Misty C #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should PM Tricia. Like someone told you, we have been told from the start that this is topic is off limits. Discussing it on the board when the posts have been deleted is not the best idea, IMO.

I did talk to Tricia about it. She sent me to TopGunner with it. I followed the guidelines that TopGunner gave me.

I am sorry but nothing should be off limits in this case. But that's okay,

I won't be posting anymore.

What do you think happened in the editing process that should make this video unusable? If her words got hugely misrepresented and misleading because Art edited something out, don't you think she might have been very offended and demanded that Art make a correction? He's been known to do it.

I did not hear multiple editing of her complete sentences...did you?

I did talk to Tricia about it. She sent me to TopGunner with it. I followed the guidelines that TopGunner gave me.

I am sorry but nothing should be off limits in this case. But that's okay,

I won't be posting anymore.

Well, that could be what's going on! TG is the mod for the Rumor Thread....Don't stop posting.

For anyone who wants to distinguish fact and rumor Sheriff Hardy explains how to do it directly from the horse's mouth.

http://www.pcso.us/2009-8-17-a
snip~...Sheriff Hardy realizes the importance of keeping the public involved in this case, and appreciates all of the leads that have been provided. Every lead that is provided is acted on by investigators. Sheriff Hardy cautions that because there are many who claim to be valid media outlets, that citizens should be careful not to fall into the trap of believing, or by accident spreading, the untrue and unreliable claims and assumptions of many bloggers who claim to be knowledgeable in the case. He also urges anyone that is assisting, or who wants to assist, to be cautious to stay within the bounds of their authority as they pursue their activities.~ end snip

I am of the opinion that he cautions the public from assuming that Art H and other bloggers post information to help the public establish facts. The facts should come from Law Enforcement.

Putting words into his mouth and mind reading still cannot change the fact that an independant witness stated that she saw Misty at the bus stop slap JR. I am not sure why this is so threatening to some that they try personally to discredit a witness with info pertinent to sleuthing this case. We may not like the outcome of this case...carp...I know I won't. Any and all statements regarding how these children were cared for on the last day HaLeigh Cummings was seen is pertinent to this case.

What do you think happened in the editing process that should make this video unusable? If her words got hugely misrepresented and misleading because Art edited something out, don't you think she might have been very offended and demanded that Art make a correction? He's been known to do it.

ETA. I'm sure the parents at the bus stop were interviewed by LE but I'm not sure why that means we shouldn't discuss them.

(bbm) I'm sure LE is more than aware of what this witness saw too and no doubt knows alot more :) I find it wrong to suppress direct witness statements regardless of who they are obtained or released by. As I said, there isn't enough slicing or dicing in the world. Methinks some protest too much. :waitasec:

:parrot:

Misty had been partying.
She was hungover.
She hurt Caylee.

Welcome Missingmeds....Don't let the disappearance of your posts deter you.

...sorry about what happened. I appreciated your posts and fortunately I copied it for prosperity.

bring it to the basement?

Putting words into his mouth and mind reading still cannot change the fact that an independant witness stated that she saw Misty at the bus stop slap JR. I am not sure why this is so threatening to some that they try personally to discredit a witness with info pertinent to sleuthing this case. We may not like the outcome of this case...carp...I know I won't. Any and all statements regarding how these children were cared for on the last day HaLeigh Cummings was seen is pertinent to this case.

what independent witness are you referring to? Because if you are referring to the independent that Kiki posted from Art Harris's blog, she herself did not see Misty slap anyone in the face. She said she wasn't sure. The editing I am talking about is not in any statements mid sentence. It sounds as if there is a question asked and the tape possible stopped rolling and then the sound picks up again. I am perfectly capable of drawing a logical conclusion after hearing the interview on Art Harris's website and just because you draw a conclusion that is different from mine doesn't mean your conclusion(or mine) is the right one.

This parent is neither a "blogger" nor a "media outlet" lol... and there is no caution against, nor good reason to dismiss or discount out of hand, the eyewitness account of the actions or events of Misty (or RC) on that (or other days) by another parent.
:parrot:

If I could question the parent myself then I would not disagree. As I stated in a different thread, It was wrong when AH and others distort the facts by posting edited interviews. I remember many many members of this forum who were very upset at the interviews AH posted in regards to Crystal and Kim Picazio. How soon we forget.

what independent witness are you referring to? Because if you are referring to the independent that Kiki posted from Art Harris's blog, she herself did not see Misty slap anyone in the face. She said she wasn't sure. The editing I am talking about is not in any statements mid sentence. It sounds as if there is a question asked and the tape possible stopped rolling and then the sound picks up again. I am perfectly capable of drawing a logical conclusion after hearing the interview on Art Harris's website and just because you draw a conclusion that is different from mine doesn't mean your conclusion(or mine) is the right one.

I never said that either opinion was right or wrong. I did say that the woman's statement is clear to me, and I believe pertinent. What she said was she was not sure on which part of the face the child was hit...not that she was not sure if he was hit. Arguing semantics will not change the facts of the statement. We will have to agree to disagree.

If you are sure that the reporter has misrepresented the statement of the witness....maybe someone could notify her and help her take action against the reporter?

It is yet to be confirmed if the day that witness is speaking of is in fact the day Haleigh went missing.

Were I live DCF is referred to as CPS. I do know for a fact that it is very hard to get them to see there is abuse in the home. They are very understaffed and do not have enough time to properly investigate each allegation.

When children are living in a home with abuse, it becomes the norm, therefore they won't "tell anyone" as that is all they know.

Misty had to be extremely on edge if she was coming off the drugs from her three day binge. I can only imagine how edgy she was. Add RC and his temper into the mix, and wow, I couldn't even imagine!

If I could question the parent myself then I would not disagree. As I stated in a different thread, It was wrong when AH and others distort the facts by posting edited interviews. I remember many many members of this forum who were very upset at the interviews AH posted in regards to Crystal and Kim Picazio. How soon we forget.

Unless it's live on air, most of the news outlets edit their interviews too and we never think twice about it.

I never said that either opinion was right or wrong. I did say that the woman's statement is clear to me, and I believe pertinent. What she said was she was not sure on which part of the face the child was hit...not that she was not sure if he was hit. Arguing semantics will not change the facts of the statement. We will have to agree to disagree.

If you are sure that the reporter has misrepresented the statement of the witness....maybe someone could notify her and help her take action against the reporter?

wow. yes agree to disagree.

It is yet to be confirmed if the day that witness is speaking of is in fact the day Haleigh went missing.

OK. If true...does that mean that it is ok? Seems to me that the atmosphere of violence in the home towards the children would be pertinent if it ever happened even once, no matter the date. but hey, that is just me...perhaps it is not an issue in another's mind. :snooty:

Hard to prove allegations when hitting is not being done when DCF arrives...

Very hard Whisperer. For many years I volunteered as a Guardian ad Litem and worked with DSS, but had to do my own independent investigation and write a report for the court. Knowing it and proving it sometimes seems impossible. :( Not saying that is the case here, I don't know of course, but I do know that much can be kept hidden and a big part of the reason for GAL is the fact that each DSS/DCF worker has SO MANY cases (yes, some may do their jobs for only the paycheck that's usually not much to begin with) and not nearly enough time. Also, what you and I may think is unacceptable may not rise to the standards of action being taken. The threshold for what is allowable conditions for children can be quite high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth