Misty C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN....Mike Galanos Prime News...

TN contacted MN....wanted another search.....MN contacted TM...agreed to do more searching and get haleigh located..

Misty asked HIM...she dont trust LE...SHE wants another poly....Tim contacted a reputable polygraph examiner and paid for it...

Only 4 questions asked he says...failed miserably....Confront on failure....Misty stormed out of room crying....She then says it seems like she had a dream and 4 people in the house...

Misty asked for truth serum AND voice test...

NYPD hypnotist doing it for 35 years...reputable

Commercial.....

Talking about poly results...Scoring system and they ask Tim to clarify...He says he is not a polygraph expert and is in an extreme awkward position to answer questions about this....If any other expert wants to look over results, Tim has no problem with it....

TJ Hart.....Says LE doesn`t find the poly`s results surprising at all...TJ asked Tim about the dream and 4 people in the house??

42% deception question might mean that there were multiple people there, and she might not be sure who took Haleigh out of the house to her final destination.

Statement from Fields...He is upset that Misty was `forced`to take these tests....Says TN, GGM and RC confirmed to him that Miller said he won`t look for Haleigh if she didn`t take the tests...

Tim Miller said that is absolutely false...he talked to Fields on the phone...Started to talk about GGM...and was cut off...Ugh..

Regarding the question of "Do you know who took Haleigh?" It was showed 42% deception. TM said the polygrapher said he thinks it was 2 or more people and that she really doesn't know who took to her final destination.

I can honestly say that the one and only thing I am waiting for as far as a reaction goes, is Ron`s....If he doesn't throw Misty out of the house or do something drastic to help bring his daughter home, after ALL of this new info, IMO, he is just as guilty and involved as Misty is...

There will be NO excuse in my mind that can be offered for him that will satisfy me whatsoever if he doesn't make a move--NOW!

Seriously, I am blown away he hasn't thrown her out yet!! Makes him look even guiltier. imo

I'll refrain from saying what I really wanna say as it would probably get me in trouble....

Seriously, I am blown away he hasn't thrown her out yet!! Makes him look even guiltier. imo

I'll refrain from saying what I really wanna say as it would probably get me in trouble....
Trust me, Snookie...You don`t even have to say it. :furious:
Whatever it is, I agree!

Alright, so per MC's "dreamy recollection" (nightmare more like) she places herself and four others "in the house" (MH presumably). Granted we can't put much store in anything this girl says... but IF there is any grain of truth here, anyone care to hazard a guess who those four might be? Obviously there is some attempt being made by MC to deflect blame from herself for the greatest culpability, yet this task is being made impossible w/out implicating other person/s she's protecting and knows to be involved. JMO

:parrot:

She said she only agreed to take the tests because she wanted Miller to search for Haleigh. She also said she did not want to take the tests because her attorney told her not too.

Misty Cummings told First Coast News she and her husband will have nothing more to do with Tim Miller or with Mark NeJame. He is the attorney who agreed to work with the Cummings last week in the search for Haleigh.

Misty Cummings said she feels they lied to her.

Miller said Misty Cummings wanted to take the tests and came to him asking for help to clear her name.

Miller said he will still do a ground search for Haleigh in Putnam County.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144010&catid=3

BBM Now I would like to hear that statement from Ronald, GGS, and Teresa to see if they feel the same way or will continue to work with Tim and MN. Why would Tim say he will still do the ground search if he isn't working for someone in the family?

HLN....Mike Galanos Prime News...

TN contacted MN....wanted another search.....MN contacted TM...agreed to do more searching and get haleigh located..

Misty asked HIM...she dont trust LE...SHE wants another poly....Tim contacted a reputable polygraph examiner and paid for it...

Only 4 questions asked he says...failed miserably....Confront on failure....Misty stormed out of room crying....She then says it seems like she had a dream and 4 people in the house...

Misty asked for truth serum AND voice test...

NYPD hypnotist doing it for 35 years...reputable

Commercial.....

Talking about poly results...Scoring system and they ask Tim to clarify...He says he is not a polygraph expert and is in an extreme awkward position to answer questions about this....If any other expert wants to look over results, Tim has no problem with it....

TJ Hart.....Says LE doesn`t find the poly`s results surprising at all...TJ asked Tim about the dream and 4 people in the house??

42% deception question might mean that there were multiple people there, and she might not be sure who took Haleigh out of the house to her final destination.

Statement from Fields...He is upset that Misty was `forced`to take these tests....Says TN, GGM and RC confirmed to him that Miller said he won`t look for Haleigh if she didn`t take the tests...

Tim Miller said that is absolutely false
...he talked to Fields on the phone...Started to talk about GGM...and was cut off...Ugh..

Well isn't that interesting. I guess we know a little something of what position RC, TN, and GGM are holding.

Alright, so per MC's "dreamy recollection" (nightmare more like) she places herself and four others "in the house" (MH presumably). Granted we can't put much store in anything this girl says... but IF there is any grain of truth here, anyone care to hazard a guess who those four might be? Obviously there is some attempt being made by MC to deflect blame from herself for the greatest culpability, yet this task is being made impossible w/out implicating other person/s she's protecting and knows to be involved. JMO

Maybe the people she spent the weekend with?

Maybe her brother and his "friend" that was never named?

Maybe Ron, TN, GGM?

Too many choices, not enough answers.

IMO, I believe drug use has left gaping holes in Misty's memory. I wonder if she was using Roofies=GHB=Date Rape Drug=No memory/Cloudy memory.

There has been one time in this I thought Misty was telling the truth. When Meredith Viera asked her about the inconsistencies in her story. When asked "Why?" she looked to Ron for help. No help there. Misty's answer, "I don't know." THAT was believable. moo

Kiki, I am not prepared to put names to these supposed 4 people...Quite frankly at this point, I wouldn't believe Misty if her tongue came notarized. :crazy:

First it was *I seen 3*
Now it`s changed to *I seen 4 people*
What`s next?

Did TJ report that or was it a direct quote from Fields? Did Fields put out a press release?
Mike on HLN was reading directly from a press release from Fields.

You know how when they read from a piece of paper and have a box on the screen with the words as they read along (in quotations)? That is what it was....

First ceasing to communicate with LE, now turning from the very people solicited to come and search for your missing child. Even if TM made those demands, which I don't believe he did, why not acquiesce? The priorities shown here are out of whack, IMO.

Kiki, I am not prepared to put names to these supposed 4 people...Quite frankly at this point, I wouldn't believe Misty if her tongue came notarized. :crazy:

First it was *I seen 3*
What`s next?

I share your skepticism badme... only saying there is sometimes some truth woven in w the preponderance of lies (albeit like finding proverbial needle...) Perhaps there was a group of people in and out of another house whereever she went eg, some or all of whom knew she was with them and Haleigh not supervised. The idea also occurred to me that if the van was parked where this group was hanging out, perhaps Haleigh was put to sleep inside the van there (so as to keep her from seeing the activities) thus the assault took place at that location... Has anything been substantiated re party nearby or who was there? Just noodlin... JMO

First it was *I seen 3*
What`s next?
*I seen 5 blankets*?! LOL :crazy:

Maybe the people she spent the weekend with?

Maybe her brother and his "friend" that was never named?

Maybe Ron, TN, GGM?

Too many choices, not enough answers.

IMO, I believe drug use has left gaping holes in Misty's memory. I wonder if she was using Roofies=GHB=Date Rape Drug=No memory/Cloudy memory.

There has been one time in this I thought Misty was telling the truth. When Meredith Viera asked her about the inconsistencies in her story. When asked "Why?" she looked to Ron for help. No help there. Misty's answer, "I don't know." THAT was believable. moo
Maybe in her "dream" state she was seeing double or quadruple and it was the same person 4xs? LOL

I'm off to watch the HLN, Issues with JVM, and hopefully NG will cover tonight.

MC protests too much. She keeps digging and digging and those charms and wiles may work on those close to her in the past, they aren't going to work with the big dogs, namely Najame and Miller.

Reminds me of the saying: if you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch. She stepped off the porch and straight into some doo-doo IMHO. The stank is all over her..lol

Just goes to show you.....They figured they beat LE with their LDT's & line of questioning....they thought they could bamboozle TM & Co.

Misty speaking for Ron about not working with TM& MN anylonger...Why is she speaking for Ron, the big bad one with a temper & a gun?!!!! WHY! Why would Ron even comply or go along with that stance? I'm concerned. But Im wondering if this is a big part of the plan between TN and TM/MN?

Clock is ticking, the public pressure is going to mount on them. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member