Misty C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what they are doing with her in there for hours at a time. But I do find it interesting that it hasn't been reported that the parents of Haleigh themselves are being interviewed as extensively. ( I did not not reported because we just really haven't heard).

All we are hearing is the LE is picking her up for interview over and over again. Just interesting to me is all.

My thoughts: I think they're trying to get the dirt on Ron.
Hmmm, very good thought. And it gives her a good excuse to run back to camp "baby, they're trying to get you, but I aint goin for it" Thus keeping Ron close to Misty, and Misty with Ron..very good idea.

I don't know what they are doing with her in there for hours at a time. But I do find it interesting that it hasn't been reported that the parents of Haleigh themselves are being interviewed as extensively. ( I did not not reported because we just really haven't heard).

All we are hearing is the LE is picking her up for interview over and over again. Just interesting to me is all.
And when they are asked questions (RC and CS) LE seems to find them at the campsite and ask them questions there..

Yes, the picture of a loving, caring, nurturing "second Mom"

What does everyone here think they are doing with her for hours at a time? Maybe there is evidence she was somewhere else. Without pictures, it is her word against theirs, and it may be someone with a criminal record (ya think??) and since LE cant prove it, they are trying to get her to come clean, and she isnt budging. I can see that. I dont know, I'd like to hear what others think is going on at the station with Misty...thoughts?

Good question.

Misty seems like someone who is probably very frustrating to talk to...either she wouldn't say much or she'd say things in a confusing way. LE probably has to be very precise but simple when questioning her which would take a long time, I would think.

Maybe they are questioning her a little bit at a time and then just letting her sit in the room by herself...videotaping her & hoping she might call someone and say something when she thinks no one is watching or listening. I saw that happen on The First 48 a few weeks ago. The cops were questioning this guy and when the left him alone, he called his buddy on his cellphone to tell him what was up. The guy totally busted himself AND his friend during the phone conversation.

I think that they probably do go over the night Haleigh disappeared everytime, but like it has been mentioned on here before, how hard is it to remember to say "that's all I know" and "I don't remember"! But, I also think that maybe Misty is letting things slip out without knowing that she is doing so. Yes, I think she is pretty smart, regardless of the way she comes off through the media, but I don't think she is intelligent...I know what I mean by this...LOL! I can see her saying or adding something to the story because she thinks she has already mentioned it when in reality she hasn't! It is hard to keep track of your lies...no?

I don't think she has said or will ever say that she had anything to do with the disappearance of Haleigh even if she were to be arrested and charged...KWIM? She just seems or comes off as the "tough" girl who no one can break/bring down, including LE! MOO

Another thing I cannot get passed is...she is 17 yrs old. If she was in no way involved with this then I honestly believe she would have broken down by now. What normal 17 yr old girl could handle, the way Misty is handling it...smirking and laughing, this! If I, at 17 were in her shoes I would be beside myself being as I was the last one to see Haleigh(supposedly)! I just feel like normal in this circumstance would have Misty feeling as if everybody, including Ron, Crystal S and Teresa N would be blaming her and holding her 100% responsible just because she was the one with Haleigh and JR that evening! Also for the fact that Misty had only been in this family's life for a little over 5 months.

Now I am just kind of rambling so I will stop...but I really do have a lot to say!!! ;)

She has been there 4 times that we know of, what could they be asking if not the same questions over and over, maybe worded differently to see if she "knows" anything she isn't telling..JMO, of course

snipped

Very possible. It's tough to discern what's going on in the interrogation room. I'm looking at what we know so far: LE has said she (and everyone else) have been cooperative. They haven't named her as a suspect or person of interest. She hasn't been charged with anything. She's been around kids since this all came down. And as I posted earlier, police tend to lay it on thick with young girls whom they suspect.. scaring them so they'll crack. I haven't seen any of that yet.

My guess is that they're asking her over and over again what happened that night.. every detail.. every minute.. perhaps they believe she's under intense stress and might have forgotten a few pertinent details.

It would take 20 minutes to explain the word pertinent, so I can see some of the time being used up there.

Yes...she is "street tough" or seems to think she is anyway. I can't imagine being barely 17 yrs old and dealing with all this. I would've had a nervous breakdown by now.

Another thing I cannot get passed is...she is 17 yrs old. If she was in no way involved with this then I honestly believe she would have broken down by now. What normal 17 yr old girl could handle, the way Misty is handling it...smirking and laughing, this! If I, at 17 were in her shoes I would be beside myself being as I was the last one to see Haleigh(supposedly)! I just feel like normal in this circumstance would have Misty feeling as if everybody, including Ron, Crystal S and Teresa N would be blaming her and holding her 100% responsible just because she was the one with Haleigh and JR that evening! Also for the fact that Misty had only been in this family's life for a little over 5 months.

Now I am just kind of rambling so I will stop...but I really do have a lot to say!!! ;)

Keep rambling, Girlfriend!

You make perfect sense- she should be a basket case rather than acting like she is the Jerry Springer version of Miley Cyrus.

You make perfect sense- she should be a basket case rather than acting like she is the Jerry Springer version of Miley Cyrus.
You worded that very well. I agree, of course.

It would take 20 minutes to explain the word pertinent, so I can see some of the time being used up there.

OK...that was dang funny!!!

That's why I said LE probably has to be very precise but simple with her. If not, I would think they are having to explain ALOT of words to her. Plus, she can get away with saying things like "Uhhh, I woke up at 3....3 something" and the whole confusing blanket mess with the media but those kind of answers won't fly with the LE...they want details...no matter how long it takes.

I can imagine LE having information that Misty was not there that night, but not having enough evidence to support that for a charge. What I can NOT imagine is the source of the story not getting back to Ron and convincing him. It's not like Ron-I'll Kill the person that dun this- has to be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt. If he had any locals vouching for this story, doesn't it seem likely he would at least have a hard time controlling that "temper" when she's around? It's not like she is avoiding him and trying to stay low key. Wouldn't she be more afraid of Ron finding out than she would LE? He doesn't need concrete evidence to exact his own form of vigilante justice and I doubt he'd have a moral dilemma with the DP:eek:!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I can imagine LE having information that Misty was not there that night, but not having enough evidence to support that for a charge. What I can NOT imagine is the source of the story not getting back to Ron and convincing him. It's not like Ron-I'll Kill the person that dun this- has to be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt. If he had any locals vouching for this story, doesn't it seem likely he would at least have a hard time controlling that "temper" when she's around? It's not like she is avoiding him and trying to stay low key. Wouldn't she be more afraid of Ron finding out than she would LE? He doesn't need concrete evidence to exact his own form of vigilante justice and I doubt he'd have a moral dilemma with the DP:eek:!

But you forget- Ron is not very well liked in his hometown. I don't know that anyone would share this with him.

I have a hard time believing, no matter how much Ron could be disliked, that someone would not step forward and say something to him. we are not talking about cheating on someone here- this is a missing child! If someone needed to convince Ron what direction he should be looking in so that finding Haleigh could be expedited, I believe they would try at this point and end this agony.

Oh, I think Ron will eventually turn on her. Even if she has nothing to do with the actual abduction...he's not the type to forgive & just forget that SHE was the one who was suppose to be watching his children but saw no one and heard nothing. I know if I were in his shoes right now...my main concern would be finding my child first...THEN I'd deal with the person whose care she was in when she went missing.

Where is Misty these days??? Is she staying with her family? Because wasn't she, in the beginning, staying with her family, then with Ron in the tent, and now she's back with family?? I'm just trying to stay in the loop here.

But you forget- Ron is not very well liked in his hometown. I don't know that anyone would share this with him.

I'm not beating up on Ron. But to be honest, I wouldn't want to be the one to go whisper bad news in his ear...I remember a saying about a messenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth