Misty C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From link............

Misty: Umm&#8230;Well, Ronald woke up, we got her <Haleigh> ready for school&#8230;she didn&#8217;t have the clothes she wanted to wear so we had to come all the way to Welaka to get the outfit she wanted to wear. We took her to school, I walked her into the school, took her to her classroom&#8230;we come home, we leave the school, we come home, we probably go back to sleep till probably 11 or 12, I don&#8217;t know what time it was. Um, then Ronald gets up and gets ready for work. He picks Haleigh up from the bus stop I stay at home with Junior because he was sleeping&#8230;then Ronald goes off to work and um, the AC guy comes over. He comes over and my brother comes over to the house. And the kids played in the front yard. Haleigh was riding her bike doing wheelies in the front yard.

Investigator: You said your brother came over, which brother?

Misty: Hank Croslin Junior. Then they went inside, they watched movies, and they played&#8230;I cooked dinner and I washed the blankets, my blanket and Haleigh&#8217;s blanket&#8230;Haleigh&#8217;s blanket smells like pee&#8230;

The person who conducted the voice tests agrees with Tim Miller that Misty was not pressured to take the tests. BBM

Ward is a voice analysis expert based in Atlanta. He says the test is much like a polygraph except it is better. He says instead of just getting yes and no answers, like with a polygraph, a voice test allows him to get more in depth and have a conversation.

He says the analysis allows him to pick up on stresses and untruths. "I think she is lying...I don't know who she is covering for," says Ward.

He says he believes Misty knows who took Haleigh.

The test, which happened on Monday, lasted about 24 minutes. Misty now says she was pressured to take it.

"That's totally untrue. I was with her four of five hours, there was no pressure."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=144024&catid=3

And look at her history; she walked out on LE when she was being questioned. If she didn't want to do it; she wouldn't have done it; plain and simple!

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...s-polygraph-tapes/j7-bWzHuekSLPlWFcKCkhA.cspx

Exclusive: Misty Croslin-Cummings’ polygraph tapes released

ORLANDO, Fla. -- What started as the opportunity to clear her name may have backfired for the stepmother of missing six-year-old Haleigh Cummings. Action News is the first local station to get exclusive access to polygraph tests she took in mid-August.
she didn’t have the clothes she wanted to wear so we had to come all the way to Welaka to get the outfit she wanted to wear

hmmmm wasnt RCs version she spilled something on her shirt? why all the different clothing stories from both of them????

Didn't have time to catch up yet. But NG is all over this tonight.

Oh wow...........after reading that and watching the video, man. This is bad.

she didn’t have the clothes she wanted to wear so we had to come all the way to Welaka to get the outfit she wanted to wear

hmmmm wasnt RCs version she spilled something on her shirt? why all the different clothing stories from both of them????

Yeah ........ I'm sorry, but they are both looking worse and worse.

OMG teh! I started reading her story about that night and wham~wham~wham~ different versions. This is very bad.

Mark K. just shot TM down. Said he was exploiting the situation. Good grief. Mark, dude...c'mon man. Don't let me down here.

Misty: I don’t know what happened, I think maybe, if they come in, her mother’s side of the family they come and got her because they didn’t want to pay child support…or if it was someone else like I keep hearing a lot of stuff about my brother.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...s-polygraph-tapes/j7-bWzHuekSLPlWFcKCkhA.cspx

So she is trying to blame her brother??????????????

and Crystal and her family too? What about her cousin from TN (IIRC that was where he was from) didn't she get on national TV and say she didn't trust him?

Wow, just WOW..on all of the info right now...It is like we were starving for months and now have a feast. My head is spinning.

I am ready to say now that as far as this minute goes, Ron`s chances with me have run out completely. Sorry, but enough is enough. He is still standing beside her and allowing her to speak for them in regards to having nothing to do with Tim Miller anymore. Shame on both of them!

Misty: I don&#8217;t know what happened, I think maybe, if they come in, her mother&#8217;s side of the family they come and got her because they didn&#8217;t want to pay child support&#8230;or if it was someone else like I keep hearing a lot of stuff about my brother.

Yeah, I wonder where she heard that. Surely you don't think, never mind... :whistle:

Misty: I don’t know what happened, I think maybe, if they come in, her mother’s side of the family they come and got her because they didn’t want to pay child support…or if it was someone else like I keep hearing a lot of stuff about my brother.

Sounds like someone has been reading message boards or manipulating polls, j/k.

Wow, just WOW..on all of the info right now...It is like we were starving for months and now have a feast. My head is spinning.

I am ready to say now that as far as this minute goes, Ron`s chances with me have run out completely. Sorry, but enough is enough. He is still standing beside her and allowing her to speak for them in regards to having nothing to do with Tim Miller anymore. Shame on both of them!

This- is not going to end well, except I dont know if its going to go down like Romeo and Juliet or Bonnie or Clyde, but whatever way its going to be ugly.

I don't know whether she realizes it or not....but she is in major trouble and she is NOT going to go down alone....

Thinking Sykes' house and area are key to search. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member