Misty C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There sure is a lot of focus on the blankets and the bed.....makes me wonder what happened on it that she needed to wash away....KWIM?

Yep. The first media interview I saw of Misty it was all about the blankets. She still can't stop talking about them. Must be more here than meets the eye.

There sure is a lot of focus on the blankets and the bed.....makes me wonder what happened on it that she needed to wash away....KWIM?

It is mentioned a lot/always and never explained. No one asks her to explain it as I assume the anchors are aware they just need her/them to talk and keep on talking.

Its getting maddening and has been utterly ridiculous for several weeks now. LE is turning up the heat on the Misty time line .... NG is turning up the heat on who is the best mother and nothing is happening as far as getting any of these stories straight. The stories are more messed up now than they were last week. Ronald can't help - he was at work!!!!

Crazy.gif

Junior could have been in the tot bed.
Well, my first thought was that you'd want the smallest. But upon reflection, my youngest was a bed hog - always turning sideways - so size might indeed be secondary. lol

(For the record, we only let ours sleep with us when they were newborns, sick, scared, or we were sleeping at relatives' or hotels... we didn't make a habit of it, but it happened enough times for me to know what it's like. :blush:)

I thought the g-ma was busy washing their dirty clothes and sending the great g-ma over with them??? Why would MC be doing laundry when g-ma would do it??

I think she meant she made it after having washed all the bed linens. Which brings to mind, why was she needing to wash her own bed linens then? Wasn't her explanation for washing Haleigh's that she had wet the bed? It brings back the idea that Haleigh slept in Misty's bed.

We have had nights when the little ones wet first their own bed and then come to ours because theirs is wet, and wet ours too, or vice versa. Mind you, it might bring on violent impulses if you're awoken at 2 am to find out that there's not a single dry bed in the house, and it's not the first time either.

Well...Occam's Razor and all/ Misty was there. Misty will not clear up time line. Misty is focused on washing bed stuff. What ever happened to Haleigh, happened in the bed, or because of the bed. My guess is in the bed. Then out the "bricked" back door. Only thing I am having trouble with at this point is did she have help? Was it her Brother that we have not seen hide nor hair of?

We have had nights when the little ones wet first their own bed and then come to ours because theirs is wet, and wet ours too, or vice versa. Mind you, it might bring on violent impulses if you're awoken at 2 am to find out that there's not a single dry bed in the house, and it's not the first time either.

That's what I'm thinking. When there's not a dry blanket or bed in the house, there could be trouble.

Wasn't it her brother's van? Which had conveniently been driven by the SO cousin?

Well...Occam's Razor and all/ Misty was there. Misty will not clear up time line. Misty is focused on washing bed stuff. What ever happened to Haleigh, happened in the bed, or because of the bed. My guess is in the bed. Then out the "bricked" back door. Only thing I am having trouble with at this point is did she have help? Was it her Brother that we have not seen hide nor hair of?

Using Occam's Razor again: Ronald and family accepting/defending Misty's funky stories = possible involvement of Ronald.

The timeline is the key now, IMO.

That makes sense. I guess we were very lucky; only one incident in all those years. I have no idea what we did right, or I'd write a book and make millions. :crazy:

Using Occam's Razor again: Ronald and family accepting/defending Misty's funky stories = possible involvement of Ronald.

The timeline is the key now, IMO.

This is the only reason that I can see why Ron's family is "going all hog" to defend Misty. To my mind, it all goes back to Ron. No other explanation.

another ??????? she has stated inthe past that Ron Jr was in her bed and she went to bed at 10:00. In the above she states she covers Haleigh with her blanket and then made her bed and went to bed. how did she make her bed if Ron Jr was in it???

Yep. The first media interview I saw of Misty it was all about the blankets. She still can't stop talking about them. Must be more here than meets the eye.
Why does she keep bringing them up? How are they relevant? She could've told the whole story about putting the kids to bed without discussing all those blankets..... I just don't get it. :confused:

This is the only reason that I can see why Ron's family is "going all hog" to defend Misty. To my mind, it all goes back to Ron. No other explanation.

It's the only reason I can come up with too. These people didn't just fall off the turnip truck. They're well "seasoned."

another ??????? she has stated inthe past that Ron Jr was in her bed and she went to bed at 10:00. In the above she states she covers Haleigh with her blanket and then made her bed and went to bed. how did she make her bed if Ron Jr was in it???
Good catch Lady. Does 'making' the bed have a different meaning in Florida than it does here in England? Sort of like, over here we say cook dinner, but over there you say fix dinner.

Misty also mentioned cleaning in the 911 call:

911: "OK, when did you last see her?"
Misty Croslin: "Um,we like just, you know--it was about 10 o'clock--she was sleeping--I was cleaning.

Here's an interesting statistic relating to 911 calls and extraneous information:

"Forty-four percent of the 911 homicide callers included extraneous information in their call. Of those, 96 percent were guilty of the offense, and only 4 percent were innocent. Extraneous information was the strongest indicator of guilt in the study."

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2194/is_6_77/ai_n27504386

Here's what that extraneous information means to investigators:

<Snipped>

During the dispatchers' questioning, few of the guilty 911 callers actually lied unless forced to. Most of them deceived by omission, rather than commission. In lieu of offering the complete truth, such as I did it, many provided rambling information, instead of concise points; confusing, rather than clear, details; and extraneous information, instead of relevant facts. These details, although, irrelevant to the dispatchers' questions, frequently related to the criminal act. People who provide more information than necessary may be attempting to convince someone of a deceptive story, rather than simply conveying truthful information. (4) In this regard,investigators must listen carefully to the complete call because the caller may have provided information that reveals vital clues to the homicide.

http://www.fbi.gov/publications/leb/2008/june2008/june2008leb.htm#page22

The strange thing is, a lot of her statements never even mention Ron Jr! She talks about Haleigh's bedtime and how she has "school the next day" so she put her to bed at 8:00. She never mentions what RJ is doing or where he is. We only hear later that he is sleeping in the bed with her.

OK, after watching that video, (thanks for the link) couple things bother me....RC has been driving Haleigh to school....really?? after gettin home at 3AM???? MC drives Haleigh to school...really??? Illegally ??? I do think that you cannot obtain a drivers license in this state at 17 if you have dropped out of school. Was that Cobra that was talking to RC?? There is way more to this family.....MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove