Misty C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it was daytime. She could have used the blanket to drag her tho. Then...if she put the blanket near the dumpster and later...could have gone back to move it to another location. Would explain the hit on the dumpster, too.

Very plausible, Seriously. That scenario could explain a lot of things. I have always refused to let go of the cadaver dogs alerting on that dumpster.

Very plausible, Seriously. That scenario could explain a lot of things. I have always refused to let go of the cadaver dogs alerting on that dumpster.

Okay now there are three things on my hink of importance list:

(at least for this thread..lol sad.)

1) Blanket Bingo - too few..too much washing...way too much talk about them

2) Clothes - Misty does not know what HaLeigh was wearing

3) Dumpster - those dogs hit it hard and I do not go with the sanitary product excuse.

It is just coming across on HLN that both of Misty's LDT's showed deception, the one given by Tim Miller's group and the one thru LE. Sorry if this is being discussed elsewhere here, and there is no link yet I have found. xox

WHOOPS!~ There is now a thread I see. lol And yes, I am thankful something is now really happening in this case. I hope beyond hope that Haleigh is alive and well. But I am a realist too, and if Misty failed her lie detector tests miserably and also had requested new searches, I think she might be hoping someone will find Haleigh to get this stress off her back of knowing and not having the guts to tell or the threat of 'Don't tell or else'. IMO

It would be interesting where Misty would recommend they search now, eh?

The other thing that has always bugged me was the one shoe or foot print (can't remember if it said shoe or foot) why would there only be one print? Did someone try and brush away prints and one got missed? Depending on where the print was could someone walking been walking one foot on the dirt one on grass so only one print (not sure I am explaining that right so that it makes sense)

I remember awhile ago reading about decomp on another case about testing to determine transfer. The tests showed it takes approx. 20 min. for transfer to occur. So if she was in the van apparently it was less than 20 min. if she was put temporarily in the dumpster presumably it would have been more than 20 min.

When someone dies they lose bladder control not sure about rectal function. Also if Haleigh had gotten into drugs, it is very common to vomit or foam at the mouth.

I had to listen to it a couple times cause it originally sounded like LE said the bed wasnt made and I thought TJ was correcting the statement by asking again if th bed was made or not made.

Did anyone else think it sounded like TJ was trying to discredit the info on Tim's website? Which I might add is laughable considering....... And the discussion about the bed just made me :waitasec:

What drives me bonkers is so many times LE won't confirm anything when they are doing an audio yet we have all these media articles that say LE confirms this or that.

Did anyone else think it sounded like TJ was trying to discredit the info on Tim's website? Which I might add is laughable considering....... And the discussion about the bed just made me :waitasec:
Yes. Starting with the 5 hours that Steph said they were interviewed about the tests, video, and other statements from Misty.

It is laughable. I think I may have even heard a bit of bitterness in his voice, imo. LOL

OT
I need to make a quick personal announcement here. I have been told that I hurt feelings and caused problems last night, and I want to extend my deepest apology for that. If you know me at all you know that the thought of hurting feelings just kills me. I did not mean to add fuel to fire or ruffle feathers. I am very sorry.

Ok, No more drama, I'm done.

I hope today is as full of news as yesterday was! I hope it's good news, though.

What drives me bonkers is so many times LE won't confirm anything when they are doing an audio yet we have all these media articles that say LE confirms this or that.
Yes, they refuse to say one way or the other. I believe Steph and Tim. LE just can't say it because their "hands are tied".

Yes, they refuse to say one way or the other. I believe Steph and Tim. LE just can't say it because their "hands are tied".

Yep...I heard at least once...Captain trying to say something, without saying it. KWIM? So i wonder if we had more audio...if we could get something from intonation like that....not usable in court but for sleuthing..yeah maybe.

Yep I believe Steph and Tim and the Captain pretty much confirmed it at the end by making the comment I can tell you we didnt learn anything new and then the little chuckle - so he basically confirmed it without confirming it lol.

Haleigh's Grandmother Not Surprised Misty Cummings Failed Tests

Griffis says that only confirms what she already thought, that Misty knows more than she's letting on about what happened the night Haleigh disappeared from Ronald Cummings' home in Satsuma.

Griffis also said she thinks Ronald Cummings should be tested, as she believes he also knows more than he's saying.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office does not agree with what Griffis says about Ronald Cummings, but they do feel that Misty knows more than she's saying.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144010&catid=3

Haven't been on for awhile but have kept up with the case. OT - I've read a couple comments about Vicki. What happened?

I think MC was there when Haleigh disappeared and I also think she may be telling the truth when she doesn't remember everything because I think she was drugged up. My gut feeling still tells me that RC played a part in HC's disappearance -- just not sure what that part is. I also believe that MC is being thrown under the bus.

I listened to LE inteview, they consistantly refuse to give out any information. Kind of gives me a headache trying to figure out the semantics. Like Debs here said, it's like the semantics olympics listening to them speak. But as another pointed out (kiki I think) they don't owe us any info. Irks me but I do understand.

For any who could still possibly have doubts, please see Theories threads, mine have been all over the place and encompassed every possible scenario, both w and w/out RC's involvement (including many RSOs, accidents etc) the only constant was believing MC left the home. Have only observed that where any of us launch a concerted, sustained resistance to any viable theory, we shoot ourselves in the collective foot. Believing the best is fine if it still permits consideration of all possibilities and our loyalty remains to a victim, solving a case and seeking justice--letting chips fall-- vs any particular player. Moving along as I attempt to catchup here, agree w lil momma that if MC is still presently camped out at GGMS's, this doesn't bode or reflect well but raises suspicions IMO re knowledge by others.

Meanwhile I continue to carefully review more recent incidents and LE reports in light of TM's statements and latest revelations. Still asking myself what the greater implications may be for both MC's and RC's actions and how this fits together w/in the bigger picture--at least as far as RC fighting to keep Misty there vs allowing MC to leave w her family. :waitasec: Prayers for Haleigh to be found and those responsible--whomever they may be--to answer for any role they played. JMO

:praying:

:parrot:

Maybe Misty saying she peed the blanket suggests there was fluid leakage.

There usually is when pee is involved. Are you suggesting though that it was post-mortem leakage? I don't know how long a little body would hold onto the fluids/waste. And man, I really don't like to think about it.

I'm more inclined to believe that it was soiled before, and when needed, caused a sensory memory. "Doing this act I noticed the strong smell of urine." "I put a sheet over her......" was Misty's phrase when she had to wash the pee-smelly blanket.

::shudder::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member