Misty C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA, and besides, it's not Grandma Syke's call as to what is or isn't important. She protests too much.

She sure does. And it makes me more suspicious that they are circling the wagons to hide something.

Very good point busylady. I don't have enough information about these Gma's to determine whether or not they are sincere, loving, or if they are shady type of ladies. I just don't know. I can't come to the conclusion that there is a distinct polarity between the actual parents involved. No one is completely evil and no one is completely innocent in relation to their lives (not about Haleighs disappearance). But I am going to be honest about this...

I hesitate to type it, but I have to share this, I am very close to no longer following this case. I feel inhibited in expressing any opinon or thought about any case player as of late. I haven't decided if I'm going to move on yet or not. It is a choice that I will make when I feel it's time and there will be no drama when it's done. It's unfortunate and thankfully this website is very large and I am so honored to be a part of this website that I will focus my time and my energy in helping other cases move forward to resolution hopefully. This is not any type of announcement other than to say, I'm disappointed and disheartened and discouraged.

I am right there with you. I can not believe the slanderous accusations that are being allowed to be thrown out there as facts and anybody with an opposing opinion is beat up on.
Some people seem to just be using the board to further an agenda and not in trying to find Haleigh. JMO

What happened that night interview from March 15?
Misty: Ok. She lay…I put her to bed at 8 o’clock. That’s her bedtime when she has school. She didn’t’ go to sleep…She was probably asleep in about 30 minutes.I was washing her blankets.

I laid her blanket on top of her when she was sleeping. Then I made my bed and got into bed. Then I woke up about three o’clock to go to the bathroom.

On the way from the bathroom, I noticed the kitchen light was on. I walked to the back door and noticed the back door was open, so I run back to my bedroom to get my cell phone to call Ronald and that’s when I noticed Haleigh was gone.

Ask about a squabble over what movies the children wanted to watch that last night. Misty: So I put Haleigh in my bedroom and Junior in the living room. They watched their movies, then Junor come in the room with us.

Misty Cummings Transcript from Art Harris’s March 15 . You can watch the interview below: http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/17/misty-cummings-i-was-very-very-scared/#more-1250

I thought I heard several weeks ago (and it was on a weekend) that Tennessee or FBI authorities had talked to the cousin and basically he was cleared or at least had an alibi. This was the same time that they said they had talked to one of the area sex offenders and did not believe he was involved.

This would have been on HLN or CNN which was my only source of news about this case.

I remember hearing the same thing, that her cousin was cleared by LE..

I agree with her 100%! There apppears to be a great effort to cast Ron and Misty in a horrible light. This was BEFORE anyone thought Misty wasn't being truthful. It started almost from the time Crystal went on GR. As many posters say I smell hink...IMO

Well stated Littleone! :clap::clap:

So now Misty changed her story again?
JR on couch? (easier target) but NOT taken.
Haleigh in bed!
What is with all the strange stories about where kids slept by Misty?
Does she even know?

IMO, CS would know more about Rc behind closed doors than anyone..........she was with him the longest as a gf, had 2 babies to him and saw what he was like................
Everyone thought my 1st husband was great, I knew what he was like and escaped from him assoon as I was able!
No one believed me, now 40 years later they see ............leopards can't change spots!!!

I'm more interested in learning if Misty had a key to the new locks that Ron had installed. Surely she would need a key to lock the doors when she took Haleigh to school on the days that Ron slept in.
And who might have had access to her keys when she was away from the home and possibly copied one of the keys without her knowledge?
Were her keys missing for a period of time and then suddenly found?
How about Ron's keys? Did someone have access to them as well?

If the doors were truly locked and there was no forced entry into the home and the windows were not tampered with, whoever came into the home did so with a key.

~

Why is it that I do not see any tears when bio-mom, MC and RC are pleading to kidnappers to bring Haleigh home? Chrystal keeps wiping her eyes, for what? They are dry! RC and MC never look at the amera, talk with a weak voice, barely audible..not convincing.. TN, now she does seem sincere and seems devistated..but very protective of her son...

That's what strikes me as odd, too, and I just think: "That's such fake crying! No tears are even coming out!" I think, for the most part, nobody, except the Grandmothers maybe, really gave a heartfelt ding dong dang for those kids, and viewed them as nothing more than burdens. I just get that feeling...

Shu

Maybe this has already been brought up and I missed it. This is something that has irked me from the first time I saw it and I wondered if it bothers anybody else. At about 1:40 in the video, she says "I didn't do anything with to that little girl". Why does she correct herself from "with" to "to"? I know it can mean nothing, but it irritates me. Thoughts anyone? http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

IMO, CS would know more about Rc behind closed doors than anyone..........she was with him the longest as a gf, had 2 babies to him and saw what he was like................
Everyone thought my 1st husband was great, I knew what he was like and escaped from him assoon as I was able!
No one believed me, now 40 years later they see ............leopards can't change spots!!!

I was also in an abusive relationship and that is how I ended up in Florida. Put my kids in the car with the clothes on our back and a tent. We lived in the tent for a month until I found work and a place to live.

I certainly did not send my children off with my ex for a month to possibly leave the country. To me that is the biggest telltale sign of things being said that are not true.

If Crystal truly knew and believed Ron was abusive why when she had the children with her would she send them off with Ron to leave not only the state but the country, when they were only a toddler and an infant.
I have been there, and it just does not fly with me at all.

Maybe this has already been brought up and I missed it. This is something that has irked me from the first time I saw it and I wondered if it bothers anybody else. At about 1:40 in the video, she says "I didn't do anything with to that little girl". Why does she correct herself from "with" to "to"? I know it can mean nothing, but it irritates me. Thoughts anyone? http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

Language isn't Misty's forte' so one has to wonder why she would make the grammatical correction. "I didn't do anything with........" would refer to Misty disposing of or distributing Haleigh. "I didn't do anything to..." would refer to an action committed by Misty on the person of Haleigh. Is she clearing herself of both things?

Did someone else do something to Haleigh and Misty only cleaned up the mess? Did Misty do something to Haleigh and someone else came and cleaned it up for her?

I agree. It is very curious.

If the doors were truly locked and there was no forced entry into the home and the windows were not tampered with, whoever came into the home did so with a key.

~

Or with a welcome from someone inside.

Yes, ArkansasMom! That statement has always bothered me. Doing something to a person has a different meaning from doing something with a person. (in this context) For some reason this distinction is important to Misty here.

ETA: Example: "What have you done to her?" as opposed to "What have you done with her?"

Bold mine.
The bolded part is my feelings about this case in a nutshell. There are tiny things that someone says that probably mean nothing and expressions that they have that probably mean nothing, but they make my brain go bling and put up a flag with a question mark on it. The more they pile up the more I get the feeling that they must mean something, but each example can be explained away as nothing.

Misty's account is that Haleigh was abducted while they slept. This would fall in line with 'something has been done with Haleigh'--she's been abucted. This is all Misty would be expected to know about what has happened to Haleigh at this point.

Her word change in mid-sentence, from "with" to "to." could indicate that Misty knows something has been done to Haleigh. This word denotes harm. Just a thought.

jmo, she stopped herself from saying "With" (did she in fact do something with Haleigh?), then went on to say "To" (she didn't do anything TO Haleigh). I can believe she didn't do anything TO her, but I do think she may have helped do something WITH her.

jmo, she stopped herself from saying "With" (did she in fact do something with Haleigh?), then went on to say "To" (she didn't do anything TO Haleigh). I can believe she didn't do anything TO her, but I do think she may have helped do something WITH her.

I'm thinking what you're thinking. I keep going back to the interview where Misty says, "I gave her a little sheet to cover up with." There's a big emotion right there for Misty.

ETA: Misty uses different language for the sheet too. She says "I gave her" as opposed to "I covered her."

i have a question . don't people usually have more than one blanket, so why would there be a need to wash them? i know i am not the authority on what people have or don't have i am just saying that i have more than on blanket for for each bed i have . accidents happen and i don't want to be washing blankets in the middle of the night.
IMO washing blankets in the night just sticks out to me like mc was trying to make people believe she was home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove