. If I heard something I would have got up and I wouldn’t have let em’ take her.
IQ: So, so what happened?
MA: Okay, I put her to bed about, you know eight o’clock cause that’s her bedtime when she had school. I put her to bed and, and her blanket and my blanket, my blanket was in the van that they took so we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that and her blanket, her blanket, she had peed on it that night before I guess and I was gonna put it on her but it smelled like pee so I washed her blanket and I gave her a little sheet to cover up with and she fell asleep and I come in there and put her blanket on her and than I laid down and it was about, I mean I’m not positive what time it was, about three you know. I seen three o’clock in the morning. I got up and I got up cause I had to use the bathroom. I seen the kitchen light on and I walked in the kitchen and the backdoor was wide open. I mean, I didn’t notice about Haleigh that then until I seen the back door open and then I go back in (unintelligible) and she’s gone and that’s all I know cause when I woke up, went I went to sleep she was there and then when I woke up, she was gone.
IQ: What has that been like for you?
MA: I mean it’s been hard but I’m trying to do everything to find her you know, answer any questions I have to cause I know I didn’t do anything wit – to that little girl. I would never hurt her. I mean they love me, they love; I mean they look at me like their mom you know. Umm you guys (unintelligible), he’ll tell you, they talk about me and I’m so good to the kids, real good.
IQ: So, so you woke up and that was it, you saw the door open, did you leave the light on or did...
(Misty interrupts with answer)
MA: No I the...
(Interviewer finishes question)
IQ: they turned the light on?
MA: The lights had to get turned on cause I know them lights, I was in the hallway where the backdoor is, the dryers is right there. I was washing clothes and that backdoor was shut I mean, you know and I just wake up and it’s open.
IQ: Did you take a polygram? (I heard “polygram” but could possibly be mistaken – “polygraph” is the obvious meaning)
MA: Umm I did but I’m not supposed to talk about that. They told me not to talk about it.
IQ: But you did?
MA: Yes I did take a polygraph.
IQ: And you passed it?
MA: I mean it’s my understanding that I passed it.
IQ: What do you want people to know?
MA: I just want everybody to know that I didn’t do anything with that little girl. I loved her like she was my own and I’ll do anything to get her back and if people think I had something to do with it , if I had something to do with it, if I knew where she was, we wouldn’t be sitting here today, we would have her and I don’t know where she is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTl4PUY6o_E

For some reason I just have a hard time believing this MC. One thing that struck me as odd is when MC says "I didn't do anything WITH that little girl." WTH? I would think she would've said "I didn't do anything TO that little girl." Especially if someone is accusing her of doing something to Haleigh. And what's with the "little girl" her name is "Haleigh."

For some reason I just have a hard time believing this MC. One thing that struck me as odd is when MC says "I didn't do anything WITH that little girl." WTH? I would think she would've said "I didn't do anything TO that little girl." Especially if someone is accusing her of doing something to Haleigh. And what's with the "little girl" her name is "Haleigh."

It kind of reminds me of one of Casey A's statements towards Caylee. She said to her mother in the jail "I love That Little Girl"....knowing that Caylee was already in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove