Misty C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She said she only agreed to take the tests because she wanted Miller to search for Haleigh. She also said she did not want to take the tests because her attorney told her not too.

Misty Cummings told First Coast News she and her husband will have nothing more to do with Tim Miller or with Mark NeJame. He is the attorney who agreed to work with the Cummings last week in the search for Haleigh.

Misty Cummings said she feels they lied to her.

Miller said Misty Cummings wanted to take the tests and came to him asking for help to clear her name.

Miller said he will still do a ground search for Haleigh in Putnam County.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144010&catid=3

BBM Now I would like to hear that statement from Ronald, GGS, and Teresa to see if they feel the same way or will continue to work with Tim and MN. Why would Tim say he will still do the ground search if he isn't working for someone in the family?

ITA---now Tim Miller is lying? Not buying this.

Did anyone else think it sounded like TJ was trying to discredit the info on Tim's website? Which I might add is laughable considering....... And the discussion about the bed just made me :waitasec:

TJ seems a bit put out probably because he did not get exclusive rights to the story...........

TJ seems a bit put out probably because he did not get exclusive rights to the story...........

IDK but I think some of those covering this case...AH...TJ etc...let the side players distract them and Steph went straight to the guts of the story....Misty...JMO

I thought it very interesting today the report on Tim's LDT was given out by an investigator on the case. He said they weren't surprised her LDT showed so much deception.

Well...if they all said that, then that even farther pushes me away from Ron being with Misty to find Haleigh. Sounds like they are sticking by her even after all of this..................sad.

Not only sad but to me very telling.........:confused:

IDK but I think some of those covering this case...AH...TJ etc...let the side players distract them and Steph went straight to the guts of the story....Misty...JMO

I totally agree with you. It was very refreshing to hear actual journalism for a change. The other two you mentioned were getting to be like watching Jerry Springer.........

You know, it would be poetic justice if this case were cracked by Misty's overconfidence in her ability to outwit a second LDT. Though I am not convinced Misty came up with the idea to come forward with her offer on her own. This is only the beginning of many more things to come, a trickle before the flood-IMO.

So they are not going to work with Tim Miller anymore, what a shame. Good on Tim for doing it anyway tho...........

I'm so mad. Tim only wants to help find HaLeigh and RC and family turn on him!

I will stand with Tim. I will support him.

RC and MC on their own.

Please Lord Let HaLeigh be found soon.

She said she only agreed to take the tests because she wanted Miller to search for Haleigh. She also said she did not want to take the tests because her attorney told her not too.

Misty Cummings told First Coast News she and her husband will have nothing more to do with Tim Miller or with Mark NeJame. He is the attorney who agreed to work with the Cummings last week in the search for Haleigh.

Misty Cummings said she feels they lied to her.

Miller said Misty Cummings wanted to take the tests and came to him asking for help to clear her name.

Miller said he will still do a ground search for Haleigh in Putnam County.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144010&catid=3

BBM Now I would like to hear that statement from Ronald, GGS, and Teresa to see if they feel the same way or will continue to work with Tim and MN. Why would Tim say he will still do the ground search if he isn't working for someone in the family?

She didn't have to take them, she signed the papers she wrote the note:furious:

The person who conducted the voice tests agrees with Tim Miller that Misty was not pressured to take the tests. BBM

Ward is a voice analysis expert based in Atlanta. He says the test is much like a polygraph except it is better. He says instead of just getting yes and no answers, like with a polygraph, a voice test allows him to get more in depth and have a conversation.

He says the analysis allows him to pick up on stresses and untruths. "I think she is lying...I don't know who she is covering for," says Ward.

He says he believes Misty knows who took Haleigh.

The test, which happened on Monday, lasted about 24 minutes. Misty now says she was pressured to take it.

"That's totally untrue. I was with her four of five hours, there was no pressure."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=144024&catid=3

She didn't have to take them, she signed the papers she wrote the note:furious:

It is tough to explain away her handwritten note:rolleyes::rolleyes:....I think Tim knows more than we do and he wasn't going to sit with the game plan in place...and then there is this from Firstcoastnews.com

"Misty Cummings told First Coast News she and her husband will have nothing more to do with Tim Miller or with Mark NeJame. He is the attorney who agreed to work with the Cummings last week in the search for Haleigh."

I wonder what TN is thinking?

It is tough to explain away her handwritten note:rolleyes::rolleyes:....I think Tim knows more than we do and he wasn't going to sit with the game plan in place...and then there is this from Firstcoastnews.com

"Misty Cummings told First Coast News she and her husband will have nothing more to do with Tim Miller or with Mark NeJame. He is the attorney who agreed to work with the Cummings last week in the search for Haleigh."

I wonder what TN is thinking?

Maybe Misty told Ron and his family that Tim told her he wouldn't do the search unless she took the LDT. And she thought she could beat it, but it didn't work out that way, so now she's blaming Tim for lying to her.
I wonder if Misty was drugged that night, and part of the time she was awake but not really alert, making it seem like a dream.
It would be interesting to be a fly and hear what was going on in that house right about now.

Maybe Misty told Ron and his family that Tim told her he wouldn't do the search unless she took the LDT. And she thought she could beat it, but it didn't work out that way, so now she's blaming Tim for lying to her.
I wonder if Misty was drugged that night, and part of the time she was awake but not really alert, making it seem like a dream.
It would be interesting to be a fly and hear what was going on in that house right about now.

I'd be willing to go into the fly transforming device :crazy:

But regardless what Misty says....she acknowledged, IN WRITING, that she was acting against the advice of her attorney....her word is NOTHING anymore and if Ron is siding with her...I have serious questions...JMO :)

IMO, I'm getting the idea that I had from the first 911 call..............Ron and Misty's whole family is involved, that is the lies and keeping all together tight.
But things are breaking down, slow but sure.
The family doesn't want Cobra or Tim around..........wierd.........
Mark Nejeme says she really flunked.......it's on NG righ now
hypnosis also, but she wouldn't do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members