Misty C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
40 days =960 + hrs since Haleigh's abduction
30 hrs of police interviewing MC
I would think she would be interviewed a heck of a lot more than that to prove those inconsistencies where lies and not just clarifying her understanding of inches to feet and remembering anything she saw or heard that day. Her activities in the home would be of interest to establish a timeline because who watches the clock and takes notes to what, where and when things are happening that are normal in ones daily activities. Misty is the key because she is the cause for this persons motive. .
Edit

40 days =960 + hrs since Haleigh's abduction
30 hrs of police interviewing MC
I would think she would be interviewed a heck of a lot more than that to prove those inconsistencies where lies and not just clarifying her understanding of inches to feet and remembering anything she saw or heard that day. Her activities in the home would be of interest to establish a timeline because who watches the clock and takes notes to what, where and when things are happening that are normal in ones daily activities. Misty is the key because she is the cause for this persons motive. .
Edit

They tried to interview her more. She walked out, angry that they were "mean" to her and "basically said (she) was lying."

Haleigh was last seen by Ronald, Misty and GGM Sykes ... according to family. Misty was the most recent or the last person to see her. That's where LE is focused. Not even sure about GGM Sykes story being true. Looks like they should all be charged with Obstruction of Justice to me if they are found to be untruthful. Start with Misty for inconsistencies.

1. She wasn't at home.

2. She had an unknown visitor.

3. She did something to Haleigh.

4. She is covering for Ron.

5. She isn't hiding anything, her inconsistencies aren't that important.

Quick question

Did Misty have an income ? :confused:

I've been wondering about that too. I mean, if she were the babysitter I imagine there would be some sort of compensation. But if she were primarily the live-in gf, not necessarily.

Was she having to do something else for her own money? Good and valid question imo...

Maybe someone needs to ask Misty different questions?

1. What time did you get back to the trailor?
2. What time did your friends leave?

I remember one time my son & some of his school friends had left the school grounds during lunch, and I had found out before he got home. He denied everything until his dad asked him what time did you get back? And I chimed in back from where? Busted.

My son kept forgetting that I was an auditor but he did think I had eyes in the back of my hand.

Does anyone know what Misty looked like when LE arrived on that night?
Showered?
Smelly?
Hair dry and combed? wet?
Look like she just got out of bed?
Fully dressed?
in PJ's?
Dopey? (drugs)
Why did she have such a HARD WEEKEND?
WHY was she so tired?
I remember Ron saying, I believe it was on NG, that when he came home Misty was standing in the front door waiting on him. Then I remember hearing him say that when he came home Misty was frantically searching for Haleigh in the house. Now, I am not sure, but I believe he offered both of these statements up on the same NG show. I haven't heard anything about what she was wearing, what she looked like that night, but your post did jog my memory about these statements by Ron.

Does anyone know what Misty looked like when LE arrived on that night?
Showered?
Smelly?
Hair dry and combed? wet?
Look like she just got out of bed?
Fully dressed?
in PJ's?
Dopey? (drugs)
Why did she have such a HARD WEEKEND?
WHY was she so tired?

Good questions.

I also want to know who her speech writer is since she got back from New York. Did she hook up with some polititian?

Re: The Art Harris interview with Misty.

Again, the blankets story takes up most of the interview. Those blankets must be very important to this case. I hope the FBI lab put them through every test known to man. Haleigh going to school (when they managed to get her there) "looking like a queen" is very hard to believe, especially since Misty looks like a ragpicker most of the time.

Didn't some one some say Haleigh's shirt was found at the bottom of the laundry pile?Is this correct?That's strange.Why would it be on the bottom of the pile?Did some one try to hide it?Was the laundry pile on the floor?Did they fall on the floor?

I was stated on the NC view of the home that there was always clothes on the floor by the back door.

I wonder if someone came over to hang with Misty and they slipped her a pill to put her out. Misty doesn't know what happened. She put her to bed and then she was gone...:banghead:

I for the first time saw NG last night, I know it's a repeat but this was the first chance I got to watch. I've been laying off NG/JVM ever since Caylee. It just took too much out of me. I had gotten so emotionally involved..so I ventured a look see..

Misty woke up to use the bathroom, I believe she got side tracked due to seeing the kitchen light on. She wasn't using the bathroom across the hall (as NG reporter suggested), when she got out of her bed, the kitchen light illuminated the entire kitchen area which can be seen from the master bedroom. According to Ronald, it's pitch black in that trailer at night. So when Misty saw the kitchen light on, she went into the kitchen. She saw the light and saw the back door open. She went looking for Haleigh in and around the trailerhome. As she was calling Ronald, he was pulling up to the home. He even asked her why she was awake. That's when she told him Haleigh was not in her bed, the back door propped open. Ronald told her to call 911 while he turned the home upside down trying to find Haleigh.

I truly believe someone may have slipped her something to get Haleigh, if she did have company over.

Misty doesn't express herself correctly and she may very well not know! So the inconsistencies are due to her lack of being able to express herself correctly. JMHO

Ronald also stated, he believes it's been proven that Misty did not leave the children alone, she did not leave that home. He also believes she would not do that.

I think whoever is working this case should check into that possibility. Misty may be afraid to say this, if this was something Ronald was adamant about, no company when I'm not home! She defied him...

Praying for Haleigh, it's been way too long...:praying:

I wonder if someone came over to hang with Misty and they slipped her a pill to put her out. Misty doesn't know what happened. She put her to bed and then she was gone...:banghead:

I for the first time saw NG last night, I know it's a repeat but this was the first chance I got to watch. I've been laying off NG/JVM ever since Caylee. It just took too much out of me. I had gotten so emotionally involved..so I ventured a look see..

Misty woke up to use the bathroom, I believe she got side tracked due to seeing the kitchen light on. She wasn't using the bathroom across the hall (as NG reporter suggested), when she got out of her bed, the kitchen light illuminated the entire kitchen area which can be seen from the master bedroom. According to Ronald, it's pitch black in that trailer at night. So when Misty saw the kitchen light on, she went into the kitchen. She saw the light and saw the back door open. She went looking for Haleigh in and around the trailerhome. As she was calling Ronald, he was pulling up to the home. He even asked her why she was awake. That's when she told him Haleigh was not in her bed, the back door propped open. Ronald told her to call 911 while he turned the home upside down trying to find Haleigh.

I truly believe someone may have slipped her something to get Haleigh, if she did have company over.

Misty doesn't express herself correctly and she may very well not know! So the inconsistencies are due to her lack of being able to express herself correctly. JMHO

Ronald also stated, he believes it's been proven that Misty did not leave the children alone, she did not leave that home. He also believes she would not do that.

I think whoever is working this case should check into that possibility. Misty may be afraid to say this, if this was something Ronald was adamant about, no company when I'm not home! She defied him...

You've pretty much defined what my thoughts are.

I think they need to clear Misty so they can find the true culprit.

Misty's lack of verbal skills is what's gotten everyone focused on her. Sure the last person to be seen with Haleigh is always suspect. I don't believe Misty, Ronald or Crystal have anything to do with Haleigh's abduction in the physcial sense.

Their lifestyle, the area they choose to live, their "friends" are all contributing factors but the real person who "took" Haleigh needs to be found. I don't think this will be a good outcome, she's gone too long...

I disagree with Misty being slipped something to knock her out for these reasons:

Misty remembers what she did with the children up until 8 when she popped movies into two separate televisions for them each to watch their movie.

Misty remembers washing specific blankets and putting a freshly washed blanket on Haleigh later.

Misty states that Haleigh fell asleep after about 1/2 hour (around 8:30) and that Jr came into the bedroom after his movie was over (a ninety minute film) and went to bed.

Misty states that as soon as she was finished with the laundry around 10:00, she put the clean blanket on Haleigh, made her bed (I presume with Jr in it still) and went to sleep herself, not waking up until around 3.

She has too many details that would deny any drugging theory, unless you're suggesting someone drugged her between 8 and 10 when she last suggests she's awake, in which case, she's lied about someone else being there in order to drug her. Lies do not help find out what happened to Haleigh and serve only to protect the interests of the liar.

I disagree with Misty being slipped something to knock her out for these reasons:

Misty remembers what she did with the children up until 8 when she popped movies into two separate televisions for them each to watch their movie.

Misty remembers washing specific blankets and putting a freshly washed blanket on Haleigh later.

Misty states that Haleigh fell asleep after about 1/2 hour (around 8:30) and that Jr came into the bedroom after his movie was over (a ninety minute film) and went to bed.

Misty states that as soon as she was finished with the laundry around 10:00, she put the clean blanket on Haleigh, made her bed (I presume with Jr in it still) and went to sleep herself, not waking up until around 3.

She has too many details that would deny any drugging theory, unless you're suggesting someone drugged her between 8 and 10 when she last suggests she's awake, in which case, she's lied about someone else being there in order to drug her. Lies do not help find out what happened to Haleigh and serve only to protect the interests of the liar.

How many things did Misty remember/tell in the first 48 hours and how many have come up in the twisting turn story we are hearing?

How many things did Misty remember/tell in the first 48 hours and how many have come up in the twisting turn story we are hearing?

I keep hearing this change in story. Please can someone help me with these different stories. Has she changed her statements in regards to being home or not. Has she changed her story to state she was not alone and with others in the home? Has she changed her story on what room the children were asleep in? Has she changed her story on waking to find Haleigh gone? The chain of events before 8pm & and after 3:27 am are not in question it is the time frame of the 8 hrs in between.

I don't believe Misty's inconsistencies are going to solve the case, but establish a time line of opportunity for the perp.

I don't believe Misty's inconsistencies are going to solve the case, but establish a time line of opportunity for the perp.
Agreed they will not solve the case, they are preventing direction of solving the case ...IMO

I keep hearing this change in story. Please can someone help me with these different stories. Has she changed her statements in regards to being home or not. Has she changed her story to state she was not alone and with others in the home? Has she changed her story on what room the children were asleep in? Has she changed her story on waking to find Haleigh gone? The chain of events before 8pm & and after 3:27 am are not in question it is the time frame of the 8 hrs in between.

What has Misty said about anyone else being there and when did she say them? Did she acknowledge that the great grandmother was there? What about the cousin? His mom said he was there but Ron said no. Has the air conditioner man been confirmed and what time?

I don't get the local news so especially the first month info I have is based upon CNN and NG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MHPortland